Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:04 pm
(hey whats happening?)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:25 pm
(npthing really, we're in the proses of trying to come up with some trouble. . .)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:43 am
(Lets stick with bears)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:49 am
(lol! Ok!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:49 am
Light sniffed the air no trouble so far...

(Throwing more trouble)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:30 pm
(ok this is getting on my nerves, no one's posting in here, TIME TO START THROWING IN ACTION!!!)
Sun sighed happily, her tribe was well, everyone seemed to have healed suffecently since the battle. Sun got up, ready to go out looking for some more herbs. Just then Cloud and the patrol she had gone out with came back, they had cuts on them from what looked like a battle. "C-cloud what happened?" Sun cried. She raced forward as cloud hurriedly exsplained what happened. "sun!" Cloud gasphed. Cloud turned to sun. "there's-there's no-furs!!! They have monsters that are eating the trees!!! If they get here, thier shure to destroy the camp!!!" Sun jumped back. "what?" Sun then turned. "hmmm. . .I think we should stay here untill we're shure thier going to comeing for the camp. . ."
(haha!! Now the tribes going through trouble!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:33 pm
((GASPETH!!)) ((BTW twig was her mate, he died in the battle))

Silver wailed "Nooo! We can't leave! Twig was buried here!!!!" crying

Flashback, during battle:
Silver, after she heard that the battle was over she ran outside to greet Twig. She couldn't find him for a second.. but I guess she would've wished she didn't see him. Her beloved Twig was laying on the ground with all his teeth removed, arms and legs de-attachted, and one word carved into his flesh. Scar. She wailed in grosteque and horror. "Twig is Dead." She thought. Then she collasped on the ground where she stayed there for several hours. But Sun saw her collaspe and ran over, "Oh, my," She thought, "Her kits are definetly not going to see this!" Then she eased some poppyseeds into Silvers mouth so she would have a peaceful sleep. After that, Pebble, Feather, Moon, and River were told that their father was dead, he was already buried though because we didn't have time to preform all the ceremonies."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:42 pm
Sun nodded, "I know, the tribe has been here for as long as anyone can remember, it would be wrong to just leave. . .I will disscuss with the Tribe that burns up high." Sun got up and padded to the entrance.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:55 pm
((I'm lost sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:03 pm
(read my post before, like two posts ago!!! All that's going on is right there!!! THERE!!!! oh yah, and sun is going to the pool. lol!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:24 pm
((ok))

Lunar jumped as sudden roaring came into earshot. "M-M-Monsters?" she whispered. This can't be good she looked straight ahead as the sound came louder.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:29 pm
Sun sat down at the pool, the water moving silently. It glittered in the sun. would I really have to leave this? Sun sighed and chanted the words, then lapped at the water, and the darkness surrounded her.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:33 pm
Lunar still sat.

((pointless =P))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:00 pm
(hehe! ok I don't think the mosters should come untill the tribe is either ready to flee, or ready to stay, corny I know, but I think sun should talk with the higher-up dudes before they do anything. . .an no I don't really know what I want them to say. . . xp )  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:29 am
((here i'll be them for you!!!
sun presses her toungue to the pool and immediately sun knew she should stay! turns out the monsters werent attacking!! because good ol' twig saved the day! so silver didn't have to leave!! lol. jk.))

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games