Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:59 am
"Well, Alex and I used to....wait. What sides have you seen that you probably shouldn't have?" Asked Chris, suddenly very curious. "What makes you think that you shouldn't have?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:12 am
"I don't think she wanted me to see her in some of the states she's been in," Haru said, his gaze coming down to Chris. "She's tough or at least thats what she likes to have everyone think." He sighed.
"I've caught her crying twice...no three times in fact," he said letting his mind float to the first time he saw her outside crying her little eyes out. "The first time was when we first met. I couldn't do anything then. The other two times I got more of a response..."
He shook his head before his eyes lingered to the door. "I've seen her faint, I've seen her cross, I've seen her cry, I've seen her happy," he stated before meeting Chris's gaze.
"She was happy even though it was only for a moment, but somehow she slipped back into her sadness. It was a quick mood change like a slap to the face." He sighed. "It was amazing how her eyes lit up..."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:16 am
"Yeah...it is." He whispered. "I know it's hard to believe, but she used to smile like that all the time. I think....I have a really strong feeling that she doesn't want to let herself feel happy. She feels guilty. But, I'm glad you've gotten to see a glimpse of that smile. Now you understand why I want to bring that back?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:42 am
"Yeah I understand," Haru said. "But the question is how?"  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:54 am
He sighed defeated.
"I don't know. Alex and I used to do a lot of things she enjoyed before becoming an agent. You know, stuff that she could use if she were to ever return to a normal life. Music was a big thing. She often expresses herself best through music and writing. Other times, we would just play. Sort of like kids. Flirting and picking on her like that was a lot easier and more fun when Alex was around. She would actually laugh then. He was the one that used to get upset by it. I only know one way to act around her and i guess i keep hoping that it'll make her smile again."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:01 pm
"Well that explains why she was giggling like a maniac when we were throwing pillows at each other," Haru said absently. "Childish antics work still I guess?"  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:04 pm
"What? You mean you even got her to do that cute, girly giggle? That's not fair!" He pouted slightly then smiled. "It's not so much childish antics as being able to act her age and maybe even a little younger sometimes. She's usually a 40 year old woman stuck in a child's body, you know?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:21 pm
"So I've noticed," Haru laughed. "Welp I'm guessing we're going to have to gang up on her."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:23 pm
"You have a plan?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
He smiled, happy to have found someone to help him on his quest to get the old Rena back. Her new partner might not know what he's been missing out on, but Chris knew....and he was willing to do just about anything to see her return to her old self.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:05 pm
"Basically stick with what you did with Alex," Haru said. "Just slightly different so it doesn't remind her of him."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:10 pm
"That's....the hard part." Chris admitted leaning against the wall. "We're going to have to do something pretty spectacular in order not to reminder her of him. Even if the action itself doesn't remind her, she'll remind herself, simmer in guilt, then proceed to wallowing in misery."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:13 pm
"Yeah it'll be tricky,"Haru said, rubbing his chin. "What do you think we should do?"  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:20 pm
"Hm. Normally, I would say tackle her and tickle her until she cries from laughing. But I don't know how well that'll go over. She's in such a sour mood." he pouted slightly. "And here i thought seeing an old friend would make her smile."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:52 pm
"Lets build a fort and say she can't come in!" Haru said jokingly though he did take that into concideration.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:41 pm
"You mean back when boys and girls were separate? The whole no girls/boys allowed thing?"
He pondered this for a moment
"Actually...."He grinned evilly. "that might just work."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games