Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:08 pm
(oh ok. wut kind of drama u talking about?)

She looked at the man kinda happy. "Alright." She jumps out of the window seal and closes the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:13 pm
(I don't know...'~')

Ross watched the girl jump out of the window then close it. He smiled amused then went back to watching the king.

Kraga rose from where he was waiting. This was taking a long time, and he hadn't hunted in years. He needed food, so left the castle grounds in search of game.  

Gold Marra

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:18 pm
(lol ok. i just need understand what is going on so far then i might be able to get some drama here)

Kitzune leans up against the wall and looks at the room feeling a little sad but kinda happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:23 pm
(well, Scarlet managed to get her memory back after bringing her aunt back to life. She went in her house to see Ross, Vivi, etc. When Erika tryed to challeng her Scarlet knew that it wasn't the right place so she teleported everyone including her human friend back to the Hidden Kingdom of Magic. Erika was sent home forceably while Scarlet and the rest are headed to the Castle. Erika and the other assasins are in the assasin base, only they know where it is. Kraga, Scarlets dragon, has gone hunting for food, Scarlet is trying to heal her father, but doesn't know how. The two knights, Ross, the half elf, and Vivi, the vampire fire demon. as well as Scarlets friend from Earth, are waiting for something to happen. While Tatsel the kings adviser is finding someone to teach Scarlet)  

Gold Marra

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:28 pm
(ok now im caught up with everything so far ^_^ thnx alot)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:12 pm
If you let me have my way.......

Tatsel walked through one of the many hallways in the castle. She went over to a window. She stood on tip toe and reached up to grab the window sill with her hands. Why was everything so tall here? Tatsel hopped and grabbed the sill, pulling herself up onto it. She kicked it open angrily and put her hand out to keep the window from rebounding into her face. She looked out at the forest, something was scratching at her intuition.
Tatsel sat down, an unnoticeable lump in the corner of a very large window.

I swear I'll tear you apart........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:25 pm
User ImageScarlet smiled at Tastsel before she left and did what she said. After awhile of talking to her father she bid him and everyone goodbye. Scarlet walked down the hall and headed outside. Looking around she didn't see Kraga so she whistled and called for him. She wanted to see her home and needed a ride from him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:28 pm
Kraga heard the familiar call from Scarlet. He replied to the call with a loud roar. Kraga flew down from the mountains he'd been hunting in and was by Scarlet's side within minutes. He landed and dropped his shoulders to the ground, ready for her to mount.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:33 pm
User ImageScarlet smiled and jumped on his huge shoulders. "Lets go Kraga show me my home, i want to see how much it changed," She patted him so that he may go off into the sky. She although waited to see if anyone would like to join her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:38 pm
Ross ran out to the court yard. He had stripped off his heavy knight armor, and now wore light leather armor. His sword was the only weapon he wore. He jumped easily onto the back of Kraga, behind Scarlet, just like when they were young.

Kraga's laugh rang throughout their minds.
you two haven't changed a bit. With that he pulled up onto his hind legs, then crouched and pushed himself off the ground. With three strong beats of his wings, he was above the castle and just below the clouds.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:43 pm
User ImageScarlet was laughing and she looked over her shoulder at Ross smiling. "The good old days," she chuckled and looked below at the villages and crop fields. The kingdom looked as beautiful as ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:47 pm
*unknow to scarlet and the others shrab was watching from a forest in the distance.*  

shrab

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:49 pm
If you let me have my way.......

Tatsel looked into the forest and spotted the gleam of eyes. She chuckled to herself. "You've got to do better than that." She held out her hand and set fire to the bushes around the eyes. From her peripheral vision she could see that Scarlet and Ross had taken off on the dragon.

I swear I'll tear you apart........

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:52 pm
Ross smiled. "aye, the good old days." He tighted his legs around the dragon so that he wouldn't fall off, and examined the spikes that had grown on his back.

Karga stopped after flying around the kingdom once. He stayed in mid air, and looked around.
where to next? any where you want to go?  

Gold Marra

shrab

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:53 pm
*i float from out of the flames and stare confused* hehe aw what was that for *begins to fly of* (what dragon?)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games