Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1] The Prince and the Pirate [Nileregwen DoUrden] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:40 pm
Aiden raised an eyebrow while Louis chuckled at him. He was surprised as the prince dropped to his knees. Aiden bit his lip from making small noises as Louis moved his fingers down the outside of his pants. He didn't know why but it made his legs feel weak. "Would you expect anything less?" Aiden questioned with a small smirk. "Really now?" Aiden questioned not seeming the least bit surprised.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:20 pm
"Really now." Louis replied with a smirk. "I can't very well tell how many weapons you're hiding, captain... at least not when you're still dressed."
The prince put one hand on Aiden's hip, the other just under the younger man's chin, tilting it back once more. "Honestly... how do you expect me to seduce someone with so many weapons?"  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:09 pm
"I didn't expect anyone to seduce me." Aiden gasped as he allowed the prince to tilt his head back once more. "There really aren't that many. One in each boot, one pressing into my back and on strapped to my right leg." Aiden said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:42 pm
Louis smirked, "Then the pants need to come off." he reiterated. "Because I'm certainly not going to seduce a man with weapons on his person. I did that once before, after all..."
The prince was referring to his own hostage situation.
He'd learned his lesson.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:42 am
"Alright fine then." Aiden said pulling himself away from Louis. He pulled a sheathed dagger from behind his back and from each boot, he placed it on the desk near him. Carefully toeing off his boots he unlaced his pants before letting them fall to the ground. Stepping away from the pants he unstrapped the dagger from his leg. Turning around he placed that dagger with the others revealing the scars of lashings across his back. "There." Aiden said turning back around, he now stood dressed in only an undergarment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:53 pm
The prince's gaze narrowed slightly as he took in Aiden's body. "What were the scars from?" he asked quizzically, reaching out lithe fingers to trace the strange lines. "Aside from the bullet wound, of course."
Louis was glad that his captain didn't have any more weapons on him.
After all... a hidden dagger did tend to be rather uncomfortable.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:04 pm
Aiden gasped as Louis traced a finger down a scar. It a shock up his spine, he hadn't known it was sensitive. "There from the few times I was captured." Aiden said softly. "They're whip marks and burns. I haven't met a royal thats been kind to a pirate yet, unless of course I have to count you but I don't know about your past."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:19 pm
Louis shrugged slightly, continuing to trace the scars idly. "I'd rather not whip someone. I mean honestly, there are much better ways to get your point across than physical violence. After all, a good duel seems like the perfect way to settle a problem." the prince replied with a slight smile.
"You're too... fair... to bear such marks, Aiden." Louis whispered softly, "I'd expect this sort of thing on Bui... but not you."  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:43 pm
Aiden continued to have shocks of feeling run up and down his spine as Louis continued to trace scars. "Surprisingly Bui has less marks. Bui didn't grow up as a pirate, he was a brawler. He had a good teacher. Larc was more teach by experience, I was reckless as a teen. I think near every time I was off the ship I was in some sort of trouble." Aiden said softly. "As I got older I learned to be more discrete, the scars I have know are marks of my lessons. Effective way not to forget."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:53 pm
"Violence isn't the only way to learn things, you know..." Louis whispered, keeping Aiden's back to him, though he stood even closer to the captain.
Gently, the prince bent his head down, kissing along Aiden's bare shoulder.
"Love... tenderness... rewards... praise... these are all ways to teach a lesson as well."  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:19 pm
Aiden attempted to watch Louis as the man stayed at his back. His hand twitched in instinct for him to grab a knife but he held himself. It was dangerous to allow someone behind you but Louis had promised he wasn't there to hurt him. Aiden shivered as Louis kissed his bare shoulder. "Praise comes rarely, tenderness only when I was injured, rewards if we got a good raid, and love, love is foreign." Aiden explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:43 pm
"Then maybe you should experience love, hmm?" Louis asked before carefully turning Aiden around and pinning the captain to the wall once more. "Love comes with many rewards, tenderness, and praise, you know... I... suppose it combines them all into a positive tool..." the prince leaned forward, gently claiming Aiden's lips with his own once more.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:41 am
"Love is for the weak, thats what Larc said." Aiden explained. Aiden allowed himself to be turned around. Aiden fell into the kiss giving a soft groan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:52 am
Louis pulled back just a hair after the initial kiss. "Larc is a fool then..." the prince whispered softly, tilting Aiden's head back a tad once more and pressing his lips to those of the captain.
His tongue flicked out slightly, tasting along the younger man's lips and demanding entrance to explore his mouth more thoroughly.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:05 pm
Aiden nearly growled as Louis called Larc a fool. The man had been like a father, his teacher and savior, he would not listen to the man criticize Larc. Aiden didn't have a chance to retort as Louis was kissing him once more. Feeling the tongue demand entrance his opened his mouth a bit.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff