Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:57 pm
(Hehe^^ Hey Crazy? Remember the rp, Just a protector or more? in the king and queen guild?)

Kanda reached his room and sighed. He looked out the window for a minute as he watched the sky go by. He then laid on his bed with his face to the cieling and looked at that for who knows how long.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:08 pm
(Yeah, what about it?)

Shan wasn't worried when he found out Nezu wasn't in the room. He had his own life to take care of, and he'll return another time, so there was no need to worry. Even so, he still missed his friend's company. It was nice to have someone to talk to without being afraid.

Lying down on the bed, Shan pulled the covers over him and closed his eyes. Sleep wasn't going to come to him right away, but it will eventually. Right now, he should probably think of what he should do to please the master.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:17 pm
(Its finally full and we can rp in it!^^)

Kanda didn't know when he fell asleep, just that after a while, he woke up to a dark room. He guessed it was evening now and got up as he looked around. Wehn his eyes were fully adjusted to the dark, he went to his bathroom and turned on the light.

Big mistake....the glare from the overhead almost blinding hi. "Shoot.." He said as he saw spots then the light of the room came passable. He sighed as he started to turn on the water and shed his clothing as he took a shower.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:03 pm
(Yahoo!)

After so many hours, Shan finally fell asleep, and now he woke up in the night. There was someone snoring near him, strangely coming from a supposedly empty area on the bed. A pair of arms had wrapped around him, and Shan immediately assumed that the person next to him was Nezu.

Shan was embarrassed, but he didn't have the heart to wake Nezu and tell him to sleep somewhere else or at least change into a mouse. Still, it was a little strange that a guy, which Nezu was at the moment, was hugging another guy. Maybe this was just a policy for that animal law Nezu mentioned before.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:55 pm
(I know right! We can rp now razz )

Kanda finished his shower and got out of the tub. He grabbed his towel and started to dry his body. He looked into the mirror and looked at himself. He sighed as he looked away then started to get dress.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:21 pm
(Wait a moment while I do the Yay Dance. *YAHOO!* Okay, I'm done.)

Quietly shuffling from Nezu's unconscious arms, Shan walked to the door. Whatever time it was, he might as well help the fellow slaves with some work. It wouldn't be fair if he slept for the whole day without work. It was just completely unfair.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:25 pm
(Hhahaha nice^^ Tohru said she won't be able to post till tomorrow..)

Kanda finished getting dressed and walked out of his room. He walked to the dining room and sat down at the table. A slave said the dinner will be here shortly and he just tched as he nodded and waited for his meal.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:32 pm
(Then how about we wait for her? :3)

Shan had arrived at the kitchen just shortly after he left the room and now he was once again making the soup. He should be making something else, but for some reason he was always making the soup. Maybe he could make something else next time.

Once it was finished, Shan filled a bowl and walked to the dining room to set it on the table before walking back into the kitchen. He was somewhat in a rush, but for what?

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:38 pm
(KK. what time will you be on tomorrow? And I wonder if Fox will be on?)

Kanda heard the kitchen door open and looked at Shan. He then watched as the boy laid the soup in front of him and then rushed out. He tilted his head as he cocked an eyebrow then shrugged it off as he started to eat.

He finished eating an hour later then got up as he stretched his limbs. 'It was good I guess.' He thought as he sighed then rubbed his stomach lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:01 pm
(I'm not really sure. My birthday's tomorrow, so I'm not sure if I will even be on. I'll try to be. I do know that I won't be here on Sunday.)

After it was apparent that the master was done, Shan filled a bowl of whatever was left of the soup. It was dinner time for slaves, and he might as well join them instead of skip again.

He secluded himself from the others and just ate his soup in peace. He was thinking about going to the study, but from past experiences it would be dangerous. Besides, he didn't want to go back to the master's bad side. It was a terrible thing for a slave to continuously upset their master.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:14 pm
(Oh okay happy birthday then^^ and its cool razz )

Kanda reached his room as he went to his dresser draw. He picked out some sweats, puts it on and then took off his shirt. He laid on his bed then closed his eyes and fell asleep.

After the slaves ate, a male slave came up to Shan and tapped his shoulder. "Could you give this to the master?" He asked as he handed him some clothes, "I can't. I need to clean up." xp  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:36 pm
(Thanks.)

Shan nodded and immediately headed up to the master's room. He was a little nervous, but surely that master wouldn't mind him princing in some clothes. It's just a simple chore requested by a fellow slave.

After arriving, Shan took a deep breath and knocked on the door. He desperately hoped that the master wasn't in a bad mood. Then there wouldn't be any consequences to coming here for only a reason to serve the man.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:41 pm
(Welcome^^ OMG I just got an ideaXD)

Kanda said nothing; too much into the sleep to even wake up. He rolled on his side and slept on, not bothering to lock the door so Shan could enter in.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:47 pm
(Okay, let's hear it.)

Shan knocked on the door some more, but there was no answer. Maybe he should just leave the clothes out here? No, someone could trip over them or they would get dirty by dust or something of the sort.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:58 pm
(Let Shan go into the room and see Kanda on the bed. Let his cruch kinda take over him a bit and go near his master and Kanda pulled him into the bed as he's sleeping^^)  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games