Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Elliera

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:00 pm
"Sure, you can come in..." She said, helping Amber with her bags.

"You can borrow some books." She said pointing at the corner with a stack of books. Amber takes a seat.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:15 pm
Extremely excited, first-year Pam rushes onto the platform 9 3/4. After a hurried farewell with her muggle family, she hops onto the train and looks for an empty compartment. Seeing a few familiar faces, she tries to find an empty compartment but when seeing all full up she asks Miranda if she could share one. =]  

Pamyl

iLonnie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:45 am
the only WAY OUT..

lonnie jumps in her seat,realising that she must've dozed off
"huh,wha-..oh yeah,my holiday was great thanks! missed everyone from hogwarts though..my family doesn't have an owl so could rarely send letters..had to borrow my friend's every so often"
lonnie notices miranda's guitar
"wow..i've always wanted to play a guitar.you any good?"

..is to die

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:14 am

(my bad)
EDIT*Zack, in his first year ever of attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, boards the train with excitement.
He walks the corridor and finds an empty compartment, then helps himself to his seat.

signs_of_zack

Petrified Heart of Glass

Melodious Singing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:08 am
"Finally", Anna said, with slight boredom on her face. "I thought we'll stay on the station forever. Well, I have some pastry here, so, feel free to help yourself to some."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:25 am
A smile lit on Carrigan's face as the train chugged around mountains and over chasms, sometimes hugging the mountain while waterfalls streamed past. He kicked his feet slightly, a book left unopened on his lap with his fingers fiddling gently with the pages. He heard a lot of conversation going on outside his compartment, and in the ones on either side of him, but he politely blocked out the words so as not to eavesdrop although he hardly expected anyone would accuse him of it anyway.  

Drew Thirte3n

GunBANG

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:55 pm
Miranda nods at Pam. "Of course! Take a seat!" Miranda looks back at Lonnie. "Ya, I guess I'm OK. My parents don't like me to play it because it's from the muggle world. If you want me to teach you one day, I'd be more than willing to!" Miranda shows Lonnie her pockets full of guitar picks and strings. "I always carry these around incase."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:51 pm
"Hello, Amber. I'm Kitty," she shook the new student's hand. "I can borrow this, really?" asked Kitty excitedly as she took Twilight from Elle. "I read Muggle fiction because I'm Muggleborn, though my Muggle reading is a bit limited to summer time. I've always wanted to re-read the Twilight series, but they don't exactly have lots of copies at my library. sad Do you two think you'll try out for Quidditch?" biggrin  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:42 pm
"Thanks guys," Amber says as she is sitting down. She curiously looks at the books in the pile, but then turns to answer Kitty's question, "I want to but the rules kinda confuse me, and my parents always thought brooms were dangerous, which is kinda odd seeing I'm pure blood, but they still didn't want me riding till they taught us at school. So I don't even know if I'm any good." sad domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:11 pm
The Hogwarts Express comes to a complete stop at Hogsmeade Train Station. As the students evacuate one by one, the gamekeeper calls, "Firs' Yers! Firs' Yers to the front to take the boats to Hogwarts!" The First Years make their way to the front and see the boats that await their arrival.

User Image

Meanwhile, those second year and above had horseless carriages awaiting them outside the station. As students climbed aboard, the carriages shut by themselves as each of the seats were being occupied.

User Image

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Elliera

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:46 pm
Animekitty47
"Hello, Amber. I'm Kitty," she shook the new student's hand. "I can borrow this, really?" asked Kitty excitedly as she took Twilight from Elle. "I read Muggle fiction because I'm Muggleborn, though my Muggle reading is a bit limited to summer time. I've always wanted to re-read the Twilight series, but they don't exactly have lots of copies at my library. sad Do you two think you'll try out for Quidditch?" biggrin

She nods, smiling. Examining the pile for some other books to read.

"You can borrow it Kitty, I'm not planning on reading a lot of books this year, planning on making some friends and helping out whatever house I get sorted in..." She said, looking out at the window, the train now, nearing the Hogsmeade Train Station.

"And I may plan on trying out for Quidditch, why not... But I have to learn how first. My aunt said she'd buy me a broom, and my uncle will be buying me an owl after the term." I said, looking forward to walk around the Great Hall, meet fellow students and house mates.

angel 214
"Thanks guys," Amber says as she is sitting down. She curiously looks at the books in the pile, but then turns to answer Kitty's question, "I want to but the rules kinda confuse me, and my parents always thought brooms were dangerous, which is kinda odd seeing I'm pure blood, but they still didn't want me riding till they taught us at school. So I don't even know if I'm any good." sad domokun

"They shouldn't be quite worried, riding brooms are common for wizards and witches like us, and I know that we can make it to the team if we both learn more about Quidditch... But I think I'll be trying out next year." She said, smiling at Amber and Kitty. The train stops and Elle stands up.

"Well guys, we better get going now... See you inside the Great Hall." Elle said, holding her baggage with her right hand, holding her stack of books with the left, making her way outside slowly and clumsily trying to prevent the tower of books from falling down.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:49 am
Anna takes her bag and backpack and reluctantly approaches one of the boats. As she tries to step in, the boat wobbles. She quickly sits down at what seems to be a not-so-clean bench and looks back to see if there are other students coming.  

Petrified Heart of Glass

Melodious Singing

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:50 am
Ann rushes off with a wave goodbye to Juni and Kitty and grabs her kitty Aiko before she jumps off the train. She climbs onto an empty carriage and awaits for it to fill up before it heads to Hogwarts.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:32 am
As Hogsmeade Station wound its way into view, Carrigan began to collect his belongings into his arms once more. He followed the rush of students off the train and into the brisk spring air, dark with approaching night. He looked around nervously, balancing his book precariously on top of the rest of his stack, and saw the other first years heading for the boats. Another Ravenclaw girl, obviously a first year, had settled into one of the rocking rowboats just ahead of him. He headed for that one on instinct, dumping his things carefully in both ends of the boat so it wouldn't capsize from too much weight on one end-- although Carrigan suspected they were enchanted to prevent that sort of thing. Regardless, that didn't stop students from falling into the lake, as his sister had done the very same thing when she had attended Hogwarts so many years ago.

Smiling tightly at the Ravenclaw girl in the boat, as she jumped from the sudden influx of belongings, he said, "Do you mind if I join you?", though there was no point, since he was already stepping into the boat and making it rock.

Drew Thirte3n

GunBANG

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:43 am
Miranda walks off the train and walks to the boats. She looks around for an empty one. "Let's go to this one.." she told her owl, Starfire. Miranda takes her belongings to the boat, making sure not to drop anything into the water. Because Miranda's being so careful, her boat doesn't rock. Starfire flies onto Miranda's shoulder. "Make yourself comfortable, Starfire."  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games