Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:53 pm
"So, how do you plan on saving Wonderland?" came an unfamiliar voice from behind them. "A Jabberwocky may not be stealthy, but I would like to assume I could be of some help?"

Behind them stood a rather tall and lanky fellow, dressed in a red uniform. His hair was orangeish-blonde and hung in his face....a rather handsome face. When he tilted his head to the side, you could see that one eye was golden while the other was red. There was a large pair of wings folded around his body, though one wing looked like it was broken and his feet were those of a Jabberwockies. (dragon feets. YAY!)

"I may be a young Jabberwocky, but I am no child I assure you."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:02 am
"I-- w... what?" Nana stuttered, staring at the young man. "Wait....Jabbers?" She was blinking rapidly, as if trying to get a clearer picture, and her full red lips were parted in dumb surprise, and at the moment she very much looked like a village idiot. She passed a hand over her eyes and then frowned, her face full of doubt. "What are you doing?" She asked. "No, I don't mean that. I mean, how did you do that? Jabberwockies don't do that! They don't change like tha....Oh, de..." she said. Her words petered out, her thin frame swaying dangerously and then collapsing in a full-on faint.  

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:17 pm
The Night Faery
"I-- w... what?" Nana stuttered, staring at the young man. "Wait....Jabbers?" She was blinking rapidly, as if trying to get a clearer picture, and her full red lips were parted in dumb surprise, and at the moment she very much looked like a village idiot. She passed a hand over her eyes and then frowned, her face full of doubt. "What are you doing?" She asked. "No, I don't mean that. I mean, how did you do that? Jabberwockies don't do that! They don't change like tha....Oh, de..." she said. Her words petered out, her thin frame swaying dangerously and then collapsing in a full-on faint.

Jabbers rushed over and caught Nana before hitting the ground and grinned. "Whoops..." He looked up at Indya and smiled. "I do not think her passing out is helping our cause..." Leaning Nana against the wall, he fanned her off, hoping she'd regain consciousness quickly before anyone walked by.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:55 pm
Cheshire growled, claws digging into his arms. The Queen had placed him inside a cage that left hardly any room to breath, not to mention this small cage was locked away in a small dark room. He was still recovering from being in The Underground for years and now this...this was just driving him to the brink of an even madder madness. He shuttered at the thought.
"Indya...I'll stay strong for you."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:25 pm
Jabbers sat down next to Nana and looked at the group.
"The only reason I can take this form is because I saved a sorceress from a rampaging Jabberwocky."
He flexed his injured wing, hissing in pain.
"That is how I got this injury. She took pity upon me and gave me her eye in place of the one I lost. As you know, Jabberwockies and Guardians have red eyes, not yellow."
He smiled. "I am very grateful to the sorceress that gave me this gift, but I did not want to exploit it so, I have only taken this form in private."
He looked thoughtful for a moment.
"Actually, I saved Miss Nana once. She did love to play with the Jabberwockies as a child and she was almost trampled once or twice. I doubt she remembers that however."
"Oh, and one more thing. When I am in this form, please call me Jasper. Jabbers sounds very...childish. And as I said before, I may be considered a baby around the other Jabberwockies, but we age differently than the rest of you."
(I couldn't help myself. Needed to use the name Jasper. I blame Tick-Tock for called The Queen of Hearts Rosalie. XD)  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:37 pm
"well then Jasper , it's nice to meet you" Indya grinned,finding this new development interesting "It looks as if we're in luck, the side doors are open" She pushed on the door, further opening it to a dark passageway. "Lovely, eveyone stay close"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:42 pm
Jasper nodded, scooping the unconscious Nana into his arms, feel bad for causing her to collapse in the first place. "I apologize. She was our navigator or sorts..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:48 pm
"it's alright. She should come around soon." She knew that the castle would be tricky anyway, even with nana guiding them. "We should start walking, standing out here makes us vulnerable"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:52 pm
Jasper nodded in agreement and followed after Indya, The Mad Hatter following behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:12 pm
Indya walked carefully though the dark corridor , keeping a careful lookout for any guards or an alarm . Finding a stairwell she turned a bit " We have to go down, be careful. "  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:25 pm
Jasper smirked. "I am more worried about Hatter. I can see perfectly fine in the darkness, as I am sure you can as well. Just keep Hatter inbetween us."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:33 pm
Further down the stairwell, they could hear a wailing/cry for help of sorts.
Curious it was. Where exactly did this stairwell lead?  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:26 pm
indya nodded " Mr. Hatter please do stay in between us. , we don't want you tripping" "Hello? She called out before looking back quickly at Jasper and the Hatter "I think we're nearing a dungeon"  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:33 pm
The White Rabbit blinked, his extra sensitive ears picking up a, "Hello?" "That...that sounds like Miss. Indya..." He whispered.
"MISS INDYA!" He yelled. "HELP MISS INDYA!"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games