Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:51 am
(I'm fighting myself o_o well at least i have absolute control over it.)

Kirby and Meta-knight exchanged a look of anticipation at the upcoming fight. They were long time rivals but at the same time they respected each other. Fox and Marth were making their way over to the pair and conversing quietly to eachother. Marth seemed to be speaking some kind of foreign language and Fox seemed to be replying in the same language as some strange symbols flashed across his scanner. Their conversation abruptly ended as they reached Kirby and Meta-knight. Fox and Marth had to look down significantly at their vertically challenged partners with a slight look of hesitation on their faces. Marth's face lit up somewhat as he beheld the sword sheathed at Meta-knight's side. He bent low to shake his hand and Meta-knight returned his offer reluctantly. He preferred to see someone's battle skills before showing any kind of respect. Fox also bent over and shook Kirby's nubby little hand. He smiled at the strength of Kirby's handshake. Their greetings finished, they stood around and waited for the fighting to begin all with smiles on their faces.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:24 pm
Kirby The Cheat
(im gone for a week and what do i miss... nothing. hurry up with that grid, Zappy. as for my reason for not being on, ive been extremely busy and was sick for today and the last four days. im still feeling pretty crappy. and im glad we got another member even though i have no idea who Grunty is. welcome!)

((thanks for the welcom. Wiki Banjo Kazooie, I am playing as Banjo Kazooie, Grunty is the main enemy in the games, who is a witch))  

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:42 pm
(okay. i know who Banjo Kazooie is. more or less >_>)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:02 pm
"Sorry, Travis. There's nothing I can do. And sure, I'll go sign the forms."
Just then, the tournament grid began to flash, and the first battle lit up. Roy grimaced... He'd miss the first match, that was apparrently set to start now. With a sigh, he followed the doctor to the hospital wing.  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:27 pm
after a few minutes Dr.Sciarrillo and Roy had reached the hospital wing, more specificity where Leon was resting.

it was your standard hospital room, wight on the walls and floors, a suspended television set, and of course, the bead Leon rested in, his shirt was of though, multiple scares riddled his body. bite marks, claw scratches, the most noticeable however, was near his shoulder it was clearly from a gunshot, possibly point blank, but tom only gave a passing glance before reaching for a stack of papers.

"sorry for this but the reports have to be filled regardless of the circumstances" Tom apologised adjusting his glasses

handing the forms to Roy tom continued

"it's mostly what you'd expect but the main one is for permission to proscribe Mr.Kennedy a small dose of Hypnocil"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:48 pm
"I do believe that Mr. Kennedy should be the one to decide what kind of medicine should be used. But I'd be more than happy to sign the forms."

A few minutes later, the forms had been filled out, and Roy looked up to see Leon stirring. He didn't look much better, but at least he was concious.

"Feeling better, Leon?" Roy said with a smile.  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:32 pm
leon smiled back "on the plus side I don't have to worry about any permanent damage, the down side. I feel like I got hit by a bullet train"

Leon shifted his head to Sciarrillo

"so what exactly happened?"

"well from what I can discern, your suffering Acute to Chronic insomnia, while most people would see a doctor about a sleep disorder,you've been doing highly demanding physical activities that your body is not adiquitly rested enough to preform, and for that, you suffered something similar to a mild heart attack."

Dr.Sciarrillo walked to a medicine cabinet near the sink and pulled out a large medicine bottle

"you've been plagued with constant nightmares minutes into your sleep, am I right?"

leon gave a small nod in reply

"well then this should help,its called Hypnosis, a dream suppressant, this is probably the only way your going to have actual sleep. so? "

leon tossed his arms into the air

"Roy's the one sinning the thing so its all up to him really"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:40 pm
"I really think it's your choice, Leon. I'm not actually in charge of my team, and certainly not anyone who isn't even technically on my team. So, it's up to you whether or not to take it."
Roy looked up at the clock on the wall. "The first battle should have started. Who do you think is winning?"  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:20 pm
"I wouldn't know since I passed out " leon replied  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:12 pm
(WARNING the flowing post has the appearance of a anime character,braking of the forth wall, and a suggestion from evil homer 91, viewer discretion is not advised but pleas don't delete)

while Roy and leon were discussing in the hospital wing, the match with pair's
10 and 4 was about to get under way

shadow was popping his neck and fingers simultaneously preparing for the mach.
next to the mobean was Travis,arm's crossed and eyes focused,left eye brow twitching constantly.

man oh man, I thought I was over my fear of girls but It was only for when there trying to kill me!

travis darted his eyes to shadow

ok as long as this guy go's for her I should be fine

on cue shadow made a mad dash for rick and peach

"this will be over quick!"

a shadowed figure appeared behind shadow in a crouched down position

" Hidden Leaf Village Secret Finger Jutsu!!: A Thousand Years of Death!"

shadow was sent flying off into the ceiling

dusting his hands off he terned to face the audience

(and for the he**of it)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm sorry Im late I got lost on the path of life"

*record scratch*
travis surprised k hold it can you zoom out for a sec?"

the view zoomed back to show the current seen on television screen mounted on a wall

travis:thanks

Travis dragged Kakashi into view

travis surprised k what in the heck is a naruto character doing in a freaking super smash bros. RP form?!?! and why is every thing after the record scratch in script form?

Kakashi: its that way to indicate that this isn't a part of the role play,as for me, homer wanted to have some sort of running gag so he thought that every tournament round, the first of the two fighters to post would be able to pick a character from any series to be the judge.

travis:he cant with out zaps permeation!!!

Kakashi:well fine

Kakashi reaches Thur zaps computer screen ad pulls him in to the argument

Kakashi:if zap says yes we keep going as is if not we act as if it never hapend ok?

travis surprised k ,so what do you say zap?  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:17 pm
( I say... I'm going to say no. Just because I'd like to have a good sense of realism in the story. Pulling random characters out of nowhere goes against that. But I do like your little cutaway sequence, with breaking the fourth wall. Maybe you could have times where Travis talks to the audience like that. And sorry.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:54 pm
Kakashi:aww can I stay as an extra or at least watch the fights?  

evil homer 91

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:03 pm
Wolf screamed and shouted with the crowd,enjoying himself highly.He clapped,chanting "COME ON SHAD!",which was quickly picked up by the rest of the crowd.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:37 pm
Travis:lets get back on track

shadow's onslaught began with an open palm strike fallowed by a leg sweep knocking rick on his back,
shadow fallowed this up with a kick sending rick crashing into a wall.

"had enough?"

rick quickly brought himself back up to fight and charged shadow on all fores

shadow brought his arms up to absorb the blow but rick did a spin out, hitting shadow in his open spot bringing shadow to the floor.

rick then hit shadow with a ground pound,knocking the wind out of shadow

"damn you get off me!!"

shadow struggled and squirmed trying too slip out from under neath ricks weight, but to no success.

Travis and peach rushed each other with a weapon in hand, Travis with his katana, and peach with a golf club, both blade and club came in contact with each other with a loud clang and the flying of sparks.

peach rolled back and attacked with her peach bomber sending Travis flying two feet back landing on the ground with a thud.

Travis hoped back up and charged at peach

just as he was abut to deliver the blow however Travis froze up, and only hit her with a light tap on her shoulder a light tap onto peach

"OWCHE WHY DID YOU HAVE TO HIT ME LIKE THAT?"

peach collapsed on the floor crying river like tears.

Travis crouched down trying to apologize

"whoa wait I.... I didnt mean to....it was....b-but I!!!!" Travis stammered .

peach smiled and grabbed Travis by neck of his jacket.

"don't worry I wont hold it against you"

peach then proceeded to slap Travis silly across the face, once his face was red from pain and embarrassment, peach sent him spinning like a pinwheel at shadow and rick, braking up there stalemate,once Travis's face hit a wall,
he fell flat on his back dizzy and disoriented

"why me?"  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:39 pm
((Okay, rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl ))  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff