Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:35 am
Blade_of_Hatred
((you horrible little girl, you ^^))

Joshua smiled and gently wrapped his arms around her, stealing a final kiss before resting his head against the pillows and drifting into a quiet slumber.
((yep & damn proud of it))
Gella smiles & closes her eyes. she ;eans her head against his cheast & lays there listenign to his heart beat & tries to remeber a good time when she had one too.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:07 pm
(Is it just me, or are the green bits popping up more and more?)

Joshua tightened his hold on her momentarily, a gentle squeeze displaying some small affection; Even in his sleep, his mind wove around her.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:40 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
(Is it just me, or are the green bits popping up more and more?)

Joshua tightened his hold on her momentarily, a gentle squeeze displaying some small affection; Even in his sleep, his mind wove around her.
Gella smiled & blushed slightly. For once everything was actually going right.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:17 pm
((Right... but I can't do anything else now, so... skip till morning, or Gella's story?))  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:05 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
((Right... but I can't do anything else now, so... skip till morning, or Gella's story?))
Gella stayed in a death like state, then she felt his body begin to awaken & she opened her eyes smiling. "Good morning." she whispered  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:25 pm
Joshua blinked sleepily, and smiled up at her, his eyes a little blurry. "Morning, Gella." He squeezed her gently and sat up, rubbing his eyes.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:55 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua blinked sleepily, and smiled up at her, his eyes a little blurry. "Morning, Gella." He squeezed her gently and sat up, rubbing his eyes.
Gella sat up next to him as her wolf came in & sat on the foot of the bed. "So do you want breackfast?" she asked
((ok now you should start inviting ppl back))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:42 pm
Joshua started to say no when his stomach growled. He grinned sheepishly and shrugged. "Not like I have a choice in the matter"
((mmhm.))  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:31 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua started to say no when his stomach growled. He grinned sheepishly and shrugged. "Not like I have a choice in the matter"
((mmhm.))
Gella laughed & stood up "Then I'll get started." she said as she walked out of the room tieing her hair back as she walked into the kitchen What do you want?" she yellled as she washed her hands  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:16 pm
Joshua grinned and tossed himself over the side of the bed, cracking his neck to loosen it up. "If it's edible, I'll eat it." He called back, stretching out before following her and planting himself down on the couch.  

Gail Akriest

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:23 pm
Zach staggered up to the building.

The girl he'd sworn told to stay with him had run off. The church he was supposed to make his way to was rigged. Vampires had set in on him. They drank from his veins, and his badass determination had wrecked their palate. He fought until he couldnt move and then passed out. He'd took out enough so they left him alone. Besides those bastards didnt like his sour blood.

He staggered through wherever he was to some non-descript building. It was non-descript because his vision kept fading in and out.

So for everything that had happened he walked about blind, unclothed and unarmed. By some bit of luck he found a door to knock on before he collapsed.

Lying in the dirt on someone's doorstep he only hoped they would help them. He wouldnt be surprised if they didnt, his luck had been turning sour and he was in a bad mood.

He said one thing into the dust before he blacked out....

"goddammit"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:25 pm
((That was sickeningly ambiguous. Could someone fill me in on all the s**t i missed? I wouldnt think it too much of a chore seein as how i was asked to return... only joking, but seriously i need something to go on here.))  

Noltic

strawberryluv259

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:30 am
((SORRY! OMG IM SOOO SORRY! please fill me in on whats going on! ga! this is so bad gonk ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:33 am
((not much that i know its basicly been me & blade for the last few pages & we've just been hanging out, anyway we're hoping to get the others back on this one so they can keep their part going but here since you're a freash vampire I'll help ya out ^^))

Gella laughed & was cooking eggs & bacon & she caught scent of a freash vampire & eyes went wide. She finsihed the eggs toast & bacon in reacord time & they still looked perfect then she handed them to josh as she walked to the door & slipped her cloak on "I'll be right back, whatever you do DON'T leave this room." she said then she walked through the door & was gone. she came out on the top of the huge oak tree & face the sky to get a good scen.t the sun was going to rise soon so she had to hurry. She rushed towards the scent found a younge boy laying in the dust beaten up bad. She snatched him up & started back towards the tree. The sun had broke the horrizon just as she reached the edge of the forest but thats what the cloak was for. she kept the boy sheltered from the sun with it but she could handle the sun from being only part vampire. She reached the tree & walked in & past josh towards the opposite wall & pushed open yet another door. there was another bedroom behind it & she layed the boy down she ran back out grabbing a medical kit & a bowl full of hot water & a waash rag. She removed his shirt & shoos & all his weapons. She began cleaning the dirt out of his wounds & releized that the venome was in to far & he had already lost to much blood that sucking out the poison would kill him. He had to go through the transition.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:08 pm
Zach's eyes shot open and he looked around. He saw a girl, and a very well furnished doorstep. That was when he realized that he was somewhere else. That was also when he realized he could see.

He could see fine, but he could hear everything. It was starting to freak him out until he knew what this meant. He felt desperately at his face for a pair of glasses that weren't there and sighed.

"I'm a vampire arent I?" His limited knowledge on the subject shone through. The girl from before had said vampiures had enhanced senses. So that meant his eyes were decent again, but his hearing was exponential, and so was his feeling. He could feel disturbances in the air like a tap on the shoulder.

He noticed the girl had been tending his wounds and he laughed. He was beaten up pretty bad, but he felt fine. he couldnt imagine how he'd feel once he got to 100%.

"Allright... gimme the lodown, what happened to me? Last i remember i was near a building... naked, and out-cold...."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff