Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:16 pm
I guess I overlooked that as a real release date, haha.
Even though I didn't play the first one, Mercenaries 2 might be worth checking out.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:44 am
ninja

So..... I finally got around to playing Portal. It blew my mind away.

And Lt. Brookman, how in the Hell did you manage to beat the level with in Pripyat on Hardened, much less Veteran? I simply couldn't do it back when I first played through the game.  

Xenos Mortium

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:06 pm
Xenos, by being a clever cunty coward. I dumped MacMillan at the cars, planted my claymores, dumped MacMillan at his hillock, planted his claymores, dispersed all my C4 and after moar than thirty tries, got through it. Just need to use MacMillan and the tree as cover, when the choppers come in I decided to hoof it and hide behind the bumper car attraction until the evac chopper came. Then I slithered over to MacMillan, ran like ******** and sighed a big sigh of relief. Oh and getting an MP5 did miracles for me besides the Dragunov.

Right now I'm down to "Shock and Awe", "One Shot, One Kill" "No Fighting in the War Room" and "Mile High Club", with those gone I'll have played and finished the entire game on veteran on a console.

Just try to finish the "Mile High Club" level on hardened or veteran though, you get one minute to romp it through to the hostage! gonk

In other news, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is okay. Moar of the same, but at least you can create and customize your own character to quite some extent. Boony hat toting flat chested gun chick FTW!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:12 pm
VIKING!

ok been playing it all week. The only thing which saddens me is the length. Im at teh last section now then I jump over to hard. The games acheivement are terribly easy to come by as well. Though some do require a bit of skill.  

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:14 am
I... CRAVES... WARHAMMER ONLINE SPECIAL EDITION! D8 <3
-wants both the game and the model-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:33 am
We has Warhammer On-line thread here, merely preventing parallel threads with the same subject ninja

Finished up on R6V2 and almost done on Realistic, it is pretty fun though, especially now that the squad AI has been improved allowing you to send them up ahead and do the dirty work for you.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:34 pm
@Brookman- Interesting... I've beaten them all on Hardened barring that one, and some of them on Veteran. However, I only played it through the first time, and when I tried playing through on Veteran, I got stuck on the level in the TV station as the Marines. Any tips to get through that one?

And in semi-unrelated news, anyone wanna see pictures and videos of my shootin' trip today? =D  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:02 am
Ah, you mean the main office section with the balconies overhead, ait? Use your cover, toss frags and flashbangs whenever you really need to and don't forget to pump rounds through the walls they are hiding behind.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Fogcutter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:15 pm
So my friend bought me Squad Command yesterday. First thing we did was try the Download Play. 8 on 8 Chaos marines. Holy s**t why bother even shooting when you can just hide behind cover and then just jump out and chainsword them for instant death.

Unfortunately for my buddy, he's not as attentive, so he missed the whole "switch weapons" thing.

Also Chainswords are broken as hell, because if there are as many as 4 enemy units close to each other, you can send in one guy with a chainsword and just destroy them all.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:23 pm
I just bought CoD4 yesterday, and I'm done with a few missions. I plan on 100%-ing this game too. Oh, and I get the new maps for free because I somehow ended up with the Game of the Year edition.  

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:38 am
Played R6V2 with fellow guild member Sgt. O'Brien yesterday, great fun. Coop is really the way to go with this game, nothing like romping through several acts while discussing the finer art of immigration while chasing and killing an illegal Mexican on the run with a shotgun plus various guild and hobby related items.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:20 am
Fallout 3 has gone up to 500 endings and a major character is making its return: Dogmeat will be in the game!  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:36 pm
I wonder when we'll hear about Mass Effect 2...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:06 pm
Lt. Brookman
Fallout 3 has gone up to 500 endings and a major character is making its return: Dogmeat will be in the game!
I bet that'll give you some wet dreams wink

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]
Wow, impatient? It's been out for less than three months now and still busy being ported to the pc and already you're wondering about a possible sequel in the trilogy?  

Samantha Bentley

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:12 pm
Darling Sam
Lt. Brookman
I bet that'll give you some wet dreams wink

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]
Wow, impatient? It's been out for less than three months now and still busy being ported to the pc and already you're wondering about a possible sequel in the trilogy?

I'm just wondering. And I think December, January, February, March, and half of April doesn't fit "under three months". Besides, it's been known to happen, because DoW: Soulstorm was released a little over a month ago, and they've already announced DoW II for early next year.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games