Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:58 pm
"Hmm.. no wonder." she said as he set her down gently. Her body shivered instinctively. Somehow his body had warmed her, though her temperature shot straight back down. "A demon... no wonder he smelled of so much blood. Though I must say he had good choice in who he slayed." A pain was throbbing in her neck and she nearly screamed with pain when she touched it with her finger.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:01 pm
Dr. Drake returned to show her the instrument. It was similar to a knife except for the fact that it was fatter and more cylindrical. "You'll feel a pinch when I insert this." He said moving closer. "Alright now I'm going to ask you not to breath or move when I start understand? This is a very delicate process."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:05 pm
"O-ok..." she said softly. Even when she was living she had hated hospitals. The white walls, the pain, the blood, the death... everything about them. This was not a very good first impression. "Just... be careful." she said sucking in a final breath to let him proceed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:13 pm
"Alright let me start." Dr. Drake said as he inserted the end of instrument. It pushed something into the bloodstream and Dr. Drake pulled the instrument out. "You'll have to relax for the next 3 hours. The bug will get rid of the bad vampiric bite and leave only your blood. When time is finished he will leave your ear and die. You're very lucky considering this item is very hard to come by and the bugs are even harder." He said as he started to leave. "When this is done Bradley should be finished as well."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:23 pm
"Mmh... k" she said feeling lightheaded, whether it was the previous events or the bug, she suddenly felt quite tired and her eyes fluttered shut.

"Damnit all!" he shouted in the alleyway slamming his hand against the wall. "What now? Every single time I get my hands on her she is ripped from me once more!" He was quite angry and looked up to the window he had crashed out of. "I have to figure this out..." he said walking down the alley and away from the window.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:27 pm
((timeskip lol))

Bradley woke up and looked around. "Hey Doc am I ok?" He asked seeing needles in places and empty blood bags.

"Yes my dear boy follow me." Dr. Drake said helping pull out IVs and the like. "You're little friend had an accident with your um friend Valerian. She's this way follow me."

"What he was here that little b*****d I'll get him." Bradley mumbled to himself walking behind Dr. Drake and entering Adelline's room. "Hey are you ok?" He asked walking over to her.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:53 pm
"Yea, just feeling a bit weak." The dead bug was sitting next to her ear, she had no idea it was there, had she turned her head she may have been so frightened she would have gone into a coma. "My throat still feels a little weird though. Is Bradley ok I can smell his blood in here but I feel unable to move so I can see him."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:08 pm
"Yea I'm fine." Bradley said moving to look down at her. "Hey what happened between you and Valerian?"

"You should be able to move in a few minutes. You won't feel numb when it is fine to move." Dr. Drake said leaving the room.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:15 pm
"He tried to take me away with him. This time by force." Her eyes moved to look into his eyes, "He held a knife to my throat and drank from my wound. It hurt so badly, luckily Dr. Drake was there to help me." She smiled and felt some of the muscles in her body relax.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:21 pm
"How did he know how to help you? He only looks to be about like 20 and he can't have known about vampire bites could he?" Bradley asked confused.

"I'm more like 450 years young. Plus I do know about vampire bites considering she fed from you last night." Dr. Drake said as he entered the room. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:30 pm
"I trust him." she said softly, not sure why but she did. She had enough strength to reach out and touch him lightly on the hand. "i really thought you were hurt because of me. Luckily for us we have such an amazing doctor to fix such mistakes."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:41 pm
Bradley's eyes grew about two times their normal size between the two of them. "Wait 450 is young? Are you a vampire too?" He asked really confused.

"No I'm not a vampire. A demonic dragon actually." Dr. Drake said before walking over to the window. "Now you two are to drink as much fluids as possible and after that just don't worry about anything. If problems still occur come talk to me within the next three weeks." He said writing some stuff down and handing it to Bradley. "Now I trust you two will do your bests to stay safe."

"Yea we'll do our best." Bradley said taking the paper from him.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:51 pm
A bit more of her strength came back and she sat up on the table. "Thank you, I'm not quite sure what could have happened if.." she shuttered to think that Valerian had had his hands on her, had held her, had bitten her! It made her shiver.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:54 pm
"Don't worry I'll be having a little chat with our little friend." Dr. Drake said smiling. "He doesn't know how we know each other. At least not yet." He said as his shape started changing and he now stood in front of them as the leader of the army Valerian was in. "Don't worry he should listen."

Bradley just backed out of the room slowly. "I'm going to go pay this and come back to get you Adelline." He said running out of the room.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:08 pm
She smiled watching him walk off and sighed. She really had gotten him into great danger, if she left him now he would surely die sooner than he was supposed to. It didn't upset her at least she had a reason to do so now. "Drake, be careful. Valerian is an evil vampire, but he is not as stupid as he seems to act." she shook her head worried that Drake would put himself in the line of danger. Though she was pretty sure he could handle himself quite well.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games