Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
Battle Arena Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you :
  Win
  Lose
  Tie
View Results

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:51 am
Wow it looks like Ed is going to win this. *takes out skittles* Skittles taste the rainbow! xd *eats skittles* I love being so random sometimes. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:55 pm
Edward smirks triumphantly, "had enough yet?" he asked slyly.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:25 pm
Alphonse pinns Dingo to the ground by his arms and grins

"without your weapons, it seems like you are useless"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:23 am
Dingo you're a complete idiot for trying to take on the elrics all by yourself. I wonder how he'll get out of this one.

((*squeals* OMG I LOVE YOUR AVI AL!!!! well the bunny thing))  

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:01 am
hey Dingo if you need help with the pipsqueak i can help you  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:59 am
I wanted a far fight and this is what you give me. I hate you! *elbows Al in the gut* *I guess you can't trust a Elric at there word. And if thats the case, how can people trust you as an alchemist?  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:08 pm
"I didn't mean for Al to jump in...I'm sorry...." Edward sighed, looking down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:13 pm
Then call him off. I don't want to have to break the rules we set for this fight just to get out of his grasp.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:45 pm
"Right...Al me and him made a deal for a fair fight...please...step out.." Edward whispered in Al's ear and kissed him lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:05 pm
Alphonse blushed softly and got up, he nodded softly and watched the battle wishing he could help again. He pulled his legs up to his chest and watched Edward with a smile. He knew Edward could win...  

Rihi - Alfons

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:35 pm
*Gets up on my feet* Ready when you are.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:42 am
Take romance junk somewhere else okay. Some people don't want to see yaoi. stare  

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:54 am
Turns to Bunny Mew with a scary face, "Bunny shut the hell up with your not-liking-yaoi crap...first of all...I don't think of it as yaoi...I think of it as love....second of all...the rules say you must not say anything hatefull about Elricest...third of all I think we get it!!!! you always have to say something maybe we are ignoring you!" scream

Then turns to Dingo, "lets go."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:57 am
*punchs Ed in the face* You don't tell a girl to shut up! Its rude.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:09 am
...wow... I don't really care. YOU THINK I CARE IF SOMEBODY YELLS AT ME!!!!! TRY HAVING A SISTER THAT NAGS ALL THE TIME AND YELLS ALL THE TIME CALLING ME NAMES!!!! SEE I'M USED TO IT!!! SHE TAKES ALL HER ANGER OUT ON ME WHILE I FEEL LIKE I DID SOMETHING WRONG AND HAVE ALL THIS ANGER INSIDE ME THAT I HIDE!!!!! AND WHEN I FIRST GOT HERE ALL I KNEW WAS DON'T HATE EDXWINRY THEN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE ELRICEST!!! YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I HATE ELRICEST SO MUCH?! IT'S BECAUSE I LIKE AL!!!!!!! stressed scream *storms out*

((ouch u mades my character mad now. in real life if that happened i be pretty embarrassed unlike her... thx ed now i feels pretty bad for both of u. yeps i bet ur wondering why i feel bad for myself. well she be my rp character in this guild. sweatdrop i think i made her attitude a little...much.))  
The Best FMA Guild Ever

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games