Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:45 pm
(I guess i should have read all of this...okay. I ran to the nurse and gave her the inhailer. And now the class faces an angry teacher. twisted )

Nurse Joy smiled, "She'll be fine." Tasha nodded and faced her kids. "Now who did the smokescreen." She was pissed, which was rare.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:48 pm
(ah ignore my last post then...)

Quilly and Justine slowly raised thier hands. Oh boy our first day and we're in trouble already!  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:48 pm
When the nurse used the inhailer for her, Jasmine coughed and slowly sat up. "ugh..... where am i?" Jewel jumped onto Jasmine's lap. "EVE EEVEE EVE!" YAY!!! YOU'RE ALRIGHT!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:55 pm
Justine and Quilly cheered up a bit when they saw Jasmine regain conciousness. Well the bright side is we're not murderers.  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:00 pm
"Its nice to see you, Jewel." "Eve eevee eve eevee." I'm glad you are ok. Jewel licked Jasmine's face. Then Jasmine turned to the nurse. (I'm still in with the nurse, right?) "How did i get here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:17 pm
(yes...who's the nurse?)  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:51 pm
((i don't know. I'll just play here for this one post...))

"You are at the nurse's office. You had an asthma attack from the smokescreen in the classroom. Your friend Justine brought you here," the nurse said. "Ok. Thanks. I'm going to go back to class now," Jasmine said. Jasmine put her inhailer in her bag, then went back to class with Jewel by her side. They arrived and entered the classroom. "Oh. Hi. I'm back. I'm ok."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:56 pm
Justine ran out of the nurse's office to catch up with Jasmine hoping that she wasn't in trouble with the teacher anymore.  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:28 pm
Emili turned in her bed, still asleep she dreamed
(i wasnt going to i just said that i would never trade my first pokemon, besides she gets me sick alot so i get out of school alot!)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:48 pm
((lol nice))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:03 pm
Jasmine stopped in the doorway to see Justine running down the hall. "Oh! Hi Justine. Quilly. I heard what you did for me during my asthma attack. Thanks a lot." "Eevee eve eevee eevee" Yeah. Thanks a lot. You really helped Jasmine out there.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:53 pm
(yeesh! Crystalstars right you guys DO post to much!)
Eli had gotten back to class late, her hair was wet as she rushed in "oh my gosh!! I'm so sorry!!! Dew went all crazy and wouldn't come out of the pool so I have to pull her out!! and then I realized i had a pokeball so i used that, but I couldn't find my clothes!! Turns out they had fallen into the pool so i had to fish them out with my foot so I wouldn't get my hair wet again!!! but I fell in so. . . " Eli was makeing a pool of water on the floor. "can I take my seat now?"
(k need a teacher!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:01 am
((Ok, everyone. New rule. Look at this!This is it: DON'T POST SO MUCH! Only post once every half hour or hour. The people that don't post much are having trouble catching up! Please obey this new rule. Thank you))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:35 am
(Ok don't post so much....starting NOW!)

(....i don't know what to say......)  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:41 pm
((ok. note to self: don't post much..... at least in this forum......))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games