Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~ CONFESSIONS! ~ ( Keep it PG13! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:19 am
Oh.
Ah-haaa...
Wow.
Don't I feel like an idiot?

So I call my friend, Frankie. I call his cell phone.
And he picks up.
He sounds all groggy, I ask him if I woke him up, and he's like "Yeah..."
I apologize, and he says "It's okay."
I ask him if he's going to the graduation thingy today.
He says No.
I say "Whyyy?"
"Why would I go to to the graduation ceremony when my son's not graduating?"
It was his dad.

Him and his dad sound almost exactly alike.
. n .

I'm so embarrassed.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:34 pm
Shinyz
- The first conversation I had with a boy was in the seventh grade.
- I skip breakfast and sometimes lunch.
- I love an anime character.
- My mom plays sites for teenagers.
- I've never understood what were Synonyms ans Antonyms.
- I once payed almost 5 dollars for Vitamin Water.
- I still watch Arthur on PBS Kids.
- There are times I cry in the shower.
- I wish I was Japanese.
- I wear dislike the girl clothing, but I like the guys clothing.
- Lastly, I still collect cat plushies.

this sounds waaaay too much like me, except the conversation with a boy part.  

iSugarTeacups

Fluffy Fairy

Marjosa

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:58 pm
My bird died in December. I know I need to move on, but I still want him back so much.

And sometimes I feel like he was the only thing that would ever truly love me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:10 am

Quickies:
-At 11:11 every night, I wish I knew what to wish for.
-I still sleep with a stuffed animal panda and I'm horribly afraid of the dark
-I care way, way too much about what other people think of me and even the slightest criticism cuts me very deeply
-I lie all the time. Not because I need to. Just because.
-A lot of times I make plans with friends and then make up an excuse to not go, just because I don't feel like it.
-A few of these posts have made me cry and want to rant and rave at the people who hurt the posters.
-Every now and then it hits me that my mind and thoughts and body all make up a human being, and it's the trippiest feeling in the world.

Slight Rant:

I'm terribly, horribly lonely. I have tons of friends who love me and who I love, but it feels like I can't really get close to anyone. All of my friends and family have a definite definition of who I am and what I'm like, and none of them are even remotely close, and I'm pretty sure it's my fault. I almost never say what I feel, because I'm a deep thinker who always puts my heart into everything, but people hate to talk about anything that can't be laughed at and my parents still think I'm a little girl who doesn't understand what the world is like. So I'm very withdrawn with what I actually think and feel and want, and so everyone has this picture of a confident, outgoing, flippant girl with simple wants and feelings. Truthfully, though, I have extreme self-confidence issues, I'm a total introvert, and everything I feel is ridiculously complicated. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep, praying for hours on end to not be so alone anymore.

glowkitty

Sparkly Fatcat

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:46 pm
So, my friend Lesli, Lauren and I had a sort of Graduation Camp-Out this weekend. It was fun, but it was just the three of us. I was hoping it would be more. I mean, on Saturday, Laura, Danny, Juan, Jose, and... I feel bad because I don't remember her name, but-OH! Erica, our Valedictorian, was there too. Laura, Danny, Erica and Juan were just talking amongst themselves. They were drinking all the sodas and drinking the chips, and not really... partying. Jose, he put on the grass skirt and the flower bra, he went in the pool with us, even though he didn't have a bathing suit. Jose was cool. He had fun with us.
And they didn't come back the next day. :C
It was all Laura's fault too, they say. They were supposed to come at 5 pm, but Laura took forever to get ready and I think they got here around nine or ten or so. :/

And... Um.
I almost made a mistake. I think it's a good thing Jose didn't come back. Because... I like him. I have a crush on him. He kept being retarded, and dancing, and Lauren told me I should spank him, because the way he was dancing. And, I was going to, but I chickened out. And... I wanted to kiss him.
At least.
I wouldn't have minded more. No way, would I have minded it.
I know, I'm a whore. I have a freaking BOYFRIEND. He lives in Austin, but...
I don't know.
This doesn't feel real. This relationship.
But, I at least wanted a kiss from Jose, though. I would have liked that. Then maybe I could have really known if I liked him, or if I was just desperate.

Sometimes Alot of the times, I hate myself. :/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:53 pm
I have crushes on fictional characters.  

