Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Smoking Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Brendon, Jon, Spencer, or Ryan would smoke?
  Yeah...
  No, they'd never harm themselves like that.
  They might.
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:21 am
AshSkylar
Hmm, well, I dont want to say this- because Ive been pretty upset about it this past week, but according to everyone on Northern downpour and my friend (the biggest Panic fan in the world) the boys now do drugs...

If this isnt true, then Im sorry-- thats just what everyone says.
And in the box set video Jon is smoking something-- : sigh : --If I find the video ill link you all to it- If Ryan isnt high in it then there is something seriously wrong with him that day... (Like he hit his head and forgot how to play the guitar.)

(I feel bad, this is my first post and Im probably offending people.)
I don't think you're not offending people, this whole topic is pretty much about whether they smoke or not, and if they do what is it that they smoke (cigarettes or other drugs).

Tons of people are saying Panic is high in a bunch of videos, but I don't know. I like to believe they're just enthusiastic.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:47 am
Polyphonic Twilight
AshSkylar
Hmm, well, I dont want to say this- because Ive been pretty upset about it this past week, but according to everyone on Northern downpour and my friend (the biggest Panic fan in the world) the boys now do drugs...

And in the box set video Jon is smoking something-- : sigh : --If I find the video ill link you all to it- If Ryan isnt high in it then there is something seriously wrong with him that day... (Like he hit his head and forgot how to play the guitar.)

I don't think you're not offending people, this whole topic is pretty much about whether they smoke or not, and if they do what is it that they smoke (cigarettes or other drugs).

Tons of people are saying Panic is high in a bunch of videos, but I don't know. I like to believe they're just enthusiastic.

Oh, I think they're crazy too- like I think Brendon is just gernerally off the wall, it seems, so I dont what to think with him-- Ryan and Jon are the only ones where im like, eh, what is WRONG with you!?
: Realization hits! : OMG! Thats why they wanted something easier! : dies :
...Im going to pretned that Spencer is the only one that doesnt do anything. : comfort sigh : Yeah, that makes me feel better!

AshSkylar

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:10 pm
AshSkylar
Polyphonic Twilight
AshSkylar

Oh, I think they're crazy too- like I think Brendon is just gernerally off the wall, it seems, so I dont what to think with him-- Ryan and Jon are the only ones where im like, eh, what is WRONG with you!?
...Im going to pretned that Spencer is the only one that doesnt do anything. : comfort sigh : Yeah, that makes me feel better!

yea what Poly said is true...wow i've been agreeing with u alot latly but yea you're not really ofending us and i think that Brendon is just a hyper child and um...what do u mean about Ryan and Jon like you think something is wrong with them? i dont get it lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:25 pm
Well, if what AshSkylar is saying is true, I have only one thing to say.

Hugs, not drugs, Panic at the Disco.
mad

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:13 pm

Don't worry. You aren't offending anyone.
That's what the point of this whole discussion.
Obviously, if they do drugs. I'll still love them as my
favorite band.
But you know, you kinda lose a bit of respect for them.
But I just want to think that Panic is just this group of young men. Well men. That love to do what they do. And they're very Hyper and Fun while doing it.
We don't always have to agree with what the band is doing.
But I agree with Girly.
HUGS NOT DRUGS!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:16 pm
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
AshSkylar
Polyphonic Twilight
AshSkylar

yea what Poly said is true...wow i've been agreeing with u alot latly but yea you're not really ofending us and i think that Brendon is just a hyper child and um...what do u mean about Ryan and Jon like you think something is wrong with them? i dont get it lol.

Haha, no they are the only ones that Ive seen do weird things that actually make me believe this.
Ha, I think its funny that we all dont like drugs. But yeah, its their bodies and what not, it makes me sad, but they're Panic, you know?

AshSkylar

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:52 am
All I can say is: look at their teeth, if they do drugs a lot, their teeth probably are going to look terrible in a while.

I know too many drug users xd .

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:18 am
Okay so I just watched the DVD.... and I don't think any of them were high during it. There were times where they were spazzy, but not any more so than Panic always has been.

Jon definitely was smoking on the roof... and Brendon has one of those Black 'n Milds in his mouth. Even if he didn't smoke it, people don't generally just have those laying around, so I think one of them must smoke them...
Let's just hope none of it is too harmful and they know what they're doing.

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:21 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
So um.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a screencap from this video, which I haven't actually watched because it's part of the Deluxe...

Apparently, it's called a Black And Wild.

Quote:
Black and Mild brand cigars are sometimes used by members of the marijuana subculture. It is common practice to remove the tobacco, take out the inner wrapper, and put the tobacco back in. Once this has been done, the Black & Mild is said to have been "CHAMPED" or "freaked". Once the cigar has been modified, it is said to have a much smoother taste and not harshly affect the throat.

That's pissing me off so bad.
And the thing of Jon smoking on the roof.

God, they're being so stupid about this.

I think they are forgetting that they are in the eyes of millions of kids that want to be just like them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:14 pm
I think they're forgetting that some of their fans liked that about them, that they didnt smoke or whatever.
But now theyre just acting like their fellow rockers- eh?
@PrimeOdd: Cry it out in the shower, it helps a little...

AshSkylar

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:01 pm
Lucky Mysterious
All I can say is: look at their teeth, if they do drugs a lot, their teeth probably are going to look terrible in a while.

OMG NOOOOOOOOOO!
NOT THEIR BEAUTIFUL SMILES!!!
crying

@Ribby: Yeah, this isn't their brightest moment.
xP

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:57 pm
~[girlygirl]~
Lucky Mysterious

OMG NOOOOOOOOOO!
NOT THEIR BEAUTIFUL SMILES!!!
crying

@Ribby: Yeah, this isn't their brightest moment.
xP

Yes. This isn't their brightest moment.
I just wish they would quit doing it. -SIGH-

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

discobeats

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:58 pm
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
AshSkylar
Polyphonic Twilight
AshSkylar

i think i read somewhere that brendon has adhd?
i kind of hope that's it~  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:56 am
i don't think brendon does drugs though...he drinks a lot of red bull..and red bull makes him high....

._.

just an opinion rolleyes

but then that pic of him with the black and mild thing is werid O_O

miss-mechanical

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:03 am
miss-mechanical
i don't think brendon does drugs though...he drinks a lot of red bull..and red bull makes him high....

._.

just an opinion rolleyes

but then that pic of him with the black and mild thing is werid O_O

Red Bull doesn't make you high.
It just gives you wings a lot of energy.
I doubt they'd sell it nearly everywhere if it made people high.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff