Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:13 pm
(SORRY!)

Heather glanced up, "Goddess...I have one last thing to tell you before you do what you wish with me." She forced herself to stand and look into Mina's eyes. "Those who you thought were dead are not..." She smiled and fell unconscious.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:14 pm
(lol its ok)
Mina staired down at Heather. "what. . . do. . . you. . . mean?" She cleanched her teeth. "AHHH!!!!" Mina screamed then grabbed Heathers hair and threw her against a tree. Her hands were now blazing. Mina threw firey punches at Heather. Scorching Heathers clothes.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:16 pm
((note to self: don't get Mina mad....))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:06 pm
((The most important rule of life.))

Talli blinked. "I don't know... we'd have to get someone to open it for us. If we could just trick them..."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:03 pm
"But.... Where are they? When the Atrox disappeared, the followers did too.... and i didn't see anyone else...." Snowflake said, looking around. What are we suppose to do?..... Snowflake looks back at Talli, who is on her, and Morgan, who is also on her back. Whats going to happen to Morgan?....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:07 pm
Heather felt the pain, but didn't scream, she was in darkness, she was safe. Here she was no ones, not a daughter or a follower, she was just a normal human being. She sighed as she felt the life start to leave her, she opened her eyes to see Mina standing over her, "Thank you..." She whispered and fell into complete darkness.  

daughter-of-the-moon1

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:14 pm
(my new girl...she is tied in with the daughters, but isn't one)

Cat Name: Shadowstar
RP name: Jana
Personality: Sweet, strong, hot headed, caring
Bio: She's only ten, but acts like she's seventeen. She lives in a foster home, her mother abandoned her and wishes to meet her some day. She has a gift, she can manipulate people into doing what she wants.
Picture: http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss194/icicle2424/cutegirl.jpg
Other: later in the RP you'll learn who her mother is  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:23 pm
Morgan was in complete darkness, she started to roam. "Hello?" She called, her voice faded in the distance. A faint glow came and a woman walked towards her. It wasn't Selene, it was a young girl, about five. "Kira?"

It was, it was her little sister who had died three years ago. "Morgan, you must go back...the daughters need you more than ever. Mina needs guidance. Talli needs love." Kira sounded like she was older, like Morgan's age. "Selene is not ready for you to come back." Kira gave Morgan a quick hug then vanished.

Another glow came, but from the other direction. Morgan walked over to it and suddenly was back in her body. She breathed heavily and looked up. She was still in Nefandus, Talli and Snowflake were there.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:12 pm
Snowflake saw Morgan wake up. "Morgan!" she yelled in joy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:45 pm
Talli smiled in relief. She helped Morgan to a sitting position, and then filled her in. "We're trapped in here. We can't find the portal... I think only the Atrox and his helpers can open it."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:56 pm
Snowflake growled a little bit when Talli mentioned the Atrox, but stopped and looked around for the portal. Are we going to be stuck in here forever?.... Snowflake thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:02 pm
Morgan sighed and glanced up at the red sky, "We'll have to hurry." She jumped off of Snowflake. "Listen to me closely," Morgan bent down and looked Snowflake in the eyes. "Run straight down this street then turn right. Keep running until you come to a cliff." She pointed to the sky. "When one of those stars disappears you must jump off the cliff. You'll be fine. I'll keep the Followers away from you, but you have to hurry."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:51 pm
Jana walked down the crowded streets of downtown, wearing a black mini and a red belly shirt. Her high heels clinked against the side walk. She turned down a street, i was dark and empty. She sighed and started her long walk home.

Only a few people passed Jana, mostly drunk boys and girls. She saw three boys, of course drunk, walking across the street towards her. "Great..." She cursed and faced the boys.

"Hey," One of the boys said. He had dark brown hair and was tall, but very skinny. "Whats a pretty little thing doing here?"

"Heading home," Jana said, folding her arms. "And don't even think about touch me. I'll kick your ***." She got in a defensive position, really glad her foster parents made her take karate. The boy on the left moved towards her. She moved and easily took him down. Pinning his arms behind his back.

Looking up she glared, "Get out of here." The boys nodded and ran. Jana let the boy go and she was alone again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:23 pm
Snowflake's eyes filled with confusion as Morgan spoke. Then she nodded. "Alright. Be careful," Snowflake said, then gently licked Morgan's face. Then she took off, Talli still on her back. She ran down the street and turned right, just like Morgan said. She kept running towards the cliff, checking the sky once in a while.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:12 pm
Morgan breathed slowly, calming herself. "Whats a pretty little goddess doing in my part of town?" A guys voice said and Morgan spun around, but no one was there. "You really are pretty. The Nefandus sky brings out something in your eyes." Morgan turned again, but again saw no one. She clenched her fists and closed her eyes. When she opened them a young, handsome boy stood in front of her. "Oh...we're frustrating the goddess..." He smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"What do you want?" Morgan said and glared at the boy. "I'm not in the mood."

"I can tell, but I was just about the same thing...kinda...I was actually going to ask-"

"Okay, I get it! Where are the other Followers and Regulators?" Morgan really was getting pissed. He smiled and winked. He started to walk away, but stopped. "Aren't you coming?"

"Where?" Morgan took a step back and got ready to run, if she was lucky she could make it to the portal before it opened. To late, the follower in front of her had already read her mind about the plan. He vanished into the shadows and appeared behind her. "The Atrox wants to see you...where else would you go?" They turned into shadow and floated into the sky.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games