Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:06 pm
||ooc: Is it to late to join?||  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:14 pm
(nope, go ahead and jump in, Kindlestar and group are about to eat, Dawnstar and Emptykit are looking for Cinderstar, and Cinderstar and group are stuck at a cross road.)
Cinderstar sat down next to Redpine. "I don't feel like myself anymore" she said horsely. Redpine shook his head and put a hand on Cinderstar's shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll get back to our normal bodies soon." Redpine tilted his head "right?" Cinderstar rubbed her head mournfully on the spot where her ears used to be. "Ya . . well then!" Cinderstar stood up. "If it come to the decision of which way to go there's a 50-50 shot of going the right way!" Cinderstar flicked her head back and forth. "This way!" Cinderstar charged off to the right. Redpine sighed and got up "Yes leader . ."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:23 pm
||ooc: Okay. I'm going to use Joltflash of MoonClan and Featherkit of SnowClan.||

Joltflash opened her eyes and groaned. Her head pounded and she felt dizzy. She lifted her paw to rub her head and stopped. She looked at her "paw". It was a twoleg hand! Joltflash screamed and jumped up. She reached to her head. No ears. She turned her head around. No tail. "What in StarClan's name happened to me!?"

Featherkit yawned and opened her eys. She jumped up only to fall. She blinked and looked down confused. Why did only two of my paws touch the ground? She looked to her paws and saw not paws, but twoleg limbs. She was speechless. "Two... two... I'm a twoleg!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:30 pm
(XD)
Cinderstar and Redpine made their way down the road. The farther they went, the more the road became broken up. "Is this the right way?" Cinderstar lifted her chin, and tried to smell something, but it was useless. "I have no idea, i know what the clearing smelled and looked like, but i was taken away by a monster, so from their to that hospital place i have no clue where i went." Redpine scratched his head and looked around. Their weren't anymore two-leg nests. Instead there were lots of trees. "Well where ever we are, it's starting to feel more like home." Cinderstar nodded happily.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:35 pm
Dawnlight punched Emptykit on the head. "What do you mean they smell like me? Do you favor WoodClan?" he asked, his lip curled up in a snarl.

Aurican shook his head. "It is a special food I suppose. It's good tasting," he added, patting Badgerkit inbetween his standing ears.

Kindlestar smiled at this. He really doesn't seem all that bad now does he?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:43 pm
Emptykit winced, she was getting hit a lot today, and it was starting to hurt. "Of course not! A clans leader never favors other clans above her own!" Emptykit made a face at Dawnlight. "And as far you should be concerned, you smell gross. Now get to work!" Emptykit turned and ran far enough away that Dawnlight couldn't hit her again. "Ok, if i was a Woodclan leader where would i go?" she thought out loud.
Badgerkit made a dangerous face "touch me again and i'll bite you."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:14 pm
Dawnlight sniffed himself. I don't smell gross... He shook his head and perked up his ears. "They went this way, shorty," he said, pointing towards the sidewalk the others had gone and going up ahead.

Aurican made a mock scared face and ruffled the kits head. "You bite me, and I bite you back kid. And guess what, my teeth are bigger," he said, and he opened his mouth to demonstrate.

Kindlestar rolled her eyes. Males...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:23 pm
Emptykit turned, then stomped back over mouse-brained Dawnlight! I wanted to find the way where they went . . "Do you hear them?"
Badgerkit bit onto Aurican's hand. "I'm not letting go" he mumbled.  

Cinderstar_of_Woodclan
Crew

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:33 pm
Dawnlight shook his head. "We were separated for a while. They may have gone far."

Aurican opened his eyes wide and then looked at Kindlestar, only to notice that she had her hand over her mouth and was holding in laughter.

"Oh yeah? Fine, have it your way you little brat! But let me tell you that I wrestle with my dog all the time!" he yelled right before sinking his teeth into Badgerkit's shoulder.

Kindlestar opened her mouth to say something, but she realized that Badgerkit had started the argument himself over pride.

