Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:15 pm
"Give me time there are like twenty robots around me i'm trying to sneak my way back." He replied to Kayonis over his PDA. He started te move forward then heard the sound of a robot coming closer pressing himself against the ground he primd his PDA's cutting laser. Fourtunatly he didn't have to fire the robot wlaked on with see him. Breathing a small sigh of relief he crawled to the next bush and countiued on from there.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:07 am
"Yes i'm almost there." Dessenger said as he made it out of the woods "Now it gets much easier." Jumping on his board he made it to the others in five minutes. "So you wanted totalk Kayonis?"  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:23 am
Kayonis went towards everyone who was there. "I'm sure you're all aware of the porblem we have by now. Chiro has six of seven emeralds, but there's something wrong. We have three in our possession. I'm thinking that with the creation of the new Master Emerald and all the dnager here lately has caused a shift in Mobius and now two sets of chaos emeralds. However, I can't sense their energy and the ones we have are no doubt Chaos emeralds, but I can't sense their energy." He said. "We have to save Mobius before it's destroyed completely, but how we are now, we don't stand a chance. We need to Rescue Sonic and the others. We also need to fiend our other friends. I'm talking of Shadow, Amy, Big, anybody that may help. I also hate to say it, but this other foe we have. Damian I believe you said his name was, Sally. I believe we're going to have to team with him if Mobius is to survive. The floor is open to any suggestions or anything anyone has to say." Kayonis said giving an opportunity for someone to speak.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:28 am
Rain started to fall and Sophie stirred from her sleep half dazed still dreaming a little then another drop landed right between her eyes and she woke up.
She quickly looked to Flage to see him stirring more. Was he waking up slowly or was it the rain making him stir.
"Flage?" Sophie asked quietly to him. His eyes opened a little and he looked up to see Sophie.
"There is a beautiful face I could get use to waking up to," he said to Sophie. He tried to get up but his ribs hurt so he lay down again.
"Do not worry," said Sophie who had already check him,"Nothing is broken but there is some bad bruising around your ribs and your body could do with more rest,"
"Enough about me," Flage said," Are you ok?"
"I am fine,"she replied feeling a bit better after the rest.
"Where are we?" said Flage looking around. Sophie explained what Sally had mentioned earlier as Sophie had not been there. Flage was deep in thought thinking about the power he used and how he managed to summon Cruge...

A large bang sound came from the crashed escape pod but it did not open...  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:09 am
Seeing no one wanting to say anything he continued. "I've got to explain something to everyone. I'm sure all of you are aware of Chaos. He resides in the Master Emerald. He is very powerful and he to could destroy Mobius. I'm only telling you that to tell you this. As Guardian of the Master Emerald, it is my duty to protect the Master Emerald and watch over the Chaos Emeralds to. When Chiro first surfaced, I had the displeasure of fighting. He was extremely stron gas all of you have seen. I don't want you guys getting mad at me, and I don't want you thinking I'm dangerous now. I'm still the same guys except...I've merged with Chaos. Chaos now resides in me and I have his powers. It's still hard to control right now and accidents can still happen." He said indicating to Rasu. "However I was gone all yesterday training and I think I'm getting the hang of this power. Still I need you all to be on alert. If one of you see that I may be losing control, calm me down. The downside to this power aside from not being able to fully control it is I must keep confidence in my abilities and powers. That's what I have trouble with and I need all of you to help me with that. Sonia has been helping me and she's the one that'll help me most through that, but in the event that she isn't availible nor if she needs help, I need you guys to step in. I can't beat Chiro alone due to this weakness, but together, not me, but we. All of us can win." Kayonis said.

"Hey is anyone monitoring?" Came Sonic's voice on the com. "Sonic?!" Sally said bring her wrist com up. "In the flesh Sal. We were released, but I don't like the way it's shaping up on Mobius. Where is everyone? I went to the castle and no one's around." Sonic asked. "We're all on Angel Island. Are the others with you?" Sally asked. "Yup, we'll be there in a flash. Have Kayonis come down so he can fly us up." He said shutting down his wrist com. "You heard him Kayonis. Go get our friends." She said. "On my way Sally." Kayonis said flying down.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:23 am
Flage who was still lying down did not have any problem with Kayonis merging with Chaos as Flage had done the same with Cruge.
The escape pod made another loud bang and the door opened showing a small robot that stepped out. Then its head span around and it exploded into nothingness....
Flage looked up at Sophie hugging her and then trying to get up again. He winced in pain but was on his feet.
