Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:19 am
"I knew what I needed to get." Inei explained, smiling. He walked over to her and put a hand on her cheek, smiling.
"Ready?" he asked. He stepped forward, then around her, and tied the cloth around her eyes, tight enough to keep it on but loose enough so that it wouldn't irritate her.
Then he took her hand and smiled, and started to walk outside the cave, slowly. "If you feel uncomfortable, tell me, and we can go back in." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:29 am
Huoriel nodded, taking in a few deep breaths. The black cloth was working for the most part the sunlight that would usually be burning her eyes wasn't. She flinched back a little bit when they reached the entrance. She took in another breath, squeezing Inei's hand a little bit. When he looked back at her with a worried expression she shook her head trying to tell him she was fine. She took the next few steps to the outside in time with Inei. The first thing she felt was the warmth from the sun. It wasn't so hard being outside the sun hardly bothered her with the cloth on. It was...nice.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:33 am
"Welcome to the outside world." Inei said with a smile. He turned to look at her, and his smiled widened even further, seeing her face in much better detail now.
"You truly are a beautiful woman, Huoriel." he said softly, sincerely, kissing her on the cheek. He smiled at her, putting his free hand on her cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:39 am
Huoriel just laughed softly. "Thank you," she said, putting her free hand on top of his. "Well this is a nice preview," she finally spoke after a moment of silence. "I can't wait till I can actually see."  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:40 am
Inei smiled. "If you want, I can take you down to the forest. I saw a path down while I was going to grab the cloth." he suggested. He smiled at her and gave her another once-over, taking in every detail. She was a little shorter than him, and, to his mind, quite perfect.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:49 am
"Would that be okay?" Huoriel questioned, feeling a little uneasy about it. She could practically feel his eyes examining her as they stood there. She felt her face warm up and it wasn't from the sun. She shifted uncomfortably, suddenly feeling shy.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:53 am
"Of course." Inei said, kissing her on the cheek quickly and taking her hand. He led her along the side of the cliff until it started to slope downwards toward the forest floor. He made sure to go slowly, so as to not make her trip. Soon, they entered the forest. "Take off your shoes." he suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:03 am
After stumbling ever few steps they finally made it to the forest. Huoriel nodded when Inei told her to take off her shoes. She let go of his hand sitting down on the soft ground. What was it that was so soft? She shrugged as she started feeling around for the straps on her boots. After a few moments she got them undone and took them off. She stood again losing an inch or so to her height. She wiggled her toes feeling something tickle her feet. "What is this?" she questioned, still moving her feet through it.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:06 am
Inei smiled at her. "It's called grass. It covers a lot of the ground." he explained. "Though there are places that are covered in simply dirt, or rocks, or sand, grass grows in a lot of places." he explained. "It's a beautiful green colour...I wish you could see it." he said. Not too long now. If she could survive outside like this, he knew it would only be a matter of a few days before she could step out of the cave, without the cloth around her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:29 am
Huoriel just smiled and nodded at his explanation. "I will get to. Hopefully, soon,"she assured herself. Huoriel then bent down a bit before letting herself fall to the ground. She spread out a little bit allowing herself to get the feel of the grass fully.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:30 am
"Are you okay?" Inei asked, seeing her fall to the ground. When she spread out, he laughed, understanding what she was doing. He lay down next to her, looking up. "Above you is something else I wish you could see...the sky. Usually a beautiful blue colour." he explained, smiling. "There's a few clouds in the sky today." he added, reaching over and put his hand over one of hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:34 am
Huoriel tilted her head to where his voice came from. "Clouds?" she questioned, flipping over her hand so that their fingers intertwined. She chuckled again. "I will get to see them."  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:36 am
"Yes...I can't really describe them well." Inei said. He closed his eyes, smiling. "Listen." he instructed in a soft voice. He could hear a small river rushing nearby, as well as some birds chirping in the trees. A small breeze rose up, rustling the leaves.
"This forest is like paradise, compared to the Underdark." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:45 am
"Can we go to the river?" Huoriel whispered. She smiled taking in the faint scents and the feel of the cool breeze rushing over her. "This is nice I can't wait till I can enjoy it fully," she said, turning her head back towards the sky.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:47 am
Inei smiled, nodding. "Of course." he said, standing and helping her to stand. "We can even take a swim in it...if you're comfortable with that." he added quickly. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable, and he knew that being naked, or close to naked, might make her feel that way.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff