Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:38 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Hate you?" he cracked up at such a ridiculous statement.
The few people left in the store were staring at them as he made his small scene, doubling over with his laughter.
"Nao...a rabid mountain lion would love you, silly. And don't worry about it, I'll get you everything you need. Let's see...leash, collar, tag, food, bowls, a doggie bed, dog shampoo, dog toys, treats. You see it, you want it, you got it."
Making his way over to the dog area with Naoko, he scanned the selection.
"Naoko...what do you think about...um...a poodle? I know it sounds silly, but I looove poodles, and, um...maybe if I ever visit your place I could play with the puppy?"
Ryu was pushing his index fingers together, blushing slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rolling his eyes, Naoko pounced on Ryuukaze from behind, wrapping his arms around the violinist and leaning on his back.
"Stop blushing... of course you can visit the puppy." he replied before smirking mischievously. "And... me..."
Suddenly all business, Oumori let go of the other man and moved around him, looking at the selection of puppies.
Golden Lab... Welsh Corgi... Poodle...
NAKO smiled softly, reaching into the puppy pen and picking up a tiny black poodle.
"This one..." he whispered, turning quickly to Ryuukaze and showing him the small dog in his arms. "What do you think?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:15 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"I think he's just perfect. Hey, he's even got my eyes!"
On close inspection, the little black poodle really did have reddish eyes. Super cute.
Ryu reached out and rubbed the puppy's head, and the puppy yipped and nuzzled into his hand.
"What should we name him?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:27 pm

The blond couldn't help but laugh, "He is a she, baka." Naoko teased. "As for her name..." he shook his head, thinking long and hard.
"Yumi..." the pianist eventually said. "I always liked bow archery, after all."
Smiling, Naoko held the puppy up beside Ryuukaze's face, looking from his akuma's red gaze, to the slightly red-tinted eyes of the puppy. "Beautiful eyes, in my opinion."

(((OOC: My eyes are burning.... so I may get off the computer in a minute. It's making my head hurt... gomen...)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

kh_sora_1708

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:51 pm
♠|M|i|k|i|♠

User Image

Kazuo was sitting on a couch reading one of his favorite mangas. " that's really unfair..." he thought at he continued reading it until he finished.
He stood up and slightly stretched as he then heard his stomach growl quite loudly. " Guess i have to go get something to eat." he said as he slightly rubbed the back of his head while he looked around for his wallet.
" here you are " he grabbed his wallet and made sure he had his house keys in his pocket while he then walked out of his apartment.
He made his way towards a near by fast food place and made his order. "hey! umm.. I'll have a cheese burger with medium fries and a drink to go. please. " he said as he slightly smiled at the young lady that was taking his order, the girl just smiled back as she slightly nodded while he pulled out some money from his wallet and payed his order.
He waited on one side of the counter for his order while he then heard his stomach growl once again as a slight sigh escaped his lips. " why didn't i eat earlier? " he thought to himself as he then saw the girl walk towards him with his order.
" Thanks! " he said with a bright smile on his face while he grabbed the paper bag as he then walked his way out of the fast food place.
He slowly began to walk his way down the street not sure if he should go home and eat or go somewhere else.

♠|Kazuo Matsura|♠

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:02 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Yumi..." he smiled, looking at the pup. "Yumi is a wonderful name!"
As Naoko compared Yumi to him, Ryu made a silly face.
"Glad you think my eyes are beautiful. And with her, you'll have a little piece of me with you at all times!"
At a whirlwind pace, Ryu led Naoko through the store grabbing all the needed supplies for the pup and made his way up to the store attendant, paying for the lot of things with his credit card.
"There we go!" he said jubilantly. "Now you have something to help you keep smiling when I'm not around."

((OOC: It's ok...got a Yami post for meh though? I want mah fix!!!))  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:45 am
((I was just wondering, how late at night is it? And are we looking at a day change anytime soon?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:00 am
((It's about 10:30-11pm, and a day change will come before long.))  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:48 am
K a i - H i g u r i

((Midnight, I just realized that you used the picture of one of my most favorite actors to be your character! *squee* (<- Totally for killing time purposes)))

N a k a i

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:12 pm

The puppy was sleepy... especially given the time of night. So Naoko had put the small dog inside of a black pet carrier, and was following after Ryuukaze into the street.
Only a moment after they stepped out of the shop, the pet store closed.
Glancing at his watch, Naoko realized it was almost 11:00pm!
"Guess they stayed open for us." the young man replied as he hailed a cab. "Really though, Ryu... thanks..." NAKO was blushing slightly. "I mean, you didn't have to do this... and now, every time I look at her adorable face, I'll think about you."

(((OOC: Well technically, after my last post, it was around 10PM. But we can go ahead and have a day change. To be honest, I have no sense of time in RPs... so you can make it whatever time of day you want, especially if other characters are occupied and yet get bored, heh.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:17 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"I told you, you don't need to thank me. Anything for you. I said it and I meant it. Besides, I'm glad you have Yumi. She's so adorable!" Ryu poked a finger into the pet carrier and the poodle lapped at it lazily, half-dozing in the darkness.
A frigid wind whipped though and blew the tail of Ryu's coat in the wind, making it flap dramatically. It really was late, and the temperature was steadily declining now.
"Do you want to go home now, or would you like to come to my place for a bit?" he asked. He was leaving it open for Naoko to choose, not wanting to make the blond feel obligated, though he honestly wanted to be by his side constantly now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:39 pm

"My place is across town." Naoko replied, carefully shielding the pet carrier from the wind with his own coat.
"I'm half frozen already... so lets go to yours." the pianist smirked mischievously. "Provided you don't mind me staying over, that is..."
He really was cold... plus they had all the pet supplies so Yumi should be fine. After all, his clothes WERE freshly laundered, which meant he'd just need to either borrow something of Ryuukaze's to sleep in... or just strip down instead. He could wear his current clothes to head to the studio in tomorrow.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:51 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Ryuukaze's internal self lifted off on a rocket to the moon.
Naoko was really going to stay over? Ahhhh....miracles do happen!!!
"Of course I don't mind you staying over. Honestly, the idea makes me very happy. To top that off, guess what? See the building right across the street from us?"
Ryu pointed at a tall building behind him, very high class apartments.
"I live right there." he winked.
Honestly, he hadn't been trying to lure Naoko to his apartment. Not really...
But it was pretty convenient.
Another random impulse hit him, and in one sweep he picked up Naoko and the pet carrier, walked them across the road, into the building, up the elevator, and across the threshold of his top floor loft, bridal style.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:12 pm

"You're insane!" Naoko said, though he didn't exactly struggle to get out of Ryuukaze's arms.
Mainly because he didn't want to wake Yumi.
"Ryu... I think you planned ALL of this. Every last bit!" the pianist teased as he was carried. "All so you could seduce me into your bedroom."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:21 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Seduce you into my bedroom?" he laughed.
"Perhaps I am kinda crazy, but I wouldn't do something like that. Not on purpose actually...I kinda forget where I live sometimes. Really. I've only lived here for a month, and I was totally about to go to my old apartment earlier."
This was all true. Strange, but very much true. A lot could be said for Ryu's talent and sex appeal, but not so much for his mental capacity when it came to day to day things such as, oh, where he lived.
"Besides..." he smirked, "I'd much rather try to seduce you onto another bar table..."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games