Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:59 am
(lol! Patchedstar will be back!!! as Patchedkit!!!)
Cindermoon looked over at Nightwing, "It's night would you like to go and stand vigle? I can look over your kits." Nightwing looked over, then nodded her head, got up, nugged her kits in Cindermoons direction. "Thank you, I'll be back as soon as it's all over." NIghtwing then turned and left the Nursery. Well, ok, lets make shure I have all the kits. Ok here are my kits, thats two Cindermoon touched her tail to Cherrykit and Goldenkits heads. Then we have my two new kits Crow and Horse, ok I'm renaming them if their going to be in the clan, they are now Crowkit and Horsekit. Cindermoon nodded to herself, then licked both thier heads. Then we have Nightwing's kits. Cindermoon swept them up with her tail, so they could snuggle up next to Crowkit and Horsekit. "Well, sleep well tomorrows a long day, and everyone needs to be ready for anything." Cindermoon whispered. She then turned in the direction where Patchedstar would be lying, and settled her self for her own vigil.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:30 am
Nightwing was watching the camp entrance, as she sat on gard. she saw a figure at the entrance, the scent was unfamiliar. she got to her paws and jumped on to the intruder. it yolled(sp?) in suprise. she pinned the figure down as the cat struggled under to grasp.
((we should have a cat from this clan who was going to be killed and went to live with a loner but still keeps comunication with the clan. like Ravenpaw...))  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:38 pm
Moonflower heard the yowl and rushed over. "Nightwing what..?" She looked down at the cat and let out a meow a surprise. "You smell like Moonclan! But I don't recodenize you. Who are you?" She tried to growl but she was more curious than angry. "Can't.... Breath..." The cat said a gasps. Moonflower turned to Nightwing. "Maybe he'll tell us if you get off of him." Moonflower nodded quickly, and Nightwing began to relax a little and got off of the cat. Moonflower turned back to the cat. "Now tell us, who are you?" The cat caughed. "My name is..." HGe caughed again. "Hawkfeather.." Moonflower had never heard of this cat, but was extremely interested in where he came from and why he smelled of Moonclan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:38 pm
(since i'm an older cat i'll know who he is.)

Rainpool looked up, a cat stood in the enterence. She jumped up and ran over to the group of cats. "Hawkfeather!" She yelled and brushed her musle against his. He was her mate until he decided to leave the clan, he didn't feel like clan life was for him.

"Hi, Rainpool." He purred and looked into Rainpool's eyes. "What's going on?"

Rainpool looked down, "Patchstar is dead." Hawkfeather bowed his head.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
(i'm going to be Crystalstar for a bit. this dream was before she came to you, Eagleheart, k? (thats y she smells of air and snow....))
Crystalstar woke to see her forest, but it smelled a bit different. "Patchstar?" She called. She had a feeling she was in Starclan.

"Hello, Crystalstar." Patchstar apeared in front of the white leader.

"Patchstar!" She touched noses with her old friend. "Why did you have to die? I thought Starclan didn't want you." Sadness filled Crystalstar's eyes as she looked into Patchstar's stary eyes.

"I may have left you, but I will return as a kit." Patchstar purred. Crystalstar finally noticed she looked much younger, like when she was an apprentice. "So I will see you again?" Patchstar nodded, but her eyes were clouded.

"I will not remember you." She said, her voice was filled with sadness. "I must go." She looked up, touched noses with Crystalstar and began to vanish.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:35 pm
Nightwing glared at Hawkfeather. "rouge." she spat. the queen walked away from the croud and went into the nursery. her kits were outside coming close to the croud. "get inside the nursery away from this rouge!" the queen ran to her kits pointing her nose towards the nursery. "who is he?" her kits asked. her kits were in the nursery now. "Nightwing wats going on?" Cindermoon asked curiously curling her tail around her kits. " there is a rouge called Hawkfeater. his scent is from our clan but he left us." she growled. "he is a trator." she curled into a ball falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:02 pm
Moonflower felt cold, icey waves coming off of Nightwing. She was consired, but she was more curious as to why Hawkfrost came back if he had left. "So, if you left, why are you back?"  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:09 pm
Rainpool looked at Nightwing, then back to Hawkfeather. He was anwsering Moonflower's question. "I may not live in the clan, but I still keep in touch." He glanced over at Rainpool.

"I surprised Nightwing didn't remember you. She was only a kit when you left, but still." Rainpool shook her head.

"Nightkit? That was Nightkit?" Hawkfeather laughed. "She never did like me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:36 pm
Nightwings kit ran out of the nursery. "Stonekit!" Nightwing called. he was at Hawkfeathers paws sniffing him curiously. "who is he?" Stonekit asked Rainepool. Nightwing grabed Stonekit by the scruf. "i told you to stay in the nursery." Nightwing growled backing away from Hawkfeather. "but i want to know who he is!" he objected. "he is a trator!" she spat. "oh." Stonekit looked back at Hawkfeather. Nightwing put him down at the nursery. "Stonekit go inside the nursery." she demanded. he looked down at the ground with his ears and tail down. he walked back into the nursery. Nightwing sighed at her kit. she looked at the leaders den, she got up and walked to Patchstars den. she looked inside the den with sad eyes. then she looked at the sky were she hunts with StarClan. "may StarClan light your path Patchstar." Nightwing looked back at the group of cats. she was on dawn patrol. she herd a meow call her and she got to her paws. she raced to the patrol and out of camp.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:25 pm
Rainpool shook her head again, "I'll talk to her later." Hawkfeather nodded and walked over to Patchstar's body. He bent his head down and whispered something. After a few moments he looked up at Rainpool again. "Who are you doing?" He asked.

Rainpool sat there for a second, Will he be sad or happy for me? She took a deep breathe and looked into the tom's eyes. "I'm going to have kits!" She mewed.

"Thats great!" He purred, but sadness still was in his voice.
((Since you already have kits, Dawnstar, I get to have Patchkit ^.^))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:57 pm
((YES! Thank you i needed to be kitted...Patchkit cant just come up outta no where, y'know.))
(ooh, this is where it gets interesting!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patchstar sat up in Silverpelt, watching as her Clan said their farewells to her old body. Soon she would return. She would watch as day after day, Rainpool's belly would get bigger and bigger until soon, Patchstar would be kitted as a new body, Patchkit, and rule the clan in her new body. She felt a pang of sadness as she would not remember Crystalstar or any of her old friends whom she grew up with. But StarClan did not want her back, and there was nothing she could do to change what she did.

Patchstar looked around at her soon-to-be-brothers, Windkit and Runningkit. As their time to be kitted came nearer, the trio became more and more anxious. Runningkit turned to Patchkit. "Are you going to be leader still?" he wondered. Patchstar nodded in response. "What about Eagleheart?" asked Windkit. "How will she know that you're still leader and she is still deputy?" Patchstar looked at her new brothers. Windkit was a black cat with piercing amber eyes just like Patchstar's, but Runningkit was a dark tabby with green eyes that were similar to Rainpool's. Patchstar slowly replied, "Well, we will tell her, or we'll be kitted before she gets a chance to go to the moon tree."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leafwind walked up to Eagleheart. "I guess that means you're leader now, Eagleheart." She mewed, sadness in her eyes. Leafwind's sister Moondust nodded. "You'll be Eaglestar, leader of MoonClan. But we'll never forget Patchstar." Eagleheart nodded in agreement. Sagewish and Oakwhisker padded up. "We will accompany you to the Moontree tomorrow so you can receive your nine lives." Oakwhisker meowed.

All of MoonClan watched as the elders carried their beloved leader out of camp to be buried.

(ooookay so either Rainpool has kits the next day or Patchstar visits Eagleheart in a dream the next day. Either way, lets just say that it is the next day now!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:06 pm
(OKAY! there seems to be a little confusion going on here. Eagleheart, i'm not 'dead' as in quitting the guild. it's a twist in the story. o'course i'm gonna roleplay still, Patchstar is going to come back as Patchkit and continue to be leader. there's nothing to worry about. It's like Cinderpelt, okay? She came back and is Cinderpaw now so she can be the warrior she couldnt be before. Well, now that StarClan have banished Patchstar from joining them, she's stuck in StarClan until she is re-kitted as a new Patchkit, okays?)
((Also! Cindermoon, you're driving me crazy. It's Patchstar, not Patchedstar. Alrighty? lol i just thought i'd clear that up. hee hee!))

(Crystalstar--sorry but Patchstar was so depressed and sad all the time. Once she's born again she will be the same patchstar, but in a younger body and a different memory and attitude. okays. just thought i'd tell ya.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:09 pm
(wait am i a warrior? I chose lilyfur)  

Dreamerlily

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:22 pm
And I think Patchstar (or kit) should visit Eagleheart in a dream.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:10 pm
(K i'll have that happen. Congrats on warriorness lilyfur, btw! I'll do that once Patchkit comes back...waiting on Eagleheart)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:53 pm
(So, are you going to be leader as a kit? I'm CONFUSED!!!!!!)  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games