Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:42 pm
Cassidy gasped. "That's pretty beautiful" She smiled as she took the dress and put it on. Not really caring that he was there. It clung tightly to every curve of her body. "What do you think?" She asked softly as she peered at him curiously. She fluffed her hair so the curls fell softly over her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:00 pm
"I made that myself while you were hunting..Here.." Matthew took his black spiral earings out and put them in her ears. "You look...whoa.." Matthew spun her around..."Sexy.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:04 pm
Cassidy stuck her tongue out teasingly. "Thank you" She smiled widely. "Now what are you going to wear?" She asked peering at him curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:28 pm
Matthew puled out a Tux, it was all black with a black rose with red tips sticking out of the pocket. He stuck therose in her hair. "Beautiful.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:39 pm
Cassidy smiled. "Thank you." She would've blushed but since she wasn't human she just looked away nervously. She walked back out into the room and sat gingerly on the bed. "So where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:49 pm
"Now why would I tell you?" He smirked as he flew to his car leaving her alone he drove from her house to his he honked the horn. "COME ON LOVE!"  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:53 pm
Cassidy sighed and watched as he left. She heard the honking and she gracefully rushed down the stairs and slid into the passengers side. "You'd tell me because you love me!" She said teasingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:00 pm
"I must not love you then...My lips are seeled.." He said flatly as he gently kissed her and pulled speedyly out of the drive way.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:02 pm
Cassidy sighed softly and dropped her head. "I knew you didn't" She said as she started to fake cry. She popped up and kissed his cheek before dropping her head again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:07 pm
"Your fake cryins terrible love.." He blindfolded her once more and pulled up. It was a nice itallian restaraunt with expensive taste. Matthew got out and held onto her hand goign around he grabbed her and pulled off the tie. He make sure her eye's were still closed as they were seated "open your eye's." He whisperd as he pour a glass of wine.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:13 pm
She rolled her eyes at him and sighed when he blindfolded her. She stepped carefully as they were seated. She smiled gratefully as she could open her eyes and her mouth dropped. "This place is beautiful" She whispered as she looked around then to Matthew. "It's wonderful" She sighed and took his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:17 pm
Matthew smiled and leaned over the table he gently kissed her. "I'm glad you like it.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:18 pm
"I love it. Almost as much as I love you." She said softly and kissed him back gently. "But I don't eat..." She muttered  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:23 pm
"Don't worrie I know the guy that is the waiter and his dad is the manager there both like you..He'll give us red wine..Acutlly this is red wine.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:29 pm
Cassidy lifted her eye brow a huge smile spreading across her face. "That's amazing! You are amazing" She finished and reached across and kissed him deeply.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games