Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:23 pm
Tori turned her head so that he didn't touch her cheek. She felt relieved when he said he'd protect her, but the feeling only stayed for a moment. Her eyes narrowed, "I'm hardly Karissa. If I were she'd be dead." she retorted. She looked him over realizing that she needed to be a little friendly. "I'm Tori." she told him. She sighed, "Look, I can't watch out for Karissa all of the time, so I guess I could use help.." she said, allowing her face to soften a little.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:54 pm
Alaric smiled and held out his hand, "Nice to meet you Tori, I'm assuming you know me, but if not, I'm Alaric, hoping to be Karissa's..." He blushed brightly and looked away.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:57 pm
Tori looked at Alaric and a smile appeared on her face. She tried to hold back her laughter but it burst out eventually. "You want to marry us?" she asked, incredulity thick in her voice.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:01 pm
Alaric's blush deepened, "Not... yet, just being yo-Karissa's boyfriend would be enough for now... or would I be yours too? Is it a one body thing, or a one mind thing?" He bit his lip and started squeezing his hands from nerves, "I've always thought that you need to love all of someone, not just the parts you like."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:14 pm
Tori just smiled. "Well, we're kind of a packaged deal." she said. She shrugged, "You'd have to deal with us all." she added. Then there was a knock on the door and she jumped and shrunk into the corner. She pulled Alaric's hand and tugged him down with her. "That could be him. You can't let him know we're here. You just can't." she begged.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:20 pm
"I won't" He stood and walked across the room with no sound and stood at the door with his fingers at his forehead and his eyes closed. He walked back to Tori and whispered, "I'm not feeling any malice from beyond the door. If we open the door and it is someone that wants to hurt you," he took her hand softly, "I'll hurt them first."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:37 pm
Tori inhaled deeply and shut her eyes. "Okay." she agreed, even though her instincts were telling her to run. She knew that Karissa's room was on one of the higher levels, but she was still drawn to the window. She stood below it and watched Alaric move to the door, ready to bolt at any sign of danger.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:41 pm
Alaric walked to the door quietly and unlocked the door with the same amount of sound, then opened the door and saw a woman that he didn't know standing there, he relaxed his spring like muscles at the sight of her, though he did not appear to move. "Hello? Who are you?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:08 pm
Tori moved behind Alaric and peeked out at Dr. Markham. She sighed, and stayed behind Alaric.

Dr. Markham smiled, "I am the therapist who's been assigned to Karissa, well Tori was visiting by the end of her session. She rushed out at the end, and I couldn't follow her due to another appointment." she explained in her calm voice. She looked the boy over, "You must be Karissa's new friend..." she paused to think. "Alaric." she finally said. She caught sight of Tori peeking around her smile softened. "Tori, are you alright?" she asked.

Tori stepped to the side of Alaric and nodded. "Karissa's boyfriend said that he will protect us. Which means that I won't be the only one concerned with our survival." she said. She smiled at Alaric.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:21 am
Alaric blushed brightly at the word 'boyfriend' "I don't think I mean that much to her yet..." He bit his lip and looked away, "I do care enough about her to keep her safe though..."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:14 pm
Dr. Markham smiled at Alaric, then looked at Tori. "How did you approach Tori? It's taken me years to convince her to talk to me." she asked.

Tori sighed, "He gets it. You don't. None of you do. If you did you'd let us have locks, and help us. Instead you insist that nothing is wrong." she snapped.

Dr. Markham's smile faded for a second. Then she looked at Alaric, "So you are aware of Karissa's condition?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:56 am
He shrugged, "She has multiple personalities, I've met two, and I saw one other, but Karissa took over before I had a chance to meet her." He laughed, "It doesn't matter to me too much, she is the same person no matter what facet of her mind is letting the light through at the time." He bit his lip again and his blush returned, "I'm the same anyway..."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:11 pm
Dr. Markham smiled, and looked at Tori. "Alright, I just stopped by to make sure Tori was alright. I need to go and prepare for my next appointment." she said. Then she waved and walked away.

Tori rolled her eyes, "That woman always acts like she cares." she hissed. She moved back and sat on her bed and then she flopped back. "She drags us into her office weekly to talk. Usually she deals with me, which is best. I'm good at guarding what I say. Karissa just talks and talks. No concern." she rambled.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:26 pm
Alaric closed the door and locked it in every way that there was, "She might, and you seem to be talking a lot to me, you even trusted me to close and lock the door for you. You really trust me that much when we just technically met?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:25 pm
Tori eyed him for several moments before she responded. "Karissa knows you, and trusts you. As does Kelly, which is a huge feat." she told him. She got up and moved to her corner and curled up. "I've been basing my feelings on what I have noticed from other interaction. I guess I should know better." she said.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff