Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:46 pm
Kaeanlanna smiled softly. The frog was concentrating on a fly, so, in turn, she turned attention to that fly. Her mind also caught the presence of larger things, like some deer, a rabbit or two.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:41 pm
Raudr got up and picked up his sword. He swung it around slowly, doing a move that he had seen. He had been trying to replicate it for a while and couldn't get it down yet. He began to sweat after a while but didn't notice it. He was focusing too much. He switched to a certain series of poses to stretch out again. This time he was able to relax. He felt that was thanks to Kaeanlanna. He was very happy that she liked him back. He smiled as he swung his sword to cut an imaginary foe.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:49 pm
Kaeanlannasmirked. "You know, you are distracting me..." She half teased, keeping her eyes closed, still trying to branch out with her mind. .

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:07 pm
Raudr kept practicing. "This exercise is about focusing on everything but still be aware of your surroundings. You should know that I'm here and what I'm doing but you should ignore me and look around at the same time." This is what Raudr had been told when he learned this skill from his father. His dad had done the same thing until Raudr could point out everything while his father practiced.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:38 pm
Kaeanlannarolled her eyes that were still closed. "Well, I didn't think you'd want me to ignore you...and besides, I'm a beginner at this..." She pointed out .

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:22 pm
Raudr smiled and stopped. "Ok I'll stop for right now then." He sheathed his sword and set it down. He lay down again with his hands behind his head and dozed off. 'When she feels she's down she'll wake me up.', he thought as he fell asleep.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:35 pm
Kaeanlanna listened as his breathing became rhythmic. The whole area seemed to be in a lull. She too became sleepy, until Keenan interrupted her thoughts. 'Hey sleepyhead, you need to stay awake." She laughed lightly, sitting up, and yawning. Even though she wanted to, she couldn't bring herself to wake Raudr up, so Keenan took the liberty. "Raudr! It's the middle of the day, no need to sleep, silly." Kaeanlanna couldn't help but laugh at Keenan, she could see that he was coming through the forest to them.. .

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:10 pm
Raudr smiled in his sleep as if he was actually listening to Keenan. In truth he was still asleep.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:14 pm
Kaeanlanna felt a nudge on her shoulder, it was Keenan, but she already knew that. He was trying to urge her foward to wake Raudr up, since he obviously failed. She picked up Raudr's hand and held it in hers. "Raudr...." She said softly. "Raudr, wake up please...." .

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:35 pm
Raudr mumbled something inaudible. Then he turned over in his sleep. He was really out.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:42 pm
Kaeanlanna sighed as he rolled over. 'Maybe you have to give him a kiss or something...' Keenan suggested with a smirk. "Playing matchmaker now, are we?" She said aloud, casting a glance at Keenan. .

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:53 pm
Raudr was still asleep and he mumbled again quietly. "Father...."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:54 pm
Kaeanlanna froze as she heard him speak. Should she wake him up now? She couldn't tell. Keenan seemed to agree with her, keeping quiet and watching. .

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:56 pm
Raudr's arm shot out and grabbed Kaeanlanna's hand. "Don't....leave....me..." The expression on his face still showed he was asleep.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:04 pm
Kaeanlanna didn't jump or anything when he grabbed her hand, although it was a shock. She wasn't sure whether he was talking to her, or in his dream to his father, so she just held his hand in hers, placing the other on top of them both.. .

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games