The rain still fell as they waited. Flage thought about Sophie and decided they needed shelter, thinking about what the best option was since Chiro knew about the castle...  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:35 am
Kayonis awaited the arrival of Sonic and the others. He didn't have long to wait as Sonic had found a small trailer and was pulling it with the others in tow. "Alright guys, Echidna airlines is about to take off." Kayonis said. "Sonic hop in the trailer." Kayonis said. "I know you're strong, but there's no way a kid your age can carry us all." Sonic said. "Watch me." Kayonis said and summond a little of Chaos's power and easily lifted everyone a flew up to Angel Island. "How did you?" Sonic asked. "I've been training." Kayonis said not wanting to tell him yet about Chaos. "We need to get some shelter. I don't think mom and dad would mind letting us use the Fake Master Emerald Chamber." He said. "Fake?" Rotor asked. The others all gathered around Sonic and the others glad they were ok. "Come on. Down this shelter." Kayonis said indicating a storm shelter. a few moments they all arrived in the Fake Emerald's chamber. Kayonis turned on some of the lights down there. "Until Chiro is defeated, this is the best place. It's not luxurious, but it does the job." He said. "I'll keep first watch, the rest of us need to sleep a little bit." He said going towards the door. "I'll watch with him." Sonia said and followed him. "Yo Sal, are they, you know?" Sonic asked. Sally nodded. "She couldn't have started dating abetter guy." Sonic said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:40 am
Flage and Sophie were talking quietly so no one could hear but they seemed to reach an agreement, they went to the corner and when no one was looking they disappeared ....  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:53 am
Kayonis saton the ground and kept watch soon joined by Sonia. She wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head on his shoulder. "Do you think I did the right thing merging with Chaos. It seems that I have to rely on his power." He asked her. "It's not the power or your strength that makes you who you are, it's just you." She said. "Thanks." He said. "Your welcome." She responded. "I know I don't have to do it alone, but it just feels like I have to." He said. "We're here for you. If anyone needs rest around here it's you, but I'll let you keep watch as long as I'm here with you." Sonia said. Kayonis couldn't help but smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:05 am
A Chaos Control portal appeared in the room and suddenly a bunch of pillows and blankets came out....
Then after that Sophie landed on the pile and Flage followed.
"We thought people might want some comfort," said Sophie picking up and moving a few pillows and blankets to a corner and with Flage's help the 2 of them made a nice sleeping area for themselves where they slept shortly after  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:39 am
Sevveral hours later, Sonia had fallen asleep as well as the others. Kosai lifted her up and placed her close to where her family was. He still stood watch. His wrist com went off, but no one else's did and his dad was on. "How are you Kayonis?" Knuckles asked. "I'm fine dad, but Mobius is in big trouble." He said. "We're facing near oblivion right now. Chiro, Chaos's brother has absored six of the seven chaos emeralds." He said. "Have you got the other?" Knuckles asked. "Yes, we have several others." Kayonis replied. "Several, there are only seven." Knuckles said. "Or so we thought. There is another set here on Mobius. I don't know how, but there is. Problem is I can't sense them." Kayonis said. "Your mother and I will be home tomorrow. She's gotten sick and we're cutting our vacation short." Knuckles said. "Ok dad, I'll see you tomorrow." Kayonis said and smiled. He walked aver to Flage and woke him up. "Hey, you want to keep an eye out while I get some sleep?" He asked and awaited an answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:54 am
Flage carefully got up not to disturb the sleeping Sophie and went to keep watch.
He looked around carefully but he could not shake his worries off on the wind that pasted. He knew that things were going badly in some ways and he feared the future.
About an hour or 2 into his watch a face he was always happy to see came to greet him.
"Are you ok Flage? You seem different recently," said Sophie who was worried about him.
"I am fine," he lied trying to hide his fears.
"Please tell me as it is the only way I can help," said Sophie who was too worried about him to let the lie pass. Flage knew he had no choice but to explain as Sophie was determined to know. She let Flage talk and listened carefully.
"I also fear that I might not be a good parent but we both need to try hard, we have done some amazing things and I think we will not do badly at this task when it comes," said Sophie trying to put his fears at rest.
They talked for awhile after that about things in general.  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:17 am
"Sir preperations at twenty-five percent." "Good good." Dr.Deralg replied to the robot. Soon not only would he have his experiment back but he would also have unlimited power to go with it. Everything was falling into place nicely.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:11 pm
Rasu was sweating a lot. He was having horrible nightmares, and it was showing. "Rasu's having some pretty bad nightmares." Chris said. Uncle felt Rasu forehead to find that Rasu was running a fever. "He's running a fever! We have to bring it down!" Chris went to everyone else. "Does anyone have a towel or a rag?! Rasu has a fever and needs help!" Chris said.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:39 pm
Flage was almost falling asleep when dawn started to come. He and Sophie had been keeping watch together talking. They went to go wake Sonic who was next to keep watch but they told him to tell the others they would be back in a day or 2 depending how things went and with that they both used Chaos Control and left Mobius again.
They landed on Earth again picking the G.U.N Hq and they talked for a moment about what they wished to do. Flage would be doing one thing there and Sophie would be doing something very different but they were told it normally took about 6 months so they would be busy to do it (They will be there for a longer time than that which passes as they just have to come back a day or 2 later than they left unless they go only for a few hours)
With that they were busy getting to work on what they wanted to do staying at G.U.N Hq all that time.
"Eggman" on the other hand was examining the chaos emerald he had found and it did not take him long to find out where the others were.
"Curses!", he yelled,"All the unclaimed ones are on earth,"
(This means they are currently out of reach as it takes 2 emeralds used together to go to earth and Chiro would instantly be attacked on going to earth and Flage and Sophie are not looking for them)  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games