Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:39 am
Erik stood there shocked at Kiki's harsh words. '"Kiki. You don't mean that. You're in a lot of pain. I onlt took you out here because I didn't want you scaring them. Quite frankly, you're scaring me. Not because you're a monster, because I don't know how many times I've told you you're not!" he said quietly looking at her. "This isn't the Kiki I know and love. This isn't the Kiki Dragea would want to know and love. No one left you!" he said now getting progessively louder.

Inside the building, the children had gathered at the window to see what was going on. But Maura and Teresa blocked their view. "Come now! Out the back door and everyone is dismissed!" Teresa announced. Though this would normally be a joyous occassion, the young ones left in a melancholy state.

Erik walked over to her and dropped to his knees beside her. "I'm not going anywhere. You think I don't know? You think I don't know what it's like to feel pain? To hurt? To care for someone so much you would just about kill another man if he hurt one of his friends?!" he cried. He felt them coming but didn't want to stop them. The tears. The tears came and streaked his face. He knew he couldn't lie to her anymore. He couldn't keep this secret. "Kiki. There's something I was told by your sister not to tell you. But you need to know." He paused to gather himself and let the words pass from his lips. "This pain you're in. It's because you...you....you have a hole in your heart. This is the source of your pain!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:01 pm
User Image There's a little creepy house
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl
With her little creepy face
Saying funny things that u have never heard

Do you know what it's all about
Are you brave enough to figure out
Know that you could set your world on fire
If you are strong enough to leave your doubts

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

Kiki didn't react for sometime after he told her. She only layed down on the ground with her blood covering her fur and the stone round. Finally, "A hole huh?"she said in a bland tone, not looking at Erik. "That would explain it." she said with a chuckle, turning over onto her back, looking up at the sky. "Well, that would explain alot." she said, with another laugh. "Ya know. Dragea would always do this to me. Wouldn't tell me about things that I should really know. I'm a little angry with her now. But only a little." Kiki said, turning to her legs and getting up carefully. Her pains were now leaveing her, no more worry in her mind.

Kiki walked over to Erik slowly, even though he was beside her, it took her some time. She had a gentle smile on her face. "I'm glad someone had the guts to tell me. Now I know, thats all I wanted." she placed a paw on his leg, looking up at him with the same eyes she had the day they had met in her human form. "Thank you...and I'm sorry I said that. I don't know what came over me..." she said sadly, looking down, ashamed of herself.

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

She has a little creepy cat
And a little creepy bat
Little rocking chair and an old blue hat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing
With her little funny eyes of hazel
With her little funny old blue hat
She will go and set the world on fire
No one ever thought she could do that

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:16 pm
Erik smiled and sighed. "Kiki, it's ok. It happens to everybody. Sorry I didn't tell you about this anyway! I wouldv'e done it sooner but Dragea said it as if we did tell you, you wouldn't see a point in living! But I don't see it that way. I see it as opportunity! A chance to do all the things you want before it takes you! And then you'll be content with yourself!" Erik said picking her up. "Come on, let's go back inside!" he said picking her up.

Maura's tears had stopped and her eyes were to the floor. Teresa was still next to her, comforting her the whole time. But when Erik walked back inside with Kiki, Teresa and Maura got up and rushed over to them. "Oh my god Kiki are you ok? What happened? You scared me!" Maura said kissing Kiki's head. Teresa took her from Erik and he hugged Maura.

"She knows. I told her. About the hole." he whispered.

"Oh. Then I guess Dragea'll hate again. It's back to square one for you two!" Maura giggled.

Erik held her close as he did Kiki and felt his heartbeat against her own. "What square were we on?" he replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:14 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki laughed, "My sister is always so worried. She should know by now that nothing fazes me for long." she said with another giggle.

"Dragea doesn't hate you," Kiki began absent mindedly, "she likes you guys. That's the problem. She doesn't want to hurt you two because we were around you. You remember what he did to Dragea? She is his sister, I like to think he was being mercful too her. But, your strangers to him. Think about it. If he can do that sort of thing to his own flesh and blood...brother doesn't know you, so he'd prolong your suffering. Kiki said without thinking about the result this information would have on the two. "He'd kill Maura painfully first, so Erik could watch." she said, looking to them with a sad but serous face.

The fact that her brother was a murderous mad man was bad enough. Kiki couldn't think of anything worse then to see her only friends in his hands. She shuck her head, forgetting the saddness. "Anyway..what now?"