He has to learn at some point...
she thought, a small grin on her face as she crossed her arms in a semi hug on herself, letting them tousle it off.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:22 pm
( rofl )
Emptykit folded her hands behind her head. "Well i can't smell or hear anything." Emptykit sighed a good leader can do anything. . .
Badgerkit winced a little, and let out a small growl. "I'm not loosing to a mouse-brained two-legger" Badgerkit lifted his hands and grabbed onto the hand he was biting.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:36 pm
Dawnlight sniffed the air. Then he remembered his nose was as bad as a twolegger's.

"Come on, let's just go this way. Knowing Cinderstar, she probably didn't turn much. She has a 'one track mind'," he muttered, then grinned at his own bad pun.

"Oh yeah! Well I don't intend to lose to an ungrateful little brat!!!!" Aurican yelled, then wrestled the kid to the ground.

Kindlestar looked around and noticed some people where starting to look.

"Are they okay?" a man asked her.

"Oh yeah... they do this all the time... my... little brother gets a bit overprotective from time to time," she said, a sweat drop running down the side of her head.

"Ah yes, little brothers can be jealous of the older sister's boyfriend from time to time. I suppose it is to be expected however," the man chuckled, getting a couple of laughs from the others.

"Boyfriend?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:06 pm
Emptykit leaped up and hit Dawnlights head. "Thats a bad joke!" Emptykit felt a little satisfied now that she had gotten back at Dawnlight. "Well anyway, lets hurry!"
Badgerkit huffed from Aurican's weight. "What have you been eating?! You weight a ton!" Badgerkit huffed out trying not to lose his grip.
(haha, ah random man >.<)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:09 pm
((Random man is the best. That happens a lot where I am from, random people talking to you about weird stuff they don't know. xd ))

Dawnlight snarled and hit Emptykit on the head again. "Who do you think you are you nosy little mouse brained kit! Wait... I think I see them! Oh no..." he said, his face changing to a worried look as he saw Cinderstar, or at least who he thought was Cinderstar.

Aurican, grappled the kit and did a headlock on him. "Take that back!!!!" his said.

Suddenly, his ears turned very red and he let go of the kit. "WE ARE NOT DATING!!!" he yelled at the old man. "Whatever gave you that idea!?"

"Well, that's a darn shame. She's quite the looker," he said, staring her up and down.

"Huh?" Kindlestar said, scratching her head, having no idea what was going on anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:51 pm
(haha, i ran into a girl once that i had never met before and we started talking with each other like we were old friends >.< fun times)
Emptykit squinted rubbing the growing bump on her head "i only see two-leggers" Emptykit muttered.
(btw Emptykit has never seen Cinderstar or any woodclan warrior ninja )
Badgerkit looked at the two-legger, then to Aurican. "I'm confused Kindlestar." Badgerkit whispered. Aurican forfeited, which means i win . . Badgerkit thought grinning to himself.
(and back to Cinderstar)
The road had finally vanished, turning to dirt. The path wove between trees. "Cinderstar should we take a break?" Redpine huffed, more for him self than Cinderstar. Cinderstar paused then turned. She looked worn out, and tired. "This body . . it's getting harder to move in it . . " she huffed falling forward into Redpine. "oof! Hey, Cinderstar! Oh come on!" Redpine crouched down then helped Cinderstar lie down. "Jees Cinderstar, you need to take care of yourself better, you'll give Anglewish a heart attack one of these days." Cinderstar breathed heavily then looked up at Redpine "heh heh . . sorry" Redpine smiled then shook his head.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:11 pm
((LOL You should see the random conversations I get into. Especially with the bus drivers. xd ))

Dawnlight perked up his ears as he heard Cinderstar's name. "That's her alright. Come on!" he snarled, then grabbed Emptykit by the wrist and headed towards the twoleg looking Cinderstar.

Aurican grabbed Kindlestar by the wrist and dragged her away. "Come on, we are wasting our time here," he said, his cheeks red.

"Woah, wait up!" Kindlestar said, grabbing Badgerkit by the collar of his shirt and dragging him as well.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games