Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:55 pm
Piro lay there unconscious, bloody and dying. His wings slowly disappeared into his back. A small black orb fell form his pocket where the wound was. It was cracked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:04 pm
Ryousuke looked at the orb. "This.....it must be.....the dark eye" He closed his eyes as the chain around his neck began to disappear and pitch black aura began to flow into the orb. "Please....let this help" He said as he continued letting the aura flow in. "I can't let anyone die!" He yelled out as a white light coursed from his body repairing the wound on Piro.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:32 pm
Axel gazed in awe at what was happening before him. The events that were happening could not be processed through his mind.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:45 pm
Arekkusa slowly appeared from the ground. She stood in shock and awe, they disappeared in a flash, and she missed it. She shook her head and walked closer. "If you need any other aid, by all means, im here." she said.

(btw can we make multiple characters? XD i just had an idea..)  

Rekkushi

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:56 pm
Ryousuke turned. "yes....please" He said as he continued trying to repair the orb.
( uh yeah you can make multiple chars )  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:36 pm
She outstretched her hands and let a mix of dark and light aura flow around piro's wounds. She closed her eyes in order to focus more.

(haha ootay, i wanted to make a second one, just cuz.)  

Rekkushi

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:46 pm
Piro lay there out cold as Arekkusa healed him. He was dreaming. "The light, its so warm. Why is there a light for me. I'm a demon i don't get a light." The light was disappearing and he began to fear for his life. "I don't want to die. I don't want to kill. I don't want..." Piro sat up suddenly. "What the hell happened to me?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:21 pm
Ryousuke set the orb down and stood up. "I see you woke up..." He said then walked away as his cloak reformed in his hand and placed it on wincing from the pain in his shoulder.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:59 pm
"Haha goody, you came too.." she said, happy, for obvious reasons. She then turned and began to stare into the sky. "Even through these times, the sky can sometimes be lovely.." she spoke to herself.

Name: Dakuota
Race:Surviver, Demoness
Affinity (element): Dark/Ice
Weapon: The water around her.
Power: Looks and acts as if having good intentions.
Bio: She was a demoness dated not so long back. During her first life, she fell head-over-heels in love with, who turned out to be, and angel named Demian. He, who only was following orders, ended her first life, trapping her into a monument. Just before the great war started she broke free of the prison, bent on revenge for what had happened to her. In a final desperate attempt, she fired all her dark energy at Demian, only to be intercepted by a human female, the shock blasted her back, only to rely on her ice powers. She is on a quest to retrieve the dark energy she lost and find Demian to take revenge on him. (who i will not RP as..)
Appearance:
User Image
(Thats her color)  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:09 pm
Piro quickly backed away. "What the hell. Who are you and what are you doing here. Why the hell am i on the roof of my place for that matter." Wincing from a little pain in his side and seeing the blood. "What the hell did you do to me and where is that ball i found." He looked around but keep an eye on the three strangers.  

kokushibyou-_0

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:17 pm
She turned her head to her side. "What, you dont remember us..?" she asked confused.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:24 pm
Still backing away he was getting close to the edge. "Why, am i supposed to?"  

kokushibyou-_0

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:33 pm
She sunk into the ceiling and out from the ground below the rest.

Dakouta awoke, still a bit numb, she shook her head and looked into the air, she saw a bird flying. "aww, not many of those left." She said as she put her hand up to shoot at the bird, but no darkness came. "what the..?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:44 pm
Piro stopped as the girl disappeared. "Hay wait. Did i say something wrong?" He wondered who she was cause he could do the same thing. "I know, I'll ask those guys."  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:19 pm
Axel saw the reawakened Piro and walked over to him. "You feelin' any better Piro?" Axel asked somewhat cautiously, the rail gun still strapped to his back.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games