Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:47 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Heheh, yeah... emoticons look so funny and interrupt thought processes when you have to read over them. XP
And cranberry juice. >]
^^;
Only pants? Only pants! How can he live? Layers, layers and more layers! <3
Huh? But you just said that you had 70 items on your account... o.O
yes sets the vibe off >D must have vibe.
there you go again with the juice.
I know! But hey he is new and hasn't found all the wonderful items he could have.
Oh XP 70 items not items for the 70's set XPP
Yay! <3 Someone joins my side. ^-^ That's one down and uh.... too many to go. XP
But it's just that good. B)
Yeah... when you're new you tend to look more "realistic." Once they find the items is when it gets crazy. <3
Oh. ^^;; Yeah... I don't have any of the 70s items... too common. Though I will get them once other items are off my list. =P So anyway, back to the old question. Once you have 70, it doesn't look like as much as you thought it would be, right? XD
XP the revolution starts here *sets up table*
All of the latest items were not too bad. I still want to get all of the scarfs from last moths item update but I will put that on pause.

I've had that much items just not on one account. You've seen my old inventory list? It's crazy @.@ ..and sad.
*takes out stick and draws a line in the dirt*
Eh, the items have nice shapes, but I can't work with most of the colors. >.< I could if I actually planned an outfit, but I don't want to. =P
I want them, but I will buy them as I buy items of those colors... ^^;;

Oh, I figured you must've had at least that many items at one time before.... *thinks* I don't believe I have. ^^;; Or, If I've seen it and forgotten it, that might be a good thing. XD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:22 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Heheh, yeah... emoticons look so funny and interrupt thought processes when you have to read over them. XP
And cranberry juice. >]
^^;
Only pants? Only pants! How can he live? Layers, layers and more layers! <3
Huh? But you just said that you had 70 items on your account... o.O
I know! But hey he is new and hasn't found all the wonderful items he could have.
Yay! <3 Someone joins my side. ^-^ That's one down and uh.... too many to go. XP
Yeah... when you're new you tend to look more "realistic." Once they find the items is when it gets crazy. <3
Oh. ^^;; Yeah... I don't have any of the 70s items... too common. Though I will get them once other items are off my list. =P So anyway, back to the old question. Once you have 70, it doesn't look like as much as you thought it would be, right? XD
All of the latest items were not too bad. I still want to get all of the scarfs from last moths item update but I will put that on pause.

I've had that much items just not on one account. You've seen my old inventory list? It's crazy @.@ ..and sad.
Eh, the items have nice shapes, but I can't work with most of the colors. >.< I could if I actually planned an outfit, but I don't want to. =P

Oh, I figured you must've had at least that many items at one time before.... *thinks* I don't believe I have. ^^;; Or, If I've seen it and forgotten it, that might be a good thing. XD
XP I use to draw in the dirt a lot when it was cherry season ...I don't know why I just thought of that I just did... no reasoning I never have any reasoning anyways so...what's new... XP
I like getting on tektek and typing in a color. You type in pink and you get this oray of pink things and some have a touch of pink and you want to be 'that's not pink!! Oh... ok I guess'

Karma Police

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:58 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XP I use to draw in the dirt a lot when it was cherry season ...I don't know why I just thought of that I just did... no reasoning I never have any reasoning anyways so...what's new... XP
I like getting on tektek and typing in a color. You type in pink and you get this oray of pink things and some have a touch of pink and you want to be 'that's not pink!! Oh... ok I guess'
Oh, I used to get into the dirt and play in it and make mud and... uh... <.< >.> Oh, not much is new... ^^;
>D I do the same... there are so few pink items, and they're all different shades. D: I think yellow, red, and blue are the easiest colors to play with. ^^
What a fun inventory.... I could do so much with it. >D

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:12 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

Oh, I used to get into the dirt and play in it and make mud and... uh... <.< >.> Oh, not much is new... ^^;
>D I do the same... there are so few pink items, and they're all different shades. D: I think yellow, red, and blue are the easiest colors to play with. ^^
Xp I did when I was a little kid...mud pies were an art
yeah I gould agree with that. with those colored scarfs it just pre sets three colors for those color blind gaians XP

The last part of it was color coded XP that's the part had on leahs account. anything above the little line at the start I had on cma021

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:30 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

yeah I gould agree with that. with those colored scarfs it just pre sets three colors for those color blind gaians XP

The last part of it was color coded XP that's the part had on leahs account. anything above the little line at the start I had on cma021
I used to make homes and such for my little plastic animals. o:
Yeah, three colors is like the perfect number. Those scarves are fun to play with for color matching Gaians too. =B I just don't have green, blue, or purple items. D:
I noticed the color coding. ^^ It made me want to do the same. =P So Leah got to play with most of your pretty items? D:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:40 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

