Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:20 pm
((ah, gotcha. That'd explain them... and why Noltic hasn't replied either.))

Akriest smiled a little, realizing that Shakespeare hadn't even been born when she was supposed to be living. He flipped open his own book, as if reading, and whispered, as if to the pages, "Don't worry, I'll help you with your homework."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:45 am
"thank you" Rhea whispered back while looking to see where the instructor was.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:33 pm
((Where in hell are the guys playing the teachers?!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:01 pm
((I'm here we could have magically found our way into the wrong class or something and run to the music class))  

Shelby Pierre-San

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:16 pm
((hmm, that should work))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:31 am
((I'm sorry dolpihnwhale i hope you do not mind))

The first class went by quite fast as it was shortened periods that day. it was more of an introduction to the class and fellow classmates. When class was finished teh students left their books on their desks and proceeded to their next classes.

"So where are we off to next?" Rhea asked Akriest.

~~~Ramses~~~

Ramses was had just returned to teh cafeteria when he noticed a flood of students in teh hall way. "Oops guess i better get going" he said to himself. it was nice to get back into routine. he gathered his belonging that he had left earlier and proceeded to the music room.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:39 am
Akriest stood and cracked his neck; sitting classes weren't his favorite. "Umm... music, I think. That's this way." He opened the door and turned down the left hallway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:57 am
~~Rhea~~

Rhea followed him down the halls to the music room when sh opened the doors there were a few students in the room. This time she took a seat near the middle of the class.

~~Ramses~~

Ramses walked in the room with Jasper following him. He noticed that there were already a few students in the room but decided to wait just a few more moments before greeting them and getting all the necesities done.

Jasper sat by ramses desk for just a moment looking up at him but movement at the other end of the room caught his attention. He looked over and started running towards some students that were seated. once there he sat down and looked up at them. there were a feww aww comming from the students that were in teh room.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:23 pm
Akriest debating sitting next to Rhea for a moment, but since his instrument was woodwind, he decided he'd best sit in a more proper area; besides, he didn't want to put any strain on her. He moved to the edge of the sea of chairs, giving her a small nod.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:47 pm
After a while Ramses Looked up. "Good Morning every one. He said with a smile. I will be your music teacher. we can forget the formality and you can just call me Ramses." he said to his class. he noticed his dog on a students lap. "And that little pile of fuzz over there is my Dog Jasper. If you see him running the hall you may pet him but do not let him steal anyones food he's famous for that." he chuckled to himself.

"Now time to get started and pick an instrument. we have flutes, saxaphones alto tenor and baritone. Trumpets and trombones clarinets, piano percussion drums, bass and guitar and your classical instruments of violin and cello. So i think the best way to sort through this is for you all to go up to the board and place your name underneath the instrument that you want." he said as he wrote the instruments down on the board."okay go a head there's only one piece of chalk right now so do not rush the board you will all get a chance." he said.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:51 pm
Rhea watched as some of the students got up and walked over to the board. She watched to see what everyone else was writing down. She had never played any of these instruments ever before in her life the only ones that looked some what familiar were the clarinet and flutes. She slowly got up and waited at the end of the line still not knowing what she was going to write on the board.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:50 pm
Akriest frowned when the teacher listed off the instruments; he'd seen and heard all of them, but He couldn't play any of them in the least... But, unlike the other students, he had his own instrument. He stood slowly, making his way up to the board, and wrote down in slanted handwriting; Ocarina. Ignoring the stares from the rest of the students, he returned to his seat.  

Gail Akriest

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:44 am
~~Rhea~~

When it got to her turn to write on the board rhea stood there with the piece of chalk on the board. Still not knowing what to write she was so nervous.

~~Ramses~~

He watched as the students wrote on the board taking note on what was bring writwn down and by whome. The last girl intriuged him. She stood there staring at the board. Ramses walked over to her. "Need help on making a decision?" he asked her.

~~Rhea~~

Rhea looke to her tacher. "Yes, I've never played instruments that looked like this before." She said to him. "back home they were carved out of bone or trees." she whispere to him.

~~Ramses~~
"well....you wouldn't be the first student that I have had not to have ever touched an instrument before so how about we chooses something easy. how about a guitar." he asked her.

~~rhea~~
looked at him. "You will show me how to play?" she ashed him. once he nodded with assurance that he would help her she placed her name under the guitars.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:55 pm
Akriest leaned back into his chair, very glad no one was giving him a hassle about his choice of instrument.  

Gail Akriest

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:57 am
Ramses read the board and wrote everything down in his note book. "Okay looks like we will have a good variety of instruments." he said "Now, i just need to clear up a few things if I call your name please come to the front of the Room." he listed off a few students and then called out Akriest's name.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff