Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Art Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oXPorkChopXo

Invisible Genius

11,550 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:17 am
@Smokey:
Your work is amazing I love it, just love it heart heart ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:36 pm
animegoth666
@Smokey:
Your work is amazing I love it, just love it heart heart ^_^
ah? much obliged miss, always nice to have a fan >.<  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Foghorn_Moonlight_Goddess

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:07 pm
@Smokey

I love your art I think this is the first time that i have ever seen it and I really enjoy it and I cant wait to see more of it heart heart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:27 am
foghorn_moonlight_goddess
@Smokey

I love your art I think this is the first time that i have ever seen it and I really enjoy it and I cant wait to see more of it heart heart
really? that's weird, i usually have a ton of stuff up here >.< the old art thread was pretty much taken over by me.  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

dubtron

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:49 pm
um.... i was trying to wait for you (Smokey) to post the colors but i released them already so i have to post them....

Here we go!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:54 am
stare I'm gonna have to change my damn avatar so that someone can actually draw the damn thing...  

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:13 am
Sephoenix
stare I'm gonna have to change my damn avatar so that someone can actually draw the damn thing...
i did! sort of. debating whether i wanna color it or not though.

@B- that's some decent work yo and i see why Char is yer fave. that mess came out simply stunning. but foxxy is off. the proprtions in her legs and one of the eyes is distorted. at least that's the way it looks to me anyway

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:23 am
Smokey5000
Sephoenix

@B- that's some decent work yo and i see why Char is yer fave. that mess came out simply stunning. but foxxy is off. the proprtions in her legs and one of the eyes is distorted. at least that's the way it looks to me anyway
I changed it anyways, but I'm still debating on whether or not adding the Dragon of Darkness or whatever it's called, feels like my avi still need something.  

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:12 am
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix

I changed it anyways, but I'm still debating on whether or not adding the Dragon of Darkness or whatever it's called, feels like my avi still need something.
**SHRUGGS**
i already sttarted the other one so i figure i might as well finish it. >.> tha tavy is pretty plain though. makes me go blah.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:29 am
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix

**SHRUGGS**
i already sttarted the other one so i figure i might as well finish it. >.> tha tavy is pretty plain though. makes me go blah.
I'll just go back to my previous one, I'll change to this one again when I figure out what's missing... It made go blah too neutral  

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:16 am
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix

**SHRUGGS**
I'll just go back to my previous one, I'll change to this one again when I figure out what's missing... It made go blah too neutral
So i got the basic pencils for that one. i should have a rough with inks bu the end of tonight to give you an idea of what the finished product will be >.< you duna have the sword though. didn't fit in the pic and no cloud either. i frigin hate those things. the look like poo and take up too much room unless yer naked. then they work. barely  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:50 am
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix

**SHRUGGS**
So i got the basic pencils for that one. i should have a rough with inks bu the end of tonight to give you an idea of what the finished product will be >.< you duna have the sword though. didn't fit in the pic and no cloud either. i frigin hate those things. the look like poo and take up too much room unless yer naked. then they work. barely
That's ok *smiles*

>.> I am so gonna take that cloud out now <.<

*cough cough* I almost chocked on a Snickers...  

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:55 am
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
**SHRUGGS**
That's ok *smiles*

eek death by Snickers! f*cking awesome!! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:30 pm
Smokey5000
Sephoenix

yeah.... i realized that after i did it... and i was going to redo it in a different pose.... but then i was like "******** it, im not getting paid or this one" so theres ya have it.... >_>  

dubtron

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:10 pm
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
**SHRUGGS**
That's ok *smiles*

eek death by Snickers! f*cking awesome!! XD
I know! But, I lived :/ heart  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games