Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:29 pm
Donnovan smirked. "Very good sir," he mused and then charged him with the knives, destracting him he moved his feet under Hiquel, then pushed him back, defending himself for the next move.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:41 pm
Hiquel struck at the blades in the same place as last time, and leaped over his legs stumbling as he did so, so he was unable to strike at his ribs with the blunt end like he had planed.  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:45 pm
"Good carriage...I must say...I'm impressed," Donnovan chuckled then lept behind him and put his knife to the man's throat. "Dead," he hissed and then let him go. Not putting his knives away. "Good match if I must say. A nice challenge I haven't had in a while," he mused.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:47 pm
"Oh but Donnovan, you forget about how my weapons are, you see," he twitched his wrists and the blades went to where would have been his kidneys, if he had still been standing behind him, "You were dead as well. Again?" He stood with one arm up to protect his torso and the other hand behind himself.  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:27 am
Donnovan chuckled. "Mmm...very good..." he mused then saw a messenger coming. He dropped his weapons and read the message hastily then growled, smashing the paper into his palm. He looked at Hiquel. "Unfortunately we will have to continue later. Something important has just came up. Excuse me," he mused darkly then strode off angrily.

Nadina waited till Anna had fallen asleep before walking downstairs to leave her to rest. She went to the courtyard and saw Donnovan storming away and then went to her brother. "You won?" she asked teasingly. "Not that I'm surprised. Is that why he went off in a tizzy?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:54 am
"Actually I lost." He winked at his sister when he said lost, "As for why he left, I'm not sure, it has something to do with that paper." He spun the blades a few times and sheathed them, "It's really too bad that he left too, a few more strikes and I would have sheared his blades in half."  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:40 pm
Nadina sighed. "Huh...I'll bet you were going to easy on him," Nadina smiled then looked after the man curiously. "Wonder what he's all up in a ringer about," she mused then looked at Hiquel. No one was around. "In case you're wondering. Anna's fine...just a little bruised up. Nothing unusual since he's probably going to beat her bloody tomorrow night if she fights him before we get to him," she mused, swallowing the bile in her throat.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:35 pm
Hiquel grimaced, "Well, I'll just have to make sure to get there before that happens then, wont I." Hiquel pulled the blades out again and held one out to his sister, "Would you like to spar Dina? That fight was to short and kinda pathetic actually."  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:39 pm
"I'd love to. Healthy distraction." She rolled up her sleeves and then grabbed two swords that matched her brothers and posed. "Whenever you're ready," she mused thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:03 pm
They spared for a few hours, the fight a dance of flashing blades to the music of steel on steel, after the fight Hiquel excused himself to go and prepare for the following day, He bathed, and grabbed a simple meal from the kitchen, then spent the rest of his short evening meditating, planning for every possibility, and when the sun set he slept in his meditative pose, unmoving and aware of everything around him.  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:12 pm
After a good night's rest, Anna woke up feeling better. Immediately she was thrust into preparations for a royal wedding. Dressed in a regal gown of white with a red sash. Her hair inlaid with pearls and a tiara. Then she was veiled and led away from her chambers and to the great hall's entrance as the ceremony began. She swallowed. She was giving her name to a man she hated. A man who scared her far to much.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:25 pm
Hiquel woke as the sun rose, and he prepared for the wedding in his own way, putting on an assortment of blades and hidden weapons, all of which would not be visible under his golden silk 'suit' that he put on. The suit consisted of loose pants and a long sleeve shirt that was open in the front and held closed with a blue silk belt. He then paced his room with a short sword strapped to the belt, mostly for show then anything else, after all, he was still in charge of Anna's protection.  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:27 pm
Nadina looked at him. "You look nice. The ceremony is rather soon. Care to go down there to get a good seat. I'll bet she looks very pretty in a lovely white gown and all that. ANd I hope her husband rots in hell once we're through," she mused. The last sentence said darkly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:44 pm
"Yes lets go, and be sure not to speak too loudly, we don't want to be found out." He took her arm and lead her to the ceremony chamber. "I don't think Anna could look bad."  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:44 am
Nadina smiled. "Oh I know," she mused.

ONce they were both seated in the hall it didn't take long for the place to fill to the brim before the ceremony began.

Anna took a deep breath and looked at the double doors. She wasn't going to be afraid damn it. When they swung open and the music began she walked calmly down the long stretch of aisle between herself and her betrothed. She prayed to her God that nothing would happen to her this night. Keeping her eyes straight, she walked. Every step a step toward her prisoner.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff