Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:06 pm

(also, my profile is on page 4 in case anyone wonders)

A black guilmon runs through and stops at Yin.

"So, wondering when you were going to catch up. There have been quite a few mishaps here since we split up. What information have you gained?"

"Nothing, not even anything near that entrance to the underworld we found."

"You went there!"

"Were you seen?"

"No, what is with all the tamers here?"

"We attempted to set up a group, oddly enough some people," he yells now," don't like being kidnapped into adventures!"

Turns off the DS and give his guilmon some food.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:57 pm

Gin over hears Yin talking to Guilmon."Excuse me for a minute Eric,c'mon guys."He and his digimon walk over to Yin."Maybe you might find someone join your group if you didn't try to kidnap them.Right guys?"

"Yeah we don't want to fight you guys lets try to get along."

gstyle818

Eric Coldfire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:29 am

Eric went over too "whatever happened to sending invites?"
Candlemon nodded "yeah and for the record, you can count us out, right boss?"
Eric nodded "hell who needs an adventure, we're in another demension, ain't that enough?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:37 am

"I'm not trying for a fight. I just find it odd that you don't like being kidnapped rather unceremoniously. And everyone needs adventure, if you are in an alternate dimension then you are already on one. Wether you know it or not. And you guys don't have to come if you don't want to. I just thought it would be entertaining to do that."

Puts his DS into his backpack and takes out his notebook, starts writing stuff down.

"And I didn't try to kidnap you till after you said no. So I figured hey, why not try. Grabbing people oddly enough just doesn't seem to be on the list of things people want done to them. I think it would be kind of fun."

Yin Yun Yang

gstyle818

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:59 pm

Gin sighs and walks back to the shady tree.His digimon followed him.After Gin sat down he pulled out his laptop and turned it on."Ok guys lets see how you are doing."He took off his digivice and connected it to his computer.After a few minutes he disconnected his digivice put it back around his neck turned off his laptop and put it away."Ok guys checkups complete."

"O.k so how are we Gin."

Gin stared at them and smiled."You guys are in tiptop shape."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:16 pm

"So, what are your reasons for being in the digital world? And how did you get so many digimon that all look like they are compeletely lost?"

Yin Yun Yang

gstyle818

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:25 pm

"Well they never been to Network City they came from different parts of the digital world thats what they tell me I met them after I came to the digital world except for Jack he was my first partner in the real world,"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:31 pm

"You must have quite the persuasion skills to get so many to join in so little time. Even if you aren't coming with, maybe you would like to help recruit. Especially since the alternate," he points at Kaji and his guilmon laying against eachother, "is completely comatose for quite awhile now."

Goblimon grabs some more food from their basket, black guilmon stares really closely at the guilmon. Pokes the top of his head.

Yin Yun Yang

gstyle818

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:43 pm

"Not really I came to travel and explore the digital world just me and my digimon."

"Besides he didn't persuade us when we saw him we he needed help so we offered it to him."

Gin's digimon go back to eating.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:46 pm

"Okay then. Do you know how to wake up comatose tamers then?"

"We could try setting his shoe on fire."

"Ooh, that could be funny."

They crab a stick to attach to his foot.

"I have no doubt that it would be interesting to see, but I doubt that it would wake him up and if it did he would be rather cranky."

Yin Yun Yang

gstyle818

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:52 pm

Gin looked up at Yin."I'm a computer program hacker not a doctor so thats a no."He looked back at his digimon."So hows the food guys."

"It's good."

"Yeah it tastes great."

"Thanks I made it myself."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:46 pm

Eric sweatdropped "well, we'd better get going."
Candlemon nodded slowly "yeah.... see ya around." he hopped on Eric's shoulder.
Eric turned around and started to walk away.

Eric Coldfire

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:36 pm

"Hey, you never said sorry for throwing wax at us!"

"Yeah!"

"What wax?"

"We blocked it with a living shield."

"Oh."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:05 pm

Gin lays back and looks at his digimon."I sure am tired after arriving here in Network City."He closes his eyes."I think I'm going to take a nap"Gin then falls asleep.

Chuey looked over at Kyle XY and whispered."What do we do now."

Kyle whispered back."Lets let him sleep ok."

gstyle818

Eric Coldfire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:32 am

Candlemon yells back "cuz you kinda deserved it!"
"yeah what he said." Eric yelled back.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games