Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:44 pm
colaXbear
Hey I'm Nicole. Im' 14 and I of course love Panic! I still use the ! but yes I'm aware they took it away. Anyway, I love to be outside in the summer and hang out with my friends. I'm a cheerleader but don't worry i won't get all wierd like some do. I'm in 8th grade and at school I'm in band. I starting to learn how to play the drums, but my goal is to learn the guitar.
My favorite song at the moment is Pas de Cheval and it's too hard for me to choose a favorite member but if I had to, I'd choose Brendon because of how funny he is.

Competitive or sideline cheerleading? surprised Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:47 pm
Lucky Mysterious
Hello ^_^.

Well, I'm Malu. I'm 17 years old and I currently live in Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands. I'll move to Rainworth, UK next year, that's near Nottingham. I still go to High School and I'll graduate in June(hopefully).

I got into Panic in September 2005, when an American friend sent me some of their songs. And then I basically got all of my friends into it xd . I've seen them live three times ever since, of which one time on a festival. The festival performance really sucked, to be honest, but the other 2 shows were good. Ah well, I'll forgive them for the bad one <3.

My hobbies are Softball, Dancing, Acting, Singing and Playing the guitar. I'm not a good guitar player though, because my fingers are too short xd . Oh, and I love tattoos, I've got two myself and will get a third one soon.

Ow yeah, my fav. song is The Only Difference Between Martydom and Suicide is Press Coverage and my fav. band members are Brendon and Jon, because of their sense of humor ^_^.

Long post surprised .

Ha, when I read your request to join, I have to admit, I got kinda upset when you said that they played a bad show. I was like, "Panic play a bad show?! Never! mad " But I guess I can forgive you. xD <3 Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

colaXbear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:47 pm
PrimeOdd
colaXbear
Hey I'm Nicole. Im' 14 and I of course love Panic! I still use the ! but yes I'm aware they took it away. Anyway, I love to be outside in the summer and hang out with my friends. I'm a cheerleader but don't worry i won't get all wierd like some do. I'm in 8th grade and at school I'm in band. I starting to learn how to play the drums, but my goal is to learn the guitar.
My favorite song at the moment is Pas de Cheval and it's too hard for me to choose a favorite member but if I had to, I'd choose Brendon because of how funny he is.

Competitive or sideline cheerleading? surprised Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

thank you 4laugh I do both. We actually compete during some games. We're judged on how well we cheer our team on.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:48 am
PrimeOdd
Lucky Mysterious
Hello ^_^.

Well, I'm Malu. I'm 17 years old and I currently live in Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands. I'll move to Rainworth, UK next year, that's near Nottingham. I still go to High School and I'll graduate in June(hopefully).

I got into Panic in September 2005, when an American friend sent me some of their songs. And then I basically got all of my friends into it xd . I've seen them live three times ever since, of which one time on a festival. The festival performance really sucked, to be honest, but the other 2 shows were good. Ah well, I'll forgive them for the bad one <3.

My hobbies are Softball, Dancing, Acting, Singing and Playing the guitar. I'm not a good guitar player though, because my fingers are too short xd . Oh, and I love tattoos, I've got two myself and will get a third one soon.

Ow yeah, my fav. song is The Only Difference Between Martydom and Suicide is Press Coverage and my fav. band members are Brendon and Jon, because of their sense of humor ^_^.

Long post surprised .

Ha, when I read your request to join, I have to admit, I got kinda upset when you said that they played a bad show. I was like, "Panic play a bad show?! Never! mad " But I guess I can forgive you. xD <3 Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

Well, I was kinda upset that they were that terrible at Lowlands xd . And I hated to say it, but it's the truth sad .

But, they played well the other two times ^_^. More bands really sucked at Lowlands, must have been the rain xd .

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Logical_Trash

3,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:18 pm
Hey, I'm Logical_Trash, but you can shorten it if you want. I used to be part of this guild under another name, but that account was hacked, so I'm joining again! I'm shy, but I'll try to be outgoing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:21 pm
Logical_Trash
Hey, I'm Logical_Trash, but you can shorten it if you want. I used to be part of this guild under another name, but that account was hacked, so I'm joining again! I'm shy, but I'll try to be outgoing.
Hello & welcome back! whee  

Polyphonic Twilight

Logical_Trash

3,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:24 pm
Thank you! Love your avi and signature, by the way. They were always so different.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:13 am
Logical_Trash
Thank you! Love your avi and signature, by the way. They were always so different.
Thanks heart

What was your old account?

Polyphonic Twilight

Logical_Trash

3,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:01 pm
'Emohff'. The hacker's put it to private. They are probably still in the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:08 pm
Heyy! I'm Kat, Kate, Katie, Kaitlyn, Lin, Lyn, Fish, Star, or Fishey! Which ever name you think you feel like calling me! Most just call me Fish or Fishy tho. I just joined this guild and am very happy to be in it! I got Pretty. Odd. on the day it came out, I was in target, walked past the cds, saw it and freaked out lol.

I'm a big music fan, but cannot stand country. Sorry. I'm in middle school, and have a real world boyfriend who I've been going out with for 112 days today. That's about it.

YAY! (o, and I'm a spazz.)

~I luv Starfish

teacorpse

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:23 pm
I luv Starfish
Heyy! I'm Kat, Kate, Katie, Kaitlyn, Lin, Lyn, Fish, Star, or Fishey! Which ever name you think you feel like calling me! Most just call me Fish or Fishy tho. I just joined this guild and am very happy to be in it! I got Pretty. Odd. on the day it came out, I was in target, walked past the cds, saw it and freaked out lol.

I'm a big music fan, but cannot stand country. Sorry. I'm in middle school, and have a real world boyfriend who I've been going out with for 112 days today. That's about it.

~I luv Starfish
Hey, welcome the guild!

Do you like the song "Folkin' Around"? Just wondering xp

Trash: Ohh I remember you! Hi! xp whee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:44 pm
colaXbear
PrimeOdd
colaXbear

thank you 4laugh I do both. We actually compete during some games. We're judged on how well we cheer our team on.

Hmm, that's interesting. I've never heard of that before. Do you cheer for football or basketball?

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:45 pm
Lucky Mysterious
PrimeOdd
Lucky Mysterious
Hello ^_^.

Long post surprised .

Well, I was kinda upset that they were that terrible at Lowlands xd . And I hated to say it, but it's the truth sad .

But, they played well the other two times ^_^. More bands really sucked at Lowlands, must have been the rain xd .

What year did you see them that they sucked? xD Was it 2006?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:47 pm
Logical_Trash

Welcome back to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 I'm sorry about your account.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:48 pm
I luv Starfish

~I luv Starfish

Aw, that's cute that you count the days. xD Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games