Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko orpanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:14 pm
Suzume points to Yuma," That is Yuma." she points to Doli," and that is Doli."

Doli looks up at the sound of her name and her fingers stop typing of the keyboard to look up at Yuuki.

Sora was still laying in the middle of the room and he stood up and walked over to where Devynne was sleeping and curled up next to her and fell asleep as well. Suzume snickerd," I think he has a crush." He looked up at her," Cut it out." A blush was starting to come across his face though and he laid his head back down so nobody saw it and shut his eyes.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
*Yuuki finally walks back in2 the orphanage from bein outside so long* i cant believe u guys came back inside. i wanted 2 play more. o wellz. hey wheres Chihiro, since she's adopting me i dont want her to be alone or be sick from bein outside.

*Yuuki notices the new ppl* oh, seems like i've missed quite a bit. *walks up 2 Suzume* who r the new ppl and wheres devynne? *looks around the room and sees Devynne by the fireplace* of course.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:51 pm
azumi looked at angela, "angi, I'm bored" angela looked at azumi, "well, what do you want to do?" "I don't know" azumi sulked.  

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:54 pm
Doli glanced over at them," Do you like to read?" she asked.

Suzume came out to Miyuki with hot chocolate and handed her one, she glanced at Yuuki," You want one too?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:04 pm
(I'm going, may be on tommorow)
New character:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Kin
Age 16

Kin walked in from the snow and looked around  

I amz a kittin

ll note ll

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:26 am

apprence:User Image

name: ezio

ezio looks at the window from the inside of the orphan house staring at the snow flakes falling down.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:23 am
Kin glanced at the kids around the room and smiled to herself,' I will have to pick more than one...' She walked up to Angela and Azumi smiling.  

I amz a kittin

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:28 am
NekoLover1994
Kin glanced at the kids around the room and smiled to herself,' I will have to pick more than one...' She walked up to Angela and Azumi smiling.

azumi waved "hi!" angela waved a little "hello"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:42 am
Kin smiled and knelt down in front of them," How long have you been here?" She asked the two girls.
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994

I amz a kittin

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:06 am
NekoLover1994
Kin smiled and knelt down in front of them," How long have you been here?" She asked the two girls.
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994

azumi-seven years
angela-as long as I can remember  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:15 am
Kin frowned," And no one has adopted you two? I don't know why they wouldn't." She smiled," Do you want to be adopted?"
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994

azumi-seven years
angela-as long as I can remember

I amz a kittin

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:48 am
azumi smiled "yes!" angela smiled "really?!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:24 am
"Yes." Kin smiled at them and stood up," Although we can't go in this weather because my car is stuck but yeah, I'll adopt you."
OrochimaruRocks121
azumi smiled "yes!" angela smiled "really?!?"

I amz a kittin

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:03 am
azumi smiled "yay!" angela looked at kin, "well I guess we should introduce are selfs, I'm angela" "and I'm azumi"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:29 am
Kin smiled," My name is Kin, nice to meet you two." Kin laughed and sat down streching," Guess I'm stuck here for the night."
OrochimaruRocks121
azumi smiled "yay!" angela looked at kin, "well I guess we should introduce are selfs, I'm angela" "and I'm azumi"

I amz a kittin

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:06 pm
NekoLover1994
Kin smiled," My name is Kin, nice to meet you two." Kin laughed and sat down streching," Guess I'm stuck here for the night."
OrochimaruRocks121

azumi laughed, "guess so"  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games