Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Into the Twilight (Romance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:30 pm

Meghan peered up at him with a giggle. "Certainly not you." She stretched her neck to gently kiss his cheek. Almost too afraid to kiss his lips. She was waiting to see. She laid back, her hair sprawling around her. "So what's it like being a vampire?" She asked casually.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:33 pm

"Its hard... But i honastly love it. Having the strength and speed. The hightened scences. But theres also the urges."

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:36 pm

"The urges to kill me, I'm guess?" Meghan asked thoughtfully, peering up at him with wondering eyes. "Or urges that males often have?" She asked, with a giggle. "Because I must imagine that your sex life might suck." She stated with a burst of laughter
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:39 pm

He laughed. "Well mostly the killing a human one. Sex urges arn't really there. Femal vampires can't have childeren. Vampire actualy dont have any organs technicly." He looked at her.

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:42 pm

"Ahh" Meghan nodded her head knowlegably. "Got it. Must suck to be a female vampire... Because every girl wants to have children." She shrugged, "I mean at one point in their lives or another... They may say otherwise but its not true."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:44 pm

"Thats normally why when a male does want to have a childm they can impregnate human females though." He nodded his head a bit.

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:46 pm

"So vampire males can have children?" Meghan asked curiously. She laughed a bit at the conversation they were having. She never talked about this stuff to normal guys. He was special. He made her feel safe even though he could kill her.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:29 pm

"Yeah. But the child matures very quick. It takes about 2 months and the child will be born. And by day 4-5 already as if it were already 10 and normally kills the human host unless shes turned into a vampire before birth." He laid back down right next to her.

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:28 am

Meghan shivered. "well that sounds quite frightening." She concluded, trying to hide her curiousity. "So are we in Europe yet?" She joked with a giggle. "I just would love to get away. Though people'll think you've eaten me or something... Or we eloped." She laughed, curling into his cold body
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:33 am

He laughed. He kept his arms wrapped around her. He smiled looking into her eyes.

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:44 am

Meghan smiled. "Is this all we're going to do?" She asked, softly looking into his eyes with a grin. "Not that I don't like it." She added
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:18 am

He smiled. "I guess. OH hold on a minute." He got up from the bed and ran into a different room. After about 20 minutes he was back. "There we go. We're all set for out flight in 2 days." He laid back down next to her

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:59 am

Meghan squealed. "Yay!" She wrapped herself around him and grinned. "I cannot wait." She said with a nod.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:31 am

He smiled and wrapped his arms back around her. "Me either."

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:35 am

Meghan yawned. "I should probably be in school..." She muttered quietly into his chest. "I don't want to leave you... I'm afraid you'd never come back." She admitted.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games