Jareths Girl_24TTW

I Am A Mountie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:31 pm
I wish I wasn't a muggle. sad

And the Toy Story movies make me happy and I like watching cartoons.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:08 pm
@ Vanilla Bean;
I know right?
I wish I wasn't a muggle either. D;
-----
Ah... wow. So, I have nothing against loving girls or anything. I'm pansexual myself.
But ah, you see. I'm weak for redheads. Especially redheaded girls. I'm totally weak for them. I have this redhead friend, Let's call her Steffy. She's so freaking adorable, so innocent. She hates her self. You see, her family is completely Hispanic. But she is the only one that looks white. It's because her Spanish heritage though. That gave her the red hair, pale skin, and freckles. She's the odd one out. Personally, I think that, because of how she looks, her family made fun of her, told her she was ugly, etc, you know? But I think she's, pardon the language, but this needs a curse, she's ******** beautiful. She really is. She has no reason to think otherwise--- except that her family told her nothing but bad stuff about how she looks.
She even hates looking at mirrors, and on almost all the pictures of herself she colors over her face. I've managed to rape her a bit with my camera and have a few regular pictures of herself.
But uh, anyways, to the point.
She's really innocent, and I mean, yeah, I think she's freaking amazingly beautiful, but I never really thought of anything between us.
Until earlier today.
I don't know, I just thought...
I don't know.
I just had... incredibly not-innocent thoughts of her.
Um... I feel sort of bad, but...
She's so beautiful. I know nothing could ever be between us, and I don't plan on it, but...
I just wish she would stop thinking of herself as ugly. She really isn't.

alienli

Friendly Tipper

The Angel Monster

4,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:54 pm
writing this tiny.. Tiny confession..

so as I was about to go to sleep tonight, my phone went off and I had a message from Facebook. Said I had a new friend request, and low and behold, it's from him. The guy who took my virginity and practically raped me in a way, and who could've given less of a s**t about it either way...

.. I'm hesitant to accept the request. I doubt I'll be as low as to even do it. But he messaged me, asked what was up and I said "nothing. you?" in a nonchalant manner.

Its just the fact that I think about him a lot. That I hate myself a lot for knowing him. I don't want to talk to him, but something makes me want to linger over to him and have him as a ******** s**t. I don't know what to do. I'm trying to be friends with the man who pretty much raped me and took away it all? The hell, Megan? Really?
I'm not desperate. I just wish I knew him before he was an a**. When in my dreamland he was a prince and not someone who stole my being.

-Angel Monster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:41 pm
Wow I actually have alot of confessions..
Let's see...
I sneak out at least once a week with my boyfriend and his friends
He sneaks in often
I've tasted vodka(was gross and I passed out after half a shot glass)
And I'm mean deep down
Yup, that's it ^_^

Short Melancholic

Regina Cordium

Friendly Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:38 pm
I posted waaaaaaay earlier in this thread about how I hated this girl's guts without her knowing. Now, I feel like hitting her over the head with a stick.

I think she's a bone-rotten person who has actually slapped one of my best friends. And not just a kidding around, light tap on the check. Nuh uh. She slapped her and meant to do it. When my friend was all, "wtf You slapped me!!! WHY?!" all the girl did was smile and walk away.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:55 pm
I love sweets too much, knowing I need to lose weight (Even doctor said so). Yet; can't help myself. razz  

Rainbow_Induced_Nightmare

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:50 pm
I seriously hate it when people contradict me. It makes me feel like they're looking down on me and condescending me. It really pisses me off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:53 pm
I want to cry for I feel alone, my friends seem like fakes and my family life is so bad i want to go to them and they are never there and always forget about me  

elementalphantomthief

Naughty Phantom

The Angel Monster

4,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:30 pm
I confess that I had the most bitchin' weekend ever.
Me and four friends went to the beach, no parents, just us, and had a blast.
First thing, we bought cigarette cigars, and smoked those the whole time, even though I "quit" or whatnot. I felt bad, but that rush you get feels amazing inside your head.
We also drank wine coolers the first night. I had two, and they tasted amazing. Didn't get tipsy or anything.
The next night, we had beer, wine coolers, and boys over. Nobody had sex or anything, but we still drank and slept near each other on the beds/floor. Ryan even slept on the balcony. xD

It was bad, but it was fun. I felt like a bad kid, though.

-Angel Monster

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces