Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:35 am
((also, Crystalstar, I'n the members form I saw your post and it said you needed a deputy, so I took the test. Patchstar said I passed, but since your my leader and all, I want to ake sure you pass me to, cuz I wouldn't want to be your deputyy without your permission!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:22 am
((NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEARCLAW WILL KILL CRYSTALSTAR LIKE TIGERCLAW!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
((also, be ready for the longest post ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
((starts typing))  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:03 pm
((this Rp needs a twist, and quick!))

Silvercloud got up from eating and walked over to Crystalstar, "Can I lead a patrol?"
"Sure, take Bearclaw and Ripplepaw to patrol WoodClan's border."
"Okie!" she said and ran off to find them. She told them and they went into the forest.
Ripplepaw was mostly excited about it. It was her very first patrol. She jumped around excitedly and ran off all the time. One time she ran off and it had been a few minutes. She still hadn't come back. Silvercloud was getting worried. She and Bearclaw decided to follow her scent. Soon the scent led them to WoodClan's border. Fortunatly, there was alot of bushes and trees. It hid them well. But, soon it led them to fireclan's territory. Silvercloud gulped. She had a feeling she knew where she was going. Soon enough, they saw ThornClan's camp. Everything seemed normal in the clan except for the cat that was standing by Smallpaw, trying to make a conversation. Silvercloud whispered, "Stay here, Bearclaw." She crept up closer so she could hear what they were saying.
"No." grumbled Smallpaw.
"Why can't you see?"
"Because I'm blind, you..... You Mouse-brain!"
"That was a weak insult......" said Ripplepaw.
"Arruggg!!!" screamed Smallpaw in frustration, "Just leave me alone!"
Speckledheart then came in, apparently listening the whole time.
"Smallpaw, you need to calm down. She's just cirious."
Smallpaw grumbled something Silvercloud couldn't hear and walked off. Silvercloud turned to follow Smallpaw, he was heading out of camp.

((I'll finish it later. its too long 4 now.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:39 pm
((?- did you go through Woodclan to get to Fireclan? Cuz, Fireclan isn't even CLOSE to Snowclan...if it were we'd be having battles constintly...))
(@Bearclaw: You passed...once you get back (to the camp) i'll make you my deputy...i'll saw my last deputy died in a fight with two badgers that day)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:44 pm
Bearclaw crept up beside her after they had finished talking. "What are we gonna do?" she hissed to Silvercloud. "Could we try to sneak in and convice Ripplepaw to come with us?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:26 pm
((ill burn your head off if you say WoodClan is bad again Bearclaw. evil ))  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:38 pm
(((T.T, you better make a new profile...I know where you live and if you don't i'll hunt you down and gut you like a fish! If you'd like to fax me please press the star button...(sorry(the gut you like a fish is off of The Grinch and i had to add the rest!))((LOL))
Cat name: Dawnstar
Warrior name: Frostkit
Pic:User Image
Personality: nice, cerious and rude like her mother Iceheart.
Other: mother was Iceheart
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Frostkit was still young, she was only one moon scence her mother had died. she let out pitful wails during the night and day. she was laying in the clearing with her little fluffy tail around her small body. still sad that her mother was dead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:41 am
((I haven't been on in a while 'cause I've been on vacation.... but I read through it all! All six pages whee . I think I'm still an apprentance in this RP, right?))

Sorrelpaw walked around camp, and finally stopped to groom one of her paws.

((This is a very pointless post burning_eyes ))  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:14 am
((aaaah!!! I'm sorry. *bows dow* I meant it as a joke!!!! *runs behind a tree* crying plus how could you find us if ur not in the rp, honestly, it was my poor sense of humor (whenever i make a joke it usually leads to someone mad at me sweatdrop ) I know woodclan is just as good as any other clan!!! (and Frostkit is cute!!! I wish my mom wasn't allergic, then I could get all the kitties!)

((grrr, I don't thnk i can post until silvercloud replies....))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:20 am
((ok, I'm just gonna keep on going cuz I'm bored Well, AX was yesterday, and I had a blast! My two favorite web sites were there, Gaia and Maplestory! I spung the gaian wheel, and I won a noob item!!! But the person in front of me won seal slippers (not fair) but yeeeah, it was fun. I bought this cute lilttle kittie hat with saftey pins on it! (wait... does that mean I'm dead?) I'm wearing it right now, it's all soft and furry. And I'm probly boring you guys so i'm gonna stop...))

P.S I'm hyper! (aren't I always)

sorry dawnstar! crying  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:08 pm
((*cuts down the tree that Bearclaw is hiding behind and it falls on her* you better be sorry. if you say something about WoodClan again your head gets blown off!!!! if any leader gets mad i dont give a crap!))
Frostkit walked around the clearing exploring. it was her second time coming out into the clearing. she saw a lot of dens, she was cerious enough to go in every den. once she got out of the warriors den she went into the elders den.
(pointless!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:01 am
((Sigh, now I feel all guilty, I hate that feeling, I'll go delete the post... I really didn't mean to be rude...))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:16 am
((I don't expect you to forgive me or anything, but i'm going to say sorry one last time because I really didn't mean what I said, I just said something without thinking and I didn't think about who it would hurt anyone... so I'm really sorry and I hope you won't think of me as a different person than I am...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:27 am
((ugh...Dawnstar....you take things WWWWAAAAYYYYY to literal...no clan sucks, she's said she's sorry....*counts*....3 times. and don't you EVER threaten to blow off someone's head! or it'll happen to you! or i'll talk to Patchstar about it and we'll come up with something meaner....))
((Forget about it Bearclaw....she'll get over it.))
(@Dawnstar (again): I don't care what you do to me...you can punch my, kick me, and swear at me....I don't freakin' care!)

Crystalstar walked out of the camp followed by her patrol, Sandstripe, Redpaw, and Dapplepaw.

(pointless...)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:22 am
((Crystalstar why would i do that? *laughes*))
((Bearclaw: lol its ok, just seeing what you would do.))
Frostkit came out of the elders den seeing Crystalstar and the patrol leaving camp. Frostkit scampered over were the patrol was leaving. she followed the patrol, she was in the shadows making sure that they wouldnt know that she was there.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games