Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:24 pm
He smiles, "How can you feel fat when you aren't?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:34 pm
'cause you can see my stomach so it make me feel that way OK  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:37 pm
"Oh you are self concious...that is sooooo cute." he said smiling as he started to pullup his trunks.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:42 pm
that's mean *she says as she lays down on her bed with a towel over herself and waits for him to get out of the bathroom*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:48 pm
He smiles exiting as he presents the bathroom royally, "You would probobly like to be dressed Madame?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:50 pm
I am *she says from under the towel*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:55 pm
He smiles pulling off her towel and pulling her in, "Well hurry up we wanna get there quick right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:58 pm
I still don't like this thing *she says*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:59 pm
He smiles giving her a seep passionate kiss, " Oh you look just beautiful..." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:01 pm
OK well I don't think so  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:06 pm
"Hmmm well then I will go down there alone and meet a girl more comfortable in herself..." he then suddenly lifted her up and began his run to the shores.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:08 pm
fine do what you want see if I care *she says playfully*  

Blackrose01111

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:22 pm
Well...this should prove interesting...

:It was late at night when the new arrival set foot on the campus premises. After he went through standard proceedure at the night office and was officially inducted as an official student, he decides to wander around the campus before heading to his assigned dorm, which just so happened to be room 7. Apparently he was destined to be partnered up with a girl.:

Yuriko...hmm... A Japanese girl. And a beautiful name... It has been a while since I have tasted...exotic cuisine...

:The new student chuckled a little to himself as he rummaged through the pockets of a long black capecoat-type affair and pulled out a silver cigarette case which was inlaid with bloodstone and a strange crest...like something that nobility would have. The strange boy...actually, man would be more accurate...took a cigarette from the case, replaced it in the pocket of his gray pinstriped slacks and fluidly lit the cigarette with a lighter that he had up his sleeve:

Yes...very interesting indeed.

:The man chuckled to himself as he strode to the quadrangle...the perfect place to stargaze...:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:31 am
Yuriko walked out of the back of the night office yawning and said to herself "there's too much work to do on this dance....i wish we could just get it over with already..." she then walked past the quadrangle yawning again and went to her dorm and fell on her bed without closing the door and just about fell asleep  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Ceveo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:14 pm
He smiled and slowly set her down as they arrived at the beach, "Hmmm this place is just beautiful...I LOVE THE SEA!!!" he said laughing his a** off and taking her iwth him into the water.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games