Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:21 pm
Tillie blinked several times as she thought of how to answer the question. She thought she had made it clear that the luxuries of the castle were boring to her, and that she wanted something much simpler. A small smile broke over her lips, "Zane, I have had the luxuries of the castle my whole life. That life made me miserable. This is new and exciting! It is like an adventure, and I get to share it with someone who is very interesting and kind. I am far from miserable now." she answered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:27 pm
Zane smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, "You are too kind Tillie. I am glad that I stole from your father, I wouldn't have met you otherwise." He smiled and pointed at the rabbit with his free hand, "It's done by the way."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:35 pm
Tillie blushed when Zane's lips touched her cheek, and her hand moved to cover the spot where the kiss had been. She smiled at Zane, and got up to grab the rabbit. She pulled the stick out of the ground and handed it to Zane, "One rabbit on a stick." she said, giggling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:42 pm
Zane held his hand up, palm first, "You said you wanted to deal with it right?" He pulled out a small knife and clay bowl, "Well, now you need to cut off the legs and the body in half, then we can eat." He smiled at her, his cheeks a slightly darker shade then they usually were.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:44 pm
Tillie spent a couple minutes looking from the knife, to the rabbit and back to Zane. Finally she sighed and took the knife, clay bowl and rabbit, turned her back to Zane and began to work at the rabbit. Several minutes later she turned around with the legs cut off and the different parts of the rabbit in the bowl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:01 pm
Zane smiled widely at Tillie, "You did it perfectly, I thought you were going to ask for help for sure." He took the knife and hugged her loosely, "Now lets eat." He set the bowl between them and held his hand to her palm up, "You get first pick."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:05 pm
Tillie smiled at the praise and felt accomplished. She sat down and picked out one of the legs, and waited for Zane to pick a piece to eat before she took a bite.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:20 pm
Zane picked up a leg and bit into the meat, "Not spiced, but cooked perfectly. You've cooked before right?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:04 pm
Tillie shook her head, "I didn't have to do anything for myself in my palace. I had servants who did them for me. They washed my linens and dressings, and made my food. I didn't even have to brush my hair." she said. She looked up at Zane, "Do you do everything for yourself?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:16 pm
Zane laughed, "We are going to be doing everything for ourselves from now on, unless we pay for something at a tavern or a shop." He took another bite of the rabbit, "You did really good for your first time cooking." He smiled at Tillie, a little grease around his lips.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Tillie chuckled lightly, "It's not like it was very hard, all I did was mimic what you had been doing. I don't think it takes a lot of talent to do that." she said. She thought about doing everything for herself, and decided it was an interesting idea. She knew that she had a lot to learn, since she didn't know how to do many things. She could read, write, and speak several languages, but when it came to living she knew very little. She never had to clean up after herself, or pick outfits to wear, or make the cloth for the clothes. Her head began to spin as she realized what she had gotten herself into, but she was excited for it. She glanced at Zane, and spoke quietly, "You do realize that I know very little about... tending to a house and things that you think are common knowledge right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:38 pm
Zane smiled at Tillie, "You may have mimicked me, but that is the best way to learn anything." He looked at the fire and sighed, "I know you don't know much about making things, but you know a lot that I don't I'm sure." He looked back at Tillie, smiling as he held her gaze, "I also know you are very talented."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:41 pm
Tillie had finished the rabbit leg, and had sat the bone on the ground. She had her hands folded together in her lap, and she was staring down that them. When Zane mentioned being talented she looked up at him through her lashes, "Talented how?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:49 pm
Zane finished with his leg and tossed the bone in the fire, "Well, you learn very quickly, whether you are told how to do something or not, you are able to figure things out on your own, like quartering the rabbit, and you are excited to learn about the rest of the world. If that's not talent, then I don't know what is." He picked up another rabbit leg and took a bite.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:59 pm
Tillie considered all of the things that Zane listed and agreed with him. She was a little surprised that he had not brought up how she could start a fire. Most people caught onto that quickly, and she thought that was what Zane had meant by talented. She remembered when she had first shown her father, she had been scolded and had to be evaluated by their doctor. She sighed, and pushed the memory from her mind. "I am excited to learn about the world in an uncensored way. My parents were able to decide what things were proper for me to know and learn about. Which was alright until I began to wonder if there was more to things than what they allowed me to know. Like with the merchants. I was able to know that they came into the kingdom, and it was a job that was out there, but I never knew that there were other places that they went to." she explained.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff