Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:33 pm
Laleo followed her laughing.
~"I've heard that before!"
He stopped laughing and looked ahead.
~"... I still wonder what Alex has planned."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:41 pm
-"Yeah, I do too...What do you think, I mean, he's nothing to be suspicious of..Is he?"  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:47 pm
~"Not for as long as I have known him... Though I'm not sure how he is when I'm away... But I trust him enough. Besides... If he does do anything out of line and I find out... Well, he's going to have issues. I've kept him safe from being killed for this long, mainly for the fact of him being half vampire, but I still have a bit on weather he dies or not."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:59 pm
-"Ah, I see. That's good enough for me then!"
She saw the group had stopped and were looking back at them.
-"Heh, I guess they're waiting for us."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:07 pm
~"Fun... Guess we can't keep them waiting anymore."
Laleo sighed and kept walking.
~"My life... as soon as this tunnel ends... Is really going to suck."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:25 pm
-"Mhm...What will immediately happen after this tunnel ends will suck, but what about a year or two from now? How about five or ten years? You need to think positive sometimes, Laleo! Otherwise you'll always be unhappy."
She looked at him and raised her eyebrows.
-"You know I'm right."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:19 pm
He stuck his tougne out at her.
~"If you are or not... My life still sucks anyway. And I'm not always unhappy, I just never really get the chance to keep a happy moment to myself. It's always taken by something."
He looked over at the group.
~"... I might as well enjoy these last few moments of freedom. Who knows when I'll get a chance like this again."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:28 pm
-"You should go to those people smiling, don't give them the satisfaction that they've ruined you. Or, act like a chicken or a duck and plead insanity, perhaps they'd get freaked out and leave you alone for a little bit till you've regained maximum strength...Heh...maybe I've down in the tunnels too long."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:37 pm
~Insanity doesn't work. I know. Smiling would just make things worse. I just need a bit more Darkness, prefferably from the Moon's light, and I'll be back to normal strengh."
He laughed.
~"And these tunnels are long, so it's expected that with this being your first time down here, you are a bit bored and going a little crazy yourself."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:47 pm
-"Aw, too bad, it'd be fun to see you act like a duck. Well, I hope things go as well as they could possibly be..."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:51 pm
~"I am not stooping so low."
He stopped and looked at her then the group.
~"... Are we almost out of here, Alex?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:17 pm
Alex looked at Laleo.

~"Actually, Leo, we are."

Alex walked over to the wall and gave a slight push. The wall slowly opened with a creak and a woosh. Alex turned back to the group.

~"If we continued on for another mile, we would reach Paris's sewers. And all we would catch there is a bunch of crap, literally."

Alex pointed down the tunnel they had been walking in. Then he turned into the tunnel and stopped next to a table with chairs on the opposite side of the door.

~"Please, sit down. Consider it a rest stop on a long day's drive- so to speak. No wise cracks."

Alex glared at Laleo.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:36 pm
Lynette saw the look Alex gave Laleo and went over to one of the chairs. She was about to sit down when her hand caught a spider web. She lit the strand of spider silk and watched it as it burned the web before she sat down.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:20 am
Alex walked around the room to check on everything, in case something was missing. Well, nothing was so he took a sit in the corner next to three spider webs. He let them hang around his body as two spiders on their own webs came down to assess their webs.

~"Lynette, why are you afraid of spiders?"

Alex waited for a reply but there was no answer. Lynette was zoned out again. Alex then waited for the others to enter the room.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:37 am
Laleo waked around behind Lynette, scooping up the spider that had its web burnt down. He took it over to the wall and let it crawl back into a hole.
~"Natural human, always afraid of things they don't understand."

Siren flew around the room before landing on a shelf.

Laleo sat down near it.
~"I never understand why someone could ever be afraid of something so small and helpful."  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games