Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:51 pm
repost <3

Soq's Name: Tsela Cuhotgawi

Soq's Picture: User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Tsela is a somewhat a normal selfish stallion. He has a habit of wanting to do things his way and only his way. He can be relatively sarcastic just like his aunt, in which he spends a lot of his free time with when he can. Tsela can also be rather passionate for others that he adores and appears playful with anyone. Tsela hides everything he truly feels about, and rather puts on a façade that he is always easygoing and cheerful while in the mean time thinking at times the completely opposite. Tsela does adore his family, especially his aunt whom he can be seen tagging along with annoying by calling her Auntie Kanti. Tsela is rather fond of flowers and has a small field of flowers that he tends to regular visit and care for. He gets rather upset when other step or crush the flowers that he adores. Tsela doesn’t get along with his father and will try to find way to avoid being with him, so at times he may use others as a scapegoat.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who can also appreciate the love that he has for flowers. Tsela needs someone who is somewhat brash, but bold, someone who is willing to stand up and show him what it means to actually love someone else and to not be so self consumed. As mentioned, Tsela doesn't realize the difference between male and female soquili, he treats them as equals, so he will truly love another despite the gender. He or she has to be willing to travel and willing to be somewhat as playful as Tsela. He or she would also have to be willing to love Tsela despite his flaws and to understand that despite his outburst he will learn to truly care about the other.

How do you want others to contact you?: Pm me please <3

RP or non-RP?: Rp

Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Both

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:37 am
Soq's Name: Aiyanna
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Somewhat stubborn, but generally good at heart. Aiyanna inherited her mother's good-natured personality; she is sweet and nurturing to those she is close to, and generally friendly and outgoing to those she doesn't know. When put in an uncomfortable position, she often puts of a brash or bullheaded front. She doesn't mean it, but it's something she just can't help. friends and family mean the most to her, and she will not permanently leave them no matter what happens. Stubborn to the core when she can't have her way, it's likely she'll throw a mild bout of a temper-tantrum if something is not to her liking. When alone, she usually settles down and thinks, having acquired her mother's taste for beautiful occurrences of nature (snow excluded). Aiyanna has a yearning for adventure and travel; wherever her hooves or wings can take her she'll go.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Someone that respects her need for her family, but also her spur-of-the-moment travel plans. A guy that'll stick with her through thick and thin and has similar interests. [ooc: nice color-combinations are cool, too, but personality match up is a must. <3]
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, please, I check it daily.
RP or non-RP?: I myself am fairly busy, but I need at least a semi-RP'd relationship- even through PM or e-mail would be okay. cx
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious only, please. <3

Capricorn Sunchai

Aged Gaian

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:33 pm
Reposting

Soq's Name: Abel Nightroad
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Abel Nightroad seems to be nothing more than a clumsy, absent-minded fool on the surface. But when provoked, he's a powerful opponent. But despite his strength, he adheres to a principle of pacifism and often refuses to outright kill his opponents, not liking to fight at all. He also views everyone to be equal, be them Soquili or human, Uni or Kalona, and the likes. Abel is also always seemingly hungry, he tends to overact his hunger as well. He is altogether a good stallion and will protect those he loves and care for to no extent.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Abel is looking for someone who is caring. Someone who's patient enough to stand his, clumsy and simple minded ways. He's also very interested in someone who shares his views on peace and that everyone is equal to one another. He has no preference to what type either, though a Uni or Angeni would be nice, having heard of their nature is pretty close. Though he couldn't really picture himself with a Kalona, he would not care any less than he would with any other Soquili. He's not too sure about children, but perhaps in the future, there could be a possibility.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or in thread
RP or non-RP?: Either, preferebly RP
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious

*Plots currently being worked out, but keeping him up just in case things don't work out.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:32 am
Soq's Name: Kodah
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Kodah is still very much a character in progress. He is full of fire, a proper fighting spirit but headstrong with it, will be likely to stumble into situations that might overwhelm him because of his personality.
Kodah will hopefully be following in the footsteps of his Uncle Ambroise, a strong and capable leader, with proper fighting skills.
Most of all he wants to protect his mother who he loves more than anything, he sees Nivriti as a precious flower who he has to protect. He teases his sister, and gets on fairly well with his brother. He looks up to his father for general guidance but is more in tune with Ambroise, his Uncle.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?: No one evil or malicious. Race isn't so important, but would prefer a non-clash of colour. Possibly a headstron mare like himself, or maybe one a little more sensible to be a calming influence. Would have to put up with his sometimes stupid behaviour.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM, or post here X
RP or non-RP?: RP
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious

Note: I am mostly testing the waters here, looking for a solid relationship - I will be picky and this will require a good rp background.  

Sayuri_Nitta

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:38 pm
Soq's Name: Venom
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Long walks on the beach, moonlit dinners, loreal commercials.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
A good booty, child bearing hips and lustrous hair. *Shot*

Honestly, I'm looking for colour co-ordination when seeking a mare for Venom. Her alignment through RP and so forth are of zero concern to me in regards to this breeding. However I will not pair him with someone who intends to use/mention him in RP without permission. In short this is a purely OOC breeding and should be taken as such. n_n

How do you want others to contact you?: PM, Plot Thread
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP
Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games