Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:20 pm

"If the police don't notice my progress."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:29 pm

"Of course," she nodded, "But they won't."

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:31 pm

"Right, with the way my luck's been running, they'll notice everything" he said as his left thumb finally popped out of the strap. He smiled and worked on getting the rest of his left hand free.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:36 pm

"Well, you're already partway there," she said, noting the thumb.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:38 pm

"Part way only counts in horseshoes and hand-gernades," he said as he managed to twist his hand enough to push the strap off of his index, and middle finger. "It doesn't help that they locked everything else, I need something to pick the locks with still."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:41 pm

"Do bobby pins help?" she asked, playing with her hair.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:57 pm

"They might," he said, trying to get a better look at the locks. "F*&ing neck strap," he mumbled to himself. He sighed and got the rest of his left hand freed. "You had better not risk it though, then you will be named as an acomplice."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:59 pm

"Its not like none of the other female cops couldn't have done it," she replied, pulling out a bobby pin.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:04 pm

"True, but they don't allow the women folk, other than you, to come anywhere near me." He did another twisting of his hand to see if he could even grab the lock, smiling victoriously when he found that he could.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:06 pm

"Hmm..." she shrugged, "I don't mind," she replied.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:09 pm

He cocked an eyebrow, "As much as I appreciate the effort, I can't let you do that. You're coming closer to darkness with everything you do to help me." He started messing with his wrist under the strap. He winced, "Besides, I have a needle."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:12 pm

She stretched, "Every hero needs a bit of darkness in them, as proven by that one Star Trek epis-" she blushed, not wanting to show that she was a devoted Trekkie.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:17 pm

"Never cared much for star trek, I liked fighting shows, and work-out programs," he said slightly distracted. He manipulated the needle into the lock and began messing around with it. He found it much harder when he couldn't see what he was doing.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:18 pm

"Its a good show, and it has fight scenes," she replied.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:21 pm

"Meh, never cared much for them," he said as he continued to work on the lock. "Damn neck strap, can't look....need to hold...." he started talking to himself, as he often did when breaking into or out of something.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games