Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:00 pm
Orin was on the verge to working himself past panicking and to some sort of background when Mikage pulled him down into his lap. Orin took a shuddering breath as he heard Mikage promise him that he would get them out. He took his lunch and began nibbling it once more.

He watched Mikage nervously as he placed out of the others lap when the man stood up. Relief spread through him quickly when he heard the door unlock. Orin jumped up hugging Mikage tightly trying to convey how grateful he was.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Feeling the arms around him Mikage smiled petting Orin's head. "Told ya not to worry." he said grinning staying like that since Orin still had his arms around him.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:41 pm
Orin kept smiling, holding on for a few more moments before letting the other go. "You know who did that though don't you?" Orin questioned with a frown. "He's going to expect us to be locked in there all day." Orin continued.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:58 pm
"I know, and I promised not to let him ruin our day did I not?" Mikage grinned as he opened the door and packed up there lunch. "Shall we go now?" he asked smiling as they only had a few minutes before the bell rang.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:14 pm
Orin nodded but frowned when Mikage turned and opened the door more and packed up their lunches. 'It would have been better if we stayed in here. hes only going to escalate things now.' Orin thought but he did not voice his concern. "Yeah, lets go." Orin said smiling once more if only for the sake of Mikage.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:42 pm
Mikage looked at Orin seeing the brief frown. "Something wrong?" he asked concerned. It seemed ever since Mikage came back Orin was in more trouble and that it made his life even more unbearable. However Mikage was afraid to ask.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:58 pm
"No nothing." Orin said not willing to reveal his thoughts in case it would make his friend instigate something. "I suppose we can go back now. I hope it stops raining soon, I want to go flying tonight." Orin continued smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:35 am
Mikage looked at the other smiling, "Hm it should soon if by tonight then." he said smiling, "Mind if I watch?" he asked, normally he would've asked if he could go with him, but ever since both there family went on vacation in the countryside near the mountains, Mikage slipped off the a cliff. Actually he should've died but he didn't and he can't remember how he was saved. He fainted, But ever since then he's been afraid of free-falling except he was fine with plans and jets though.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:28 pm
"Of course you could watch." Orin said smiling. "If I was strong enough I would take you with me but i'm not." Orin said regretfully. "Let's go back before the bell rings. I'm sure Witin will give you quite the surprised face."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:08 pm
"Eheh its fine if you can't take me." he said as they headed back to class. "Well he can't do anything to me during class, and I'll make sure he doesn't try to hurt you too much during class." he said smiling as they walked into class and took there seats as soon as the bell rang.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:30 pm
"I wouldn't put doing stupid things past him especially if he loses his temper." Orin said softly. As Orin predicted Witin was quite surprised and furious to see the two enter the classroom. Orin about paused in his step as the other boy turned his angry gaze on him but he grasped Mikage's shirt and followed him back to his seat.

Everything seemed to go well until after the end of class. Just as soon as the teacher left the room papers on Orin's desk were suddenly knocked off causing the small boy to jump. It wasn't Witin but it was on of his gang, Orin shrunk back in his seat.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:14 am
As the two entered the class room and Witin glared at them, Mikage didn't even look but he wrapped a protective arm around Orin as he seemed hide into his side. When others saw this, some people started to whisper and Mikage ignored them as well as the two sat in the back, but as they moved past Witin, he saw something gleam in his eyes.

Nothing seemed to happen until class ended and the teacher left. Papers fell from Orin's desk but not from Witin, but from his 'friends'. Packing his things quickly he slung his bag over his shoulder and walked over to Orin picking up the papers and handed them to him not paying any attention to the others.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:58 pm
"Mikage...." Orin called softly to his friend as he picked up his papers and Witin and the rest of his gang approached.

"Tell me fairy brat, how did you get out of the roof access when I know for a fact you don't like small places nor being trapped. It can't have been you so it must have been the new brat." Witin growled before suddenly sending a kick towards Mikage's chest.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:13 pm
With only a glance at seeing that kick, Mikage put his arns crossed over his chest blocking the kick. Setting the papers on Orin's desk he stood up. "What surprised I can pick locks? If nothing really just a tedious task we had to learn back in my other school, oh as well as self defense." Mikage smirked seeing Witin's reaction to this information.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:06 pm
Orin gave a sharp gasp and went to help his friend but was pulled back by one of Witin's group. "Surprised hardly, its the kind of thing I would expect from slime like you and the fairy brat, just mildly irritating." Witin growled taking an offensive stance. He hadn't expected the other to know some form of defense but he was over confident in his own abilities. He looked back to the other boy who was holding Orin, the boy nodded and pulled the half fairy away.

"Mikage..." Orin whined not wanting his best friend to end up in a fight.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games