Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:59 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera smiled at Tala's question. "First off, we watch the reason we were supposed to come here for." He pointed at the sky just as a streak of light flashed across it; a shooting star. then another, and another, and soon the whole sky was filled with bright streaks of light. "This happens only once every hundred years." He said, watching the sky. He unconciously reached for Tala until his hand lay on top of hers.
Luna noticed his hand on hers & felt like she was intrupting a private moment so she sighed & looked up at the sky & watched the stars & smiled slightly, though she didn't releize that she was even smiling, let alone why  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:18 pm
Tala's eyes widened with wonder. She stared up at the sky, her mouth opening to speak but no words coming out. She closed her mouth and thought for a moment or two before speaking. "It's Beautiful!" She said, amazed. She felt a hand touch her's, Akiera's. She looked down and blushed. She wasn't expected or used to this behaviour, and nervously moved her hand away before looking back up at the skys, her mind in a whirlwind.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:08 pm
Akiera gave Tala a hurt expression, but didn't push. His gaze returned to the sky as the stars continued falling more and more rapidly. It had been ten seconds since it had started, and it was nearing what he guessed would be the most active part of the show. He noticed Luna out of the corner of his eye, and smiled a little. even she can enjoy this...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:37 am
Luna sighed calmly & said 'Yeah it is magical." she said agreeing with Tala then she started to say something else "Tha kids would...THE KIDS! she yelled in releization then she forced herself up stumbling "I'm sorry I have to-" then she winced as pain shot through her but she fought it back...no...i have to...give them..." she said breathing heavy from the pain  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:30 am
Tala quickly jumped up and grabbed the girl before she fell from the pain. "Luna, tell me what's wrong, what is it you need to give them?" She asked urgently in case she fainted from the pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:22 pm
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
Tala quickly jumped up and grabbed the girl before she fell from the pain. "Luna, tell me what's wrong, what is it you need to give them?" She asked urgently in case she fainted from the pain.
Luna pulled a sack from her belt filled with medicine & money. "I have to get this to them, there mother is sick..." she said trying to ignore the pain unsuccessfully  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:35 pm
Akiera pushed himself up; too hard, he ended up launching himself up total of five feet into the air. He overbalanced and almost fell on his face, but caught himself and hurried over to Luna and Tala. "No time." He said, and picked Luna from Tala's grasp. "No time. Luna, tell me on the way." he said, pulling her onto his back.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:47 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera pushed himself up; too hard, he ended up launching himself up total of five feet into the air. He overbalanced and almost fell on his face, but caught himself and hurried over to Luna and Tala. "No time." He said, and picked Luna from Tala's grasp. "No time. Luna, tell me on the way." he said, pulling her onto his back.
"Way to where? What?" she said a bit confused the this point. her head was spinning again  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:15 pm
Akiera moved off; he had completely forgotten about the falling stars. "Something about your mother, remember? You can't walk; I'll take you."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:20 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera moved off; he had completely forgotten about the falling stars. "Something about your mother, remember? You can't walk; I'll take you."
"I can to. & its not my mother its theres but i owe them everything. please let me go to them..." she said misunderstanding from her throbbing head  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:24 pm
Akiera could tell she was hallucinating. "Alright, Luna, tell me where you need to go, and I'll set you down." he said gently and clearly. He was afraid that if he didn't, she wouldn't understand. He knew Tala would be following in case of danger, but the faster they got to where Luna needed to get to, the less chance there was of being attacked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:28 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera could tell she was hallucinating. "Alright, Luna, tell me where you need to go, and I'll set you down." he said gently and clearly. He was afraid that if he didn't, she wouldn't understand. He knew Tala would be following in case of danger, but the faster they got to where Luna needed to get to, the less chance there was of being attacked.
Luna connected to his mind & shoed him the south side of town, where the gangs usually were, then it shoed a long ally & the last door on the right  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:50 pm
He nodded, understanding and, before she could protest, moved quickly off at a running pace, following the path shown. He didn't want to lie, so he had told a half-truth; he would set her down when they got there.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:28 am
Blade_of_Hatred
He nodded, understanding and, before she could protest, moved quickly off at a running pace, following the path shown. He didn't want to lie, so he had told a half-truth; he would set her down when they got there.
Luna's head began to spin from the spin & the extreme dizzyness wasn't helping the stew stay down so she closed her eyes & hid her face in the back of his sholders & whispered "You are a rotten lier."  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:43 pm
Tala quickly collected their small amount of belongings and doused out their fire, hurriedly trying to cover it. Then she ran after Akiera and Luna, falling slightly behind. She almost kept stumbling but she kept going at a dogged pace. They started to approach the southern side of town that Luna had shown them. She slowed down to a jog, wearily. It had been a long night already. "Is it much farther?" she called ahead.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games