Yeah, three colors is like the perfect number. Those scarves are fun to play with for color matching Gaians too. =B I just don't have green, blue, or purple items. D:
I noticed the color coding. ^^ It made me want to do the same. =P So Leah got to play with most of your pretty items? D:
We didn't have enough money for plastic animals t.t
I don't have any purple...i'm not one much for purple XP
XP one time I got on her account and mixed it all around XP that was way to much...I got a preturbed PM on that one.
She had all of the items...I stole my OMG back once then left home thinking she won't be able to get ahold of me ....she just called my cell and took it back XP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:50 am
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XP one time I got on her account and mixed it all around XP that was way to much...I got a preturbed PM on that one.
She had all of the items...I stole my OMG back once then left home thinking she won't be able to get ahold of me ....she just called my cell and took it back XP
My animals came from the little 99 cent bags in the grocery store. =P I loved them though. ^-^
I don't wear purple irl, but the purple on Gaia is so pretty. o:
D: I'd die if someone mixed my items around... I have mine divided by pants, shirts, shoes, etc and then color coded within that. (It still looks like a mess though. =P) Did she make you put them back in order?
DX That's no fun at all...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:43 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

My animals came from the little 99 cent bags in the grocery store. =P I loved them though. ^-^
D: I'd die if someone mixed my items around... I have mine divided by pants, shirts, shoes, etc and then color coded within that. (It still looks like a mess though. =P) Did she make you put them back in order?
Ekkk purple in real life *dies*
I know that's how I ordered them!
XP heck no Iwoiuld of never made it perfect ...she just stole my gold XP
^^ not fun but funny I always would think someone hacked me then I would check her account

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:04 am
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

^^ not fun but funny I always would think someone hacked me then I would check her account
My grandparents hate anything purple... they say it's the color of retirement homes. XD But we know to never get them anything purple. >.<
Hmm~ I need more colors of each item so you can see my organization.
*Yet another reason to buy new items. >D
o___o I think you really got the short end of the stick. ^^;
I'm glad my sis doesn't know my password. At least half of my items would be on her account. xP

Edit: ...I just got 28g from this post. n.n

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:45 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

My grandparents hate anything purple... they say it's the color of retirement homes. XD But we know to never get them anything purple. >.<
I'm glad my sis doesn't know my password. At least half of my items would be on her account. xP

if it's a deep purple it's not that bad but all around it is not the best color
XP I havn't organized my clths in a long time *runs off to do so* I cleaned my room last night... so I can say i've done it IRL XP
It wasn't about the short or the long end of this stick... I don't really need a lot to be on gaia. Xp I rarly change cloths and I'm on all the time.
my sister isn't on enough ...good thing too. She would get mad at me and steal gold but she normally get's on her boyfriends account *sweatdrop*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:31 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

XP I havn't organized my clths in a long time *runs off to do so* I cleaned my room last night... so I can say i've done it IRL XP
It wasn't about the short or the long end of this stick... I don't really need a lot to be on gaia. Xp I rarly change cloths and I'm on all the time.
my sister isn't on enough ...good thing too. She would get mad at me and steal gold but she normally get's on her boyfriends account *sweatdrop*
^^;; I agree with you there. =P Of course, I don't like orange, red and sometimes yellow... so my clothes are all green, pink, blue and grey. =P
I organize my Gaia pretty regularly, my real closet however.... D=
XD We always get back to this subject.
^___^ Lucky you then. ^^ My sis owes me a lot of gold... and has not been on Gaia in a while... >.> So she doesn't have the gold to pay me back. xP

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

cmao21

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:09 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

^^;; I agree with you there. =P Of course, I don't like orange, red and sometimes yellow... so my clothes are all green, pink, blue and grey. =P
^___^ Lucky you then. ^^ My sis owes me a lot of gold... and has not been on Gaia in a while... >.> So she doesn't have the gold to pay me back. xP
XP jest talk about cutting down the choice of color XP
pink o.0
sorry it's my downside I tend to never stop talking about leah hit me when it get's annoying XP
XP all the sudden i;m happy my sister is barly active

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:39 pm
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XP jest talk about cutting down the choice of color XP
pink o.0
sorry it's my downside I tend to never stop talking about leah hit me when it get's annoying XP
XP all the sudden i;m happy my sister is barly active
I think it has to do with those being warmer, more noticible colors. >.<;;
n.n My friend laughs at me because I first gravitate to any green piece of clothing in a store... then straight to the baby pink ones. ^____^
^^;; I was referring to the topic about changing outfits and buying items and how we're not here only for the items, but I consider them a fun perk... and it goes on from there. D: xD
Sometimes it can be good. ^^ ...But I need the gold my sister owes me, because that's the gold that I amassed to pay someone else back. -___-;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:53 pm
SO I finnally bought a coffee mug then I give it to an old friend that I just found out has an account T.T

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games