Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:13 pm
Rae saw Zaborne and B make their move and managed to react quickly. "Oh no you don't." She said as she lept up to execute a dropkick on Zaborne. Meanwhile, Randy emerged from the cockpit and lunged for B. "Didn't I already beat you once today? The only reason this beating will be worse is because you threatend my girlfriend!" He shouted as he attempted to take B's legs out from under him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:28 pm
"Ameryte! Why didn't you warn me more was coming!"

"What?? I did! You just didn't listen! Were you spacing again?!"

"Bah!! There is not time for this squabbling! I suggest you take to the sky and leave my direct vicinity!" Ionex argues with him, motioning for the angel to get back quickly, as he tapped away on a control panel on his right arm.

"Why do I need to-Oh no, you aren't bringing that thing out are you??" he pieces together what the scientist was going to do, as he frantically gets away from him in a hurry.

Just as Ameryte fleas the scene, another portal forms, this time directly above Ionex. "It’s time for all to see the number one genius in the universe at work!! Think Tank!"

From out of the portal dropped a massive oval like object, many times bigger than the one calling it out. It was colored a bright white, with a black stip circling horizontally around its mid section. As it exited, it fell straight down, and landing right where the man was standing.

Ameryte's VISOR buzzed as Ionex's face appeared on screen, only to declare, "Hahaha! Let's see them deal with the might of my mind!" This only made the angel slump his shoulder and sigh deeply. It was this eccentric behavior of his that got to him, and only more was to come now that he was in that fortress of his.  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:49 pm
Randy and Rae looked over at the massive item that had just appeared. "What on Earth is that?" Rae asked. "Your guess is about as good as mine, honey." Randy replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:08 pm
"What's happening?"  

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:16 pm
"Don't know and don't care, let's just finish what we started." Beyond said as he fought his way to his feet again and snarled at the man in front of him. "Beyond is stronger than you are, he will crush you!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:27 pm
"See Drake, we are needed there. Just as Taro said."
"You're right. Let's go. We'll show that guy that he shouldn't have made the deal with our brother if he was going to betray our kind."  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:54 pm
"You couldn't beat me earlier when you had the powers Medadrax gave you, what makes you think you can beat me now?" Randy said as he lept up and attempted to kick B in the chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:11 pm
"Beyond has the real power now. The real thing is almost always better than an imatation." He swiftly dodges the kick delivered his way.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:23 pm
Randy crashed to the ground after missing the kick he attempted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:38 pm
B chuckled at the failed attempt.
"Following your reasoning then Beyond, that means you'll always be chasing L's shadow!" C yelled.
"NO! I WILL beat L!"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:00 pm
Randy kipped up while B was distracted by C. "Maybe I can use her to my advantage. He seems way too easily distracted by her. He also seems obsessed at proving he's better than L, so I should use that too" Randy thought as he took aim and lunged. "How will you ever beat L if you can't beat me!!" Randy shouted as he tackled B from behind  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:08 pm
"Heh, heh, heh. You think I can't." he laughed as lay there after the tackle. Then he tranformed to dragon form, he made a lunge of his own.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:15 pm
Randy rolled clear. "No way, he sitll has the powers Medadrax gave him, but I could have sworn Medadrax stripped him of those powers". Randy thought as he drew the Blizzard Blaster once more. "If this worked to cool Kiba off, it ought to have the smae effect on you". Randy said as he took aim.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:16 pm
Jestin was taking everything in, just then, another arrived.
L took in all his surroundings and decided to aid C and the resting siren.  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:34 pm
"Let's just see, shall we?"  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games