Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:58 pm
Caleb did not respond, though the corrosive acid pulsed though out his body. Feeling that a single stitch that held his skin together ripped, causing the rest to follow. "....I-........My-..." Caleb choked on the fragments of words.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:08 pm
Mahi paused.
"Part 1: Introduction!"
She took out a reel.
"We'll introduce you to the situation..."  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:15 pm
"....What?" Caleb said very softly, making sure that word he forced out might be ignored. His beaked mask pointed at the odd roll she held.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:38 pm
Mahi grinned.
"Okkkkaaaaaay."
It was a slideshow reel.
The first slide showed a picture taken, most likely unknown.
"Caleb Crowhart. Alchemist-doctor, and professional heartbreaker.[[XDDD]] 390-....something."
Next slide showed Camilla and Moé. On close examination, Moé was shorter, and her limbs were thicker and more coarse, with some dust on her face. Camilla was elegant, as if she had never touched manual work once.
"Semi-widower of two lovers, one who died two centuries ago, one who is currently in the middle of reversing her existence out of personal pain."
Flipped to the next one of Camilla, dusting off her dress, looking at the camera with confusion.
"A girl who sadly was aligned by Fate to cause the end of vampire's intended assault on the Earth human race, by her end. A noble sacrifice to the human race, she is honored in our recordbooks. Moé prolly never brought it up, I'm sure..."
[[Moé knows this, and really has no qualms about Camilla. Not her fault Caleb is still obsessed with her.]]
The next slide showed Moé simultaneously cooking fried eggs and pancakes with one mitted hand, and loading up a gun with the other one.
She expected the picture, and smiled.
"A girl who was intended to solve the pain of Camilla's immortal semi-widower by giving love. Sadly, she developed a realistic almost-human personality, and interests, unlike two-dimensional homunculi-golems usually are. Her mostly unrequited selfless love towards the man that inspired her creation is the driving force behind all of her actions, and she is destined to fall apart from the emotional turmoil."
Mahi went to the next set of slides.
"Moé Kura-Dupin. Born and made artificially, under one of my 'deathwishes'. The request read 'hair like red wine, eyes like white wine, and blood like a shirley temple'."
It showed Moé beating Lovelace in a game of poker, and gaining her infamous contractual invincibility.
"I also wrote in my last will and testament that I wanted you to be the only one to kill her, and so Lovelace arranged for the 'rigged game of poker'.
The next slide showed Valentine and Reynard shaping the clay figure of the Moé-baby.
"Valentine, feeling gracious, gave her my adult figure, but enhanced a bit more to seem human; Reynard gave her several personality qualities that were deemed useful among a woman with simple beauty but roughened hands."
The next slides corresponded to each ability of hers.
"The ability to cook, clean, and be a successful businesswoman, with wit and cleverness with numbers. A very healthy body, with perfect marksmanship 'inherited' from Azrael and Reynard..."
She sighed.
"How horribly tragic that she should develop a personality."  

Miss Lovely Rita

protoblues

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:32 pm
William thought for a moment, then shook his head. "Is a full suite really necessary? Just some space in the barracks with the rest of the troops is all I require."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:27 pm
Mocha twirled a bit of hair.
"The corpses all reside in a fleshy pile. Besides, the Queen's advisor deserves the best!"  

Miss Lovely Rita

protoblues

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:42 pm
"You know, I've rethought my position on the matter, and I believe I'd like to take you up on your offer about the suite, if you don't mind.", responded William.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:45 pm
Mocha was delighted.
"Be careful to avoid my chambers. I may take this mask off, and regardless of pay, you'll never wish to associate with me. I wouldn't harm you, I'm a pretty decent person under the tyranny."  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:50 pm
Caleb's head hung low, supported by an invisible rope tied around his neck. His heart burned and melted. "....A gift?" Caleb questioned, his mouth and throat dry. The glass that protected the eye holes of the mask became wet from inside of the mask.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:04 pm
"Very well, I will do as you have instructed. Is there anything else I ought to know for this job?" asked William.  

protoblues

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:42 pm
[[I'm doing Steel's rpely in a seperate post, it'd take too long]]
Mocha sighed.
"My family is insane. My father is a serial killer who kills those who leer at his wife. My mother is a relentless slut, who leans out her body to voyeurs. She does not sleep with them, rather seduces them until my father kills them. And then they cannibalistically feast on their hunt. They fear me, for, although I am cursed to look horrible, I can turn down their attempted flattery. No flattery is ever sincere. Just look at that heap of a former Prince!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:54 pm
Mahi nodded.
"Yeah! You almost seemed to be the saddest person alive, so, after reading your history, I arranged to give my 'granddaughter' to you. Remember when you asked me to help you, and I offered Moé instead? There."
She paused.
"Okay. This is what've happened if Camilla didn't die..."
It showed the earth, present day, except the sky was black form a lack of life, and nothing but vampires swarmed.
"We couldn't kill the vampire guild, since our numbers were no match for it. We needed you to do that Mr. Crowhart, but the method by which we did so was a work of that b***h Maybelline. Had I known, I would've changed that."
"Now," Mr. Jeremy said, "this is what would've happened if Moé 'failed'."
S/he showed a flock of white herons [but they were actually agents of the time government] swarming and mauling a crane.
"I decided to be gentler than my secretary here, you see."
Jeremy sighed.
"And this is what would've happened if Moé never confessed to you, due to not being possessed, and you were too blindsighted to notice."
Moé shooting herself.
"And this is what would've happened if you turned her down either time-- during or after possession."
Moé shooting herself.
"And if you were to disallow her from reversing her existence, her only method to take herself form this pain. Even death would give her no solace."
The same exact clip.
Mahi sighed.
"That girl is so violently emotional!"
"Mahikins, it's because she can't comprehend jealousy, possessiveness, or self-want. Her soul is dedicated to making sure Mr. Crowhart is happy, but her personality is leading to self-destruction, as there's the barrier of Camilla there."
"I know, but I wish that there just was no barrier there!!"  

Miss Lovely Rita

protoblues

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:21 pm
William was not at all shocked to hear that his new boss had such bizarre parents. After all, people with a normal upbringing don't usually try to obtain absolute power.
"I can see where you are coming from, though that former prince is kind of a weak basis for a generalization like that. Not only is he a desparate man, but he seems the sort who heavily relies flattery anyway. But that is of no consequence, do you have any orders for me , or may I retire to my suite?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:31 pm
Mocha shrugged.
"He and my parents both go 'neh, neh, your hair looks smooth, please don't hurt me'. Pisses me off! How futile it is, it just makes me angry. I know my looks are horrid."
She pauses.
"You're a good listener. 10 minutes."
Mocha pointed at the chestplate.
"Also, about your immortality: it won't instantly crumble you after the time limit, it just puts you in immense pain, that is lightly stinging until unbearable please-put-me-in-Hell-to-escape-this. So, it warns you."
She waved him away.
"You do as you please. There are no campaigns right now anyways."
She leaned up, and phasing through her gasmask and his helmet, kissed him on the cheek before going back to her work on the stretcher-table.  

Miss Lovely Rita

protoblues

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:45 pm
William didn't know just what to say. So he just turned around, walked off wordlessly, and gently closed the door, so as not to disturb Mocha from her work. He had nothing better to do, so he figured he might as well wander the corridors of the castle until he learned the layout of the place. Only after he had gotten a few yards away from Mocha's office did he realize he had absolutely no idea where his suite was. Oh, well. All the more reason to explore.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games