Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Doll face~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:12 am
Zack chuckled, "But you have a vampire husband. You can do one thing most women wish they could do to your man. You can hurt me, without killing me. I'm dead. Nothing can kill me, but a stake to the heart, so unless your playing ultimate darts, I can't be killed," he joked, chuckling the whole time. "I'll try to keep things light and easy for you,"' he said before gently kissing her and then going around her smoothly with his impeccable grace and massaging her back gently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:06 pm
Maria smiled and closed her eyes as he soothed her. Without thinking she nibbled on her thumb nail. 'ouch..: she cut her thumb open a little. What hit her next made her freeze. "Zack..."  

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:48 am
"Yes?" Zack asked, curious what she could want. He hoped he hadn't hurt her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:28 am
"blood smells..sweet?" she asked. The baby was half vampire..did that mean? No.Yes.what!? She was trying to figure it out. It wasn't nautious. "Zack..I think the baby has your diet" she looked at him while sucking on her little cut finger.  

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:31 am
Zack closed his eyes and sighed. He wished that hadn't been. He wanted his child to have a normal life, not hide in the shadows like he had to... then again, he may be able to from her human-ness. She could be in sun without the damage. He knew what to get. "I'll be back shortly," he said, disappearing into his own shadow to reappear in the cellar. There was a certain thing he'd set down there. Blood packages. A few human, from blood donor associations. B positive mostly. They were sweet, and quite tasty. Some of the best human blood. He also had some pig blood, which worked to keep down the bloodlust, and it wasn't human. That was the main reason he had it. He used it like humans used water. He drank it down to let humans live and keep his bloodthirst down. She was feeding for two though. He grabbed a thing of pig blood for himself, and a thing of B positive for her. He went back to her the same way he went away from her. He then offered her the package of human blood. He wondered if her healing lips would do anything special to it, like perhaps make the blood cells multiply and make an infinite blood factory.

((Sorry for the long post.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:37 pm
Maria took one look at and sighed. She started to drink a little. About halfway she put it down. "Im full already" she glanced up at him.  

kissmel8atnight

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces