Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:24 am
"A phone call for me?" Rain was puzzled and his face did not show any trace of happiness as he walked to the phone. "Thank you Lady Alicia." he said putting his hand on the speaker.

"Rain speaking." he said, waiting for an answer.

Eosy was awaken by the phone ringing. He opened his eyes in the dark room and knew immediately that he was not alone. "Who is there?" he asked in a low cold voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:57 am
//OOC: Iris, they are. I said everyone except Kamigure, Tsukiko, Kitsume and saya. FYI Everyone, I'm posting this from Florida. God damnit, Disney's hotels--resorts-- are awesome! I'm staying in a grand villa.//

"Me." Lily said, scratching the back of her head. "You sleep like a freaking rock."

//OOC: I will not be BBC coding my posts until I get home. KTHXBAI. EDITED!//  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:47 pm
((I am confused now...Eosy is sleeping on the sofa in the sitting room while everyone is in the dinning room except Lily... where is the phone? in the sitting room? then Alicia's answer makes sense... - I thought that the presence could be Lily...

Anyway ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I am so Jealoussssssss!!! Have fun!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:04 am
Chika stood on the top of a tall oak tree and argued with himself if he should burn the house down or not. It seemed like most of the crystal barriors were there, but also gaurdians, and he was far away from the house, only using his long distance eye to seek them out.  

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:45 am
//OOC: EDITED. Sorry.... the Tower of Terror made me forget what was happening! Blame it, not me! XD I feel so speshallll, makiing people jealous. Erm, let's clear this up. -_-;;; Uh, let's say the phone isn't in the sitting room, but Alicia's house echoes. THERE. XD//  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:09 am
((LOOOL np wink ))

Eosy stoop up at once and looked at Lily without the once of a smile on his face. "If you say so, Miss Lily." Why is she here? But more to it, he was annoyed at himself for not feeling her presence earlier. He needed to have his reflexes back up. Smelling the air, he knew that dinner was ready. Without another word he went to the dining room and sat at the table next to Charity.

"Rain speaking. Allo?" repeted the young man, a little annoyed as the food was waiting.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:15 am
Lily flipped her hair, annoyed. "Bon appetit," she said, sitting down.

//OOC: I make Pie-ya like a samurai! I'm still in Florida. Going to the magic kingdom today~! I can't wait to go on the tea cups!//  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:19 am
User Image
!!Charity!!
Yay!!! <333
Charity mumbled a thanks, and prayed to the god of harvest, before digging in. She smiled, and complimented the food, "It tastes great!"

Liars turn me on.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:37 pm
//OOC: I'm back! When we were at the magic kingdom, the white rabbit was out for pictures! BUT THEY CLOSED THE LINE! I understand that it was scorching and s**t but COME ON! ; - ;//

"that's good," Lily said, tapping her plate with her fork gently. "So what now?" She asked, glancing towards Alicia. "I was going to fix my father's clock, but I guess I shouldn't do that now, yes?"
"Was that a question?"
"No, not really."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:39 am
Rain, annoyed and hungry, hanged up the phone and came back at the table. "Lady Alicia, who was the phone call from?" he asked as he sat. "No one would spoke." he was frowning and did not wait long before starting eating. "Delicious, thank you to our lovely cooks." he said with a smile to Lily and Alicia. The food seemed to have brought him back to high spirit.

Eosy ate in silence. He gave a nod to both cooks, sharing the general opinion on the quality of the meal. He finished his plate quickly and waiting patiently for everyone to do so.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:04 pm
Alicia smiled back, but Lily just rose an eyebrow. "He said he was your teacher... That you and Kitsume trained under him?" She said rather quizzically. "Is everyone finished?" Lily asked. "I need to do the dishes and I'm not going to do them until every last dirty dish is in the sink." She hissed, glancing at her tablemates.

//OOC: TABLEMATES IS NOT A WORD, BUT QUIZZICALLY IS!//

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:24 pm
Rain seemed surprised. "My Master? Kitsume?" now he was wondering why they tried to contact him. Was there a problem? He quickly finished his plate. "I am done. Thank you Lily." he said, half at the table, half thinking about why his master would could him.

Eosy nodded in silence. He was done with his meal. He grabbed his plate and piled it with Rain's. He then turned to Alicia and asked straightforward. "Forgive my boldness Miss Alicia, but is your maid always behaving in such a manner?" his eyes were as cold as ever and he seemed very attentive to the answer.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:30 pm
//OOC: "[blank]'s eyebrows skyrocketed": my favorite description of action 8D//

Alicia's eyebrows skyrocketed. She was a little angered by the question. Lily was an amazing lady, she just wasn't one of the nicest people ever. "Well, yes," she started, her voice hushed. "But she's really a nice lady when you get to know her. She's just a little..." Alicia looked down, searching for the right word. "troubled, is all."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:40 pm
Rain was quite amused at the question, but he did not show it. He truly wondered what Eosy met by that question.

Eosy gave a little bow and gathering all the plates brought them to the kitchen where he put them next to the sink. He made several trips between the dining room and the kitchen, bringing back glasses, silverware and dishes.

Rain noticed that Alicia was not pleased with Eosy and he gently came closer to her. "Lady Alicia? Can I do anything for you? Do you want your usual after supper tea?" he offered with a pale smile. He did not like when Alicia was down and he was starting feeling some mixed feelings towards the other protector for his behavior.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games