Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:46 pm
Amanda giggled. BUt when he complimented her :"grrrr" she blushed. She buried her face in his chest so he wouldn't see "you suck macaroni and cheeseballs" she said,muffled by his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:56 pm
"noo... I suck yo face with my kiss." Donny said and laughed. He put his arms around Amanda in a hug lightly. Donny lifted her head up and kissed her on the lips.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:06 pm
[omgoodnes..im sorry but i find that hilarious..that just made my day..]

Amanda chuckled into his chest. She smiled softly before kissing him back. her hands were on his chest...did she mention he was ripped?..but DANG.She blushed .  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:13 pm
[[ haha. yeah... I usually say that to people. XD I'm glad I could make your day ^^ Mission accomplished i guess. lol. ]]

Donny took a moment and enjoyed kissing her before breaking the kiss. He backed away as he felt Undertaker push through his legs to sit imbetween amanda and himself. "haha. Guess he didn't like that one." Donny said with a small laugh.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:19 pm
[[ lol thankies 3nodding ooh you should check out this rp called what hurts the most im in it.. dont know if its somthing you'd join..alot of emoion but hey..]]

Amanda chuckled softly. She looked down at Undertaker. She looked back at Donny. "he's gonna have to get over it cuz I wasnt done.." she smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:53 pm
[[ yeahp. lol. kk I'll take a look. ]]

"oh really now..." Donny said he put his arms around her a lifted her up and over Undertaker. He held her in his arms and kissed her lips again.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:59 pm
Amanda gasped when he picked her up. She could sense undertaker look up wich made her smirk. She kissed him back,wrapping her arms around his neck,gentley.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:47 pm
Donny held her in his arms as he continued to kiss her. He broke their kiss and started to kiss her neck softly.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:05 pm
Amanda blushed and leaned into him.Though..she had to admit it it was kinda ticklish. Shebit her lower lip softly. SHe could hear Undertaker pounding his foot on the floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:54 pm
As he kissed her neck he felt her move in closer. Donny heard Undertaker thumping his foot and stopped kissing Amanda's neck and stuck his tongue out at him. He walked up the stairs to Amanda's room with her still in his arms. Donny shut the door before Undertaker could get in. Donny sat down on her bed with Amanda on his lap.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:05 pm
Amanda chuckled softly. "Good idea" she chuckled and played with his dog tags a little. She smiled softly and snuggled into him before kissing his jaw line softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:18 pm
Donny smiled,"yeah..?" he said with an air of question,"Why's that?" he asked with wonder to her.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:42 pm
Amanda smiled softly and snuggled into him,laying her head on his shoulder. "The gift of silence" she chuckled softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:14 pm
"aww... you're so cute." he said as she snuggled into him. Donny sat with Amanda in his lap, it was calming in a way. He laid his head on her shoulder and could hear her heart beat.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:49 am
She smiled and just relaxed. She closed her eyes and just snuggled into him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games