PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:55 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He nodded.
"Will you mind if I take Kali on a little fly? She's always wanted too..." He looked up with his big round blue eyes imagnening Kali and him in the sky

"....Yeah, I guess...but if you try to even kiss her, I'll hurt you." he said. "Besides, I could take her flying if I wanted, but I don't know if I want to reveal my secret yet...."
"I wont!" He put his ahnds on his hips and huffed, "I'm not a stealer laddy! I thought you could trust me!"

"Sorry, the only ones I trust are Kali, Yusuke, and Botan." he said. "Heh heh, maybe I should take her flying instead." he grinned at him.
Jin's earas dropped, "Oh c'mon bouyo! Let me do it first! I always wanted to take her! She's been asking me and I've been asking Kurama! Please for a friend?"

He was surprised Jin didn't ask him how a simple human such as himself would fly. "Yeah yeah, fine...but I got a real bad feeling about it....."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:59 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"....Yeah, I guess...but if you try to even kiss her, I'll hurt you." he said. "Besides, I could take her flying if I wanted, but I don't know if I want to reveal my secret yet...."
"I wont!" He put his ahnds on his hips and huffed, "I'm not a stealer laddy! I thought you could trust me!"

"Sorry, the only ones I trust are Kali, Yusuke, and Botan." he said. "Heh heh, maybe I should take her flying instead." he grinned at him.
Jin's earas dropped, "Oh c'mon bouyo! Let me do it first! I always wanted to take her! She's been asking me and I've been asking Kurama! Please for a friend?"

He was surprised Jin didn't ask him how a simple human such as himself would fly. "Yeah yeah, fine...but I got a real bad feeling about it....."
Jin clicked his heels and zoomed inside to get her, soon there were two hoops as two figures flipped and danced in the air, Touya growled,

"Lucky...I will never get to take her up there. He knows that's been her wish for the longest time..."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:02 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Jin clicked his heels and zoomed inside to get her, soon there were two hoops as two figures flipped and danced in the air, Touya growled,

"Lucky...I will never get to take her up there. He knows that's been her wish for the longest time..."

"Heh, perhaps I can take you up to join them?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:05 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Touya blinked and thought it over, "Can I kick Jin out of teh sky? As Long as I dont hurt Kali?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:09 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Touya blinked and thought it over, "Can I kick Jin out of teh sky? As Long as I dont hurt Kali?"

"Hey, you take what I give you, or not at all." he said. He walked away from him a little and pulled of his shirt, revealing two scars.
Suddenly, two white bloody wings emerged from the scars, and Kale flinched in minor pain. He looked over at Touya. "Ready?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:13 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Hey, you take what I give you, or not at all." he said. He walked away from him a little and pulled of his shirt, revealing two scars.
Suddenly, two white bloody wings emerged from the scars, and Kale flinched in minor pain. He looked over at Touya. "Ready?"
Touya blinked and nodded, "yea sure...have you always been able to do that?" He asked as he walked over to him  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:18 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Touya blinked and nodded, "yea sure...have you always been able to do that?" He asked as he walked over to him

"Yeah...I've just never told anyone." he said as two spririt orbs circled around Touya, making him fly into the air. "You can now fly, till I decide for you to come down." he said, and with that, he took Touya out into the front of the school, and pushed off the ground into the air. "AH, my wings haven't been out for years!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:22 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Yeah...I've just never told anyone." he said as two spririt orbs circled around Touya, making him fly into the air. "You can now fly, till I decide for you to come down." he said, and with that, he took Touya out into the front of the school, and pushed off the ground into the air. "AH, my wings haven't been out for years!!!"
Toouya fell on his butt, he started to sweat as he climbed higher and higher, finally he saw Jin and Kali, Jin was throwing her up into teh air as she giggled and laughed. "Touya!" She gasped and JIn caughter her bridal style and flew up closer, "Where's Kale?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:26 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Toouya fell on his butt, he started to sweat as he climbed higher and higher, finally he saw Jin and Kali, Jin was throwing her up into teh air as she giggled and laughed. "Touya!" She gasped and JIn caughter her bridal style and flew up closer, "Where's Kale?"

Kale was flying around, a bit away from them, his white wings flapping loudly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:28 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali squealed, 'You never told me you could fly!"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:08 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He blushed a little. "I didn't want to..." he said now hovering in front of them, lying on his back on a platform of floatng spirit energy. "Jin wanted to take flying though, so I let him." he said. He looked at Kali. "Oh Kali, he didn't want me to tell you, but I saw Kurama. He's fine, don't worry. For some reason though, he doesn't want me near you." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:30 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He blushed a little. "I didn't want to..." he said now hovering in front of them, lying on his back on a platform of floatng spirit energy. "Jin wanted to take flying though, so I let him." he said. He looked at Kali. "Oh Kali, he didn't want me to tell you, but I saw Kurama. He's fine, don't worry. For some reason though, he doesn't want me near you." he said.
Kali's ears perked foreward and her tail flarred as she screamed, 'WHAT!?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:35 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He fell a couple feet in shock, but came back up. "Whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:37 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali growled as the thought of her brother being on earth, "He's not gettign away this time!" She twisted Jin's hands so she fell toward the ground.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:39 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali growled as the thought of her brother being on earth, "He's not gettign away this time!" She twisted Jin's hands so she fell toward the ground.

He immediatly dived down and tackled her. 'Kali, before you do anything, I want you to tell me whats wrong?!"  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff