Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:43 pm
((lol watever u took it a step further!! Stupid Erik! always taking the honest route.))

Erik had just took a gulp of water as Kiki asked her question and he almost choked. "Um, well sex is....well...nevermind forget the word, I never said it at all!" he said now with a mad blush on his face.

Maura had on a face of accomplishment. She had won the argument. The truth was not always the best way, in this case. It lead to very awkward conversations. She knew Erik wouldn't explain it to Kiki, with or without Ed and/or Winry (especially her) there.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:43 pm
((GO ERIK!!!!!!!! TAKE IT TO THE MAX!!!! XD))
"Don't push me palm-tree.....you'll see a side that may scare Emmy...",she said trying to control her anger.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:40 pm
(( I take it to the EXTREME!!!!))

A bit of the water splashed Kikis' face, but soon fizzled away into small clouds of steam, as if never there.
Now she was curous, "But Erik...I need to know. I wanna have a baby someday." her eyes smiled with her curling cheeks. She wondered what it would look like, she hoped it would be a girl. Thinking about a baby, Kikis' eyes, with out her permission, looked over at Ed. But she quickly focused them on someone else, she looked over at Winry with a smile. She didn't know what else to say, so her eyes traveled back to Ed. She looked at him for a bit, with an intence stare, she didn't really know why, though. But she sent a smile his way too.

((Kikis' gonna be so sad when she finds out she can't have babys TT^TT))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:56 pm
"ya ya ya!" she said to envy  

Emmy K Elric

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:38 am
Envy glares at Road "i didn't push you and I won't scare her" Envy walks outside with Emmy then shifts into his Dragon form
(pictire of dragon form: User Image )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:09 pm
Road followed them outside. She stared at Envy's new form. " I like it...",she said walking towards him. She placed her hand on his snout and rubbed it gently. "Sorry for upsetting you, Envy...I like your dragon form...it's beautiful..",she said with a gentle smile.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:10 pm
Envy looked at her "i can be scary in form though" Envy opens his mouth and shows his sharp dragon teeth  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:34 pm
Erik was about to take another sip of water but he barely grabbed his glass before Kiki came out with her statement. He slowly let the cup go and wiped his forehead, for he could feel the sweat coming. "Kiki, I promise I'll tell you later. Me and Maura's offer for you to stay with us still stands! We can explain it to you then!" he said trying to get out of the situation for the moment. Hopefully his offer would make her happy.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:56 pm
Kiki put up a most adourable pouty face and looked at Erik, "Alright. But I wanna know. Don't think I'll forget." she said, pokeing him in the noise, still pouting. But she smiled, glad he still remembered his promise to watch over her.
Kiki's eyes flashed and narrowed dangerisly. Something in the atmospher had changed. She sniffed the air, searching for it. Where could it be...what could it be. Then her noise caught hold of the scent. Her eyes narrowed even more. She knew this scent. It was the smell of sulfer. She had smelled it the day she was "born". She could never forget it, it was burned into her memory forever.
Her eyes darted around the cafe', nothing in sight, at the moment. Kiki's eyes changed back, "Can you excuse me for a moment, please." she stood up with a smile, but her heart fluttered in a panic of excutement. If whatever was giveing of this smell was like her, her questions would be answered. "I'll only be a moment, tell them to leave my food at the table." she said, heading for the door.

((perfect. Can anyone guess whats about to happen? I do love guessing games.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:05 pm
Bachi took another step into the large city, then stopped. With a crucked smile she looked around. "What a lovely place." she thought pleasently to herself. She let her mind wonder as she as she walked past houses with sleeping familys, sleeping children. sleeping fathers and mothers. With a giggle, Bachi placed a finger on the bricks on the houses as she walked past.
She began to sing, in her deadly voice.
"Ring around the rosey,
pokets full of posey.
Ashes,
Ashes,
We all fall....
down."

She came to a building full of people, she looked into a very small window, out of sight from every eye in the building. There she saw a girl, a girl with white hair. a girl with red eyes, with a smile, "Her eyes are like Mommy's blood Daddy. yours too!" she said, tilting her head. Her heart was raceing. Why? The girl sure was pretty...

((Please, if you could, don't notice Bachi yet. I want kiki to find her first.))

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:07 pm
Erik shrugged and waved her off. "Ok, don't wander too far and come back if you get into trouble!" he said as if her were her father. Though what really could he do? His hands were screwed.

Maura shifted uncomfortably in her chair. She didn't feel good about this. "Um, can I come with you Kiki? Tell them the same about my food ok, Erik?" she said following her. She didn't plan on letting Kiki tell her no either.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:52 pm
Emmy's eyes widen and she hides behind Road "e-envy?........" she growls  

Emmy K Elric

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Kiki looked back to see Maura fallowing her with a determind eye. There would be no point in stopping her now. kiki shruged and kept walking. She pushed open the door to the cafe', holding it open to Maura. Under her breath, "Carful...theres something out her that smells of the rebirth of the Seven Deadly Sins." she said in an acid voice.

Bachi's eyes fallowed the girl who now made her way to the door leading outside. Her heart raced with excitment at the very thought of talking to her. It was as if love at first sight. From past events, it was obveous that Bachi wasn't very good at picking the ones she fall for. But nothing could be done about that anymore.
Bachi ran toward the door, seeing the girl talking to another girl. Bachi frowned, "Who is this woman who speaks to my beloved?" she thought angerly. But Bachi woldn't let that stop her now. With a lept, Bachi grabbed Kiki in a love filled hug, knocking her to the hard pavement yelling, "Darlying!" she said, hugging Kiki close.

Kiki fall to the ground, embrassed by the smell that had caught her attantion in the first place. With an "Ompf!" Kiki gathered herself long enough to look at the person. It was a girl! and she was hugging Kiki! And what was with this "Darling" stuff!?!?!

((:3))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:43 pm
Envy looks at Emmy in his dragon form "yep its me what do you think of this form Emmy - chan?"  

Envy homunculi 08

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:11 pm
Maura jumped back so she wouldn't end up on the ground either; being so close to Kiki. But seeing this girl just glomp Kiki the way she did automatically set her in a bit of an off mood. She didn't even jump on Erik that way! But until she got some facts, she'd hold it in. "Umm, Kiki? Who is she?" Maura asked pointing at her.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games