((I'm sorry it took so long, I have finals right now))

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:00 am
Erik felt a strong pain in his chest at the thought of losing Maura that way. Especially to someone like this guy! "So that guy...was your brother? What would make a person do something like that?" Erik asked. the pain was immediately replaced by anger and hate. Maybe there was a little fear for what was to come but that didn't matter. All he wanted was to make sure his friends were safe. He was quiet for a moment, looking at the ceiling. But out of nowhere it seemed, he made a daring statement. "Kiki.......I'll kill him for you."

((i understand. i haven't been on lately either due to my new little cuzin))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:14 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

" Yes, he is my brother. I'm not sure what would drive someone to such madness..." Kiki shuck her head. Ever sence her parents had been killed she would think back from time to time, trying to find reasons or even signs of his madness. Then Erik said something that made Kiki laugh uncontrolably. " You? Kill him?! You have no idea what that basterds done do you?" she let out another laugh, sounding rude this time. Then she stoped, feeling ashamed. " I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh. It was rude of me." she bowed. " I'm sorry again. But you wouldn't be able to kill such a mad. He has devoted his life to killing, and in the worst ways. If you had any idea what he did..." Kiki's voice became shaky, her body trembleing with the memorys of that night with her parents. " There is no stoping a man who is willing to kill his only family in such a way. Then to leave his younger sister to clean up the mess, covered in blood." remebering was hard, Kiki could feel her chest tighten up again. This time she tryed calming herself down.

((I'm sorry, we had a blackout because of the tornado. I tried getting on but the power lines were down in front of my house.))

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:19 pm
Erik was a little thrown off by the laughter at his statement. But before yelling at her or something, he heard her out about what he'd done. Erik bent down to Kiki's level in Teresa 's arms. "I dont care how crazy he is," he whispered. "he's gotta go! He hurt you, he hurt Dragea, and he killed your parents! If you kill the people that brought you here for no reason. There's no you shouldn't die yourself!" he said. He stood back up and his voice raised. "Anyone who hurts my friends will pay! I'm coming for him! And he'll die by my hand! I'll make sure of it, even if I have to die with him to do it!!" he shouted angrily.

Maura walked slowly over to him and stared into his enraged eyes. She saw the same determination and pain she always saw when he got this way. She hadn't seen him this way since they left the orphanage and he vowed to find the twins. She latched onto him and buried her face in his shoulder and cried. "Shut up Erik! Just shut up! Don't ever say something like that ever again! You don't even know what you're getting yourself into! Just let it die!" said Maura now letting out deep sobs again and staining Erik's shirt with her tears.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:07 am
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki looked up at Teresa, worried. Then she looked back at the other two, "Please Erik....don't say things like that..." she pleed in an unset tone. Her chest became tight at the thought of loseing him. 'No! I will not get a chestpain! I have to much to finish before I die.'

Kiki jumped out of Teresa's arms and over to Maura. She pulled on her pant leg with her paw. "Don't worry Maura. Erik won't get hurt. I will e the one to kill my brother. Kiki said in a more then serous tone. She shot Erik a glare that had a little sting to it. Showing she wasn't kinding about what she just said. "I'm the one with the scars. Don't say you'l take revenage for me. That's underestamateing me. I will not have that." she growled at him.

It was weird to hear Kiki angry, and even weirder to hear her say she was going to kill someone. Kiki didn't look like the person who could or would kill someone. she was just to sweet. But she had never been more serous in her life. She would kill her older brother, with her hands, and her hands alone.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:55 pm
Kiki had once again surprised Erik defending herself the way she did. He at first didn't know how to react, but a smile came across his face. He wrapped an arm around Maura and rubbed her back. "Calm down! It's fine. You know how I get sometimes. Kiki's right though, I'm won't get hurt, and neither will she or anyone else!" he said reverting back to his usual calm and selfless manner. He looked down at Kiki with the same smile. "Good for you! You've shown me a true fighting spirit! Protect what you love with all your power. To be honest, I would've been upset if you hadn't done what you just did!" Erik told her. "But at least let me help you! That's what Maura and I here for! I didn't mean to sound as if I was underestimating you!"

Teresa put on smile as well, relieved that all was well. "While I don't exactly know the whole story, I know enough to say that if you do go after this boy then, you are fully capable of ending his sadistic ways!" she said to Kiki. "And also Kiki, Erik is right! This may be your fight, but that doesn't mean you have to fight alone! You have good friends that are willing to risk their lives for you! So take advantage of that!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:33 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki didn't know what to say. She could now understand how Dragea felt about getting close to someone. The more you like them, the harder it is on you to lose them. But Kiki wouldn't make the same mistake her sister did. She would allow herself to become close. She would not leave them when it became to hard for her. If they were to ever leave one another, it would be on their acount. "Thank you, you don't know who happy that makes me." Kiki looked up at all of them, smileing widely.

Then she glanced out the window, gasping. "How long have we been here!? Look at the time." Kiki had become used to telling time by the sun or moon. It was very rare for her, in the old days, to be in a place that would have a clock. It was only a few hours 'til sundown.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:57 pm
Teresa looked at her watch and saw herself that it was amlost 4:30 pm. "Well, you have been here since about noon!" she told them. "But I do thank you so much for staying and entertaining the children like you did!"

Erik smiled and scratched his head. "Oh it was really nothing! We're used to being around kids like them and it's pretty fun for us too!" he admitted. Maura had finally calmed down and she had a smile now too. She nodded in agreement with Erik.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:32 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki smiled at Teresa, "Is it umm...is it alright if we come again? I really like the children." she asked kindly. Then, seeing Maura calmed down caused a warm feeling to form with in Kiki again. "It was really fun and...I can't have kids of my own so..." Kiki mumbled, but shuck her head, hopeing that no one had heard her.

"Is it really that late?! Wow time flys when your haveing fun!!" kiki giggled. Then, her stomach growled, causeing Kiki to giggle nervously. Just some milk was okay for a morning. But it had been hours sence she had last eaten. She hoped the sun would set soon so she could get to work. Her heart pouned with excitement at the thought.

((I'm sorry it took so long. But next week I wont be on at all due to vacation. So I'll get as much done as I can this week.))

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:17 pm
((got it))

Teresa laughed and answered, "Of course! You can come anytime you like! I'm sure the children would love that!" She walked over next to Maura and Erik and leaned on a desk. "And I'll make sure that I stop by that cafe you're working at sometime too!" she added.

Maura leaned her head on Erik's shoulder and heard Kiki's stomach growl. "Looks like someone's hungry! We should all go and get something to eat!" she suggested. Even though she knew they were pretty much broke. But she stayed quiet about that and picked Kiki up.

Erik nodded and sighed. "I guess we should go! Bye Teresa! Thanks for letting us stay!" he said with a bow. Maura did the same and they left the building. Once they got off the school grounds, Erik finally asked, "How are we getting tonight's dinner Maura? You two don't start working for another 4 hours and I still have to find something I can do!" he was beginning to think he'd have revert to his old ways. You couls see the worry in his eyes, that Maura knew too well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:37 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki bowed a goodbye to Teresa as they left the school building. Outside, Kiki looked at the two as they exchanged worried glaunces. Looking a bit nervous, "If your worried about money...I could get some..." she told them, looking away alittle. "But you have to pormise that you wont look at me with shame when i do this...It's not something I enjoy doing, understand that." she told them with a sturn look. Kiki knew they were all hungry, and if she waited to long, Maura and herself wouldn't have the energy to work tonight. "This is my last resort." she told them as she jumped out of Maura's arms.

In the street, there were many people to choice from. All Kiki had to do is pick one who looked like they wouldn't miss the money. she spotted one, a fat man with a mean look just asking to be pick-pocketed. "Please...forgive me for this. I will only take what I need." she said with a little shame. knowing she had done this before in tight times was bad enough. But to have her only friends see this side of her that only her sister had seen...it made her feel a bit uneasy. "Good thing a bout being a cat...no one expect it." Kiki said with a sad laugh. "I had to do this when Dragea would get sick and couldn't create money....please don't look at me any different..." she asked them with a last look. Then her focus was on the fat man.

((Aww...Kiki....TT^TT))

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:20 pm
Erik and Maura only shook their heads. "I seriously can't lie to you Kiki, one of us would've done the exact same thing! We've had our share of tough times! Some days getting by on water and one small loaf of bead we had to share. Because Erik would rather steal than beg," Maura admitted.

"Damn right I'd rather steal than beg! Begging doesn't get you anything but pity. I don't want no one's pity," Erik quietly but still was heard. This is what he honestly thought, though it was wrong to steal, it was better to do some kind of work to keep you breathing than wait on someone to give you a little something because they feel bad for you. But he wanted to change that. That's why he wanted to find a job as soon as he could. "Do what you gotta do, Kiki!" he whispered scratching her head before she did it.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff