Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

xX~who ever I wanna be~Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:23 pm
"It's him" Sage whispered. She turned and pat Fire on the head, looking at the others. "Alright if we're gonna do this now is a good a time as every to get things done right?" Once again she brushed hair out of her eyes...That was getting irritating..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:25 pm
Shadow was rather glad they weren't really slitting up too much. "So...we all going together, or taking other routes?" he asked curiously.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:31 pm
"Sod it." Arella raised her head, her blonde hair falling like a curtain over the side of her face. "Let's all take the van and once we've dropped you off somewhere safe we can always dump it." She looked around at the many faces. "I'm feeling lazy." There, she could smell that scent again. What was it..?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:40 pm
"That's a good idea," commented Naomi. I won't part with Fire yet. She was glad that Sage was there... Fire would definitely get to be good friends with her. If only I had been the Wolf instead of the Wolverine! Naomi huffed and sniffed the air again. It was stinging her nose too badly. "What is that smell?" she cried, knowing that it wasn't Shadow's stinky rat scent. Whatever it is, we should get into the van quick. The air will be much cleaner in there. Naomi loaded herself into the vehicle's back seats. To her great surprise, Fire hopped onto her lap instead of joining Sage in the front seats.
No matter what, Fire will always be my best friend! she grinned and gave him an attack of affection.
"We should go now," Naomi raised her voice. "Before the man and his comrades come running after us and their stolen van!"

ringoshine

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:45 pm
((And again, you mention the rat stink xd ))

Shadow joined them in the back and sat quietly. He didn't know what they were talking about. He's so use to stinky smells, he wasn't phaseed by it. He sat here quietly next to Naomi, then switched his attention out to the window. For once in his life, he was speechless. He checked his pocket. The ball was there. He smiled contently and just waited for them to go.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:49 pm
[ Sorry I have writers block @_@ ]  

xX~who ever I wanna be~Xx

ringoshine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:53 pm
((LOL, it's a specialty for your ratty character 3nodding ))

[me too... on this post... bad writers block!! scream ))

Naomi watched Shadow search his pocket for his ball. "Don't you smell it?" she asked him. "Oh yeah, you don't. Never mind!" she smirked silently to herself. As a rat you're so used to stinky stenches you are technically immune to it!

But even Fire could smell it. He had snorted twice now on Naomi's lap.
He noticed Shadow's ball and jumped onto him instead, trying to get at the toy. He whimpered, as to say, I want to play!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:56 pm
"Right. Everyone in." Arella turned back to the engine, her hands slightly covered in oil. She picked up two wires and pressed them together. The engine roared in response. The smell got stronger, she really was feeling rather dizzy.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:00 pm
"Wait.." Karen called out to them. "Why don't we stay at my parent's hotel? I don't think those people can come in here and my parents will know where we are. The place does have alot of bodyguards there though." Karen said talking really fast and trying to hold Emily and Ryan in her arms. "I'm Karen by the way and this is Emily and Ryan." She said to the newcomer.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:04 pm
Karen's parents' hotel? Naomi considered it. "What do you think?" she asked Arella.  

ringoshine

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:07 pm
Shadow just ignored Naomi. "Karen! Calm down. The speed you're speaking is making my head spin." he sighed lightly. He wasn't angry, but for some reason, he had become very sleepy without reason. He lay his head to the side of him, yawning and closing his eyes slowly. He wasn't feeling too well.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:07 pm
Arella screwed her eyes shut. "I don't really mind at all, but that might be a good place to recuperate. We.." She pressed her fingertips to the sides of her head and bent over double. The dizzy feeling got worse, so did the smell.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:12 pm
"Sorry Shadow..I take this as a yes then?" Karen snap her fingers and 2 limos appeared. "Four of us will go in one of them and 3 of us will go in the other. Both limos are going to be taking different routes but we'll still get to the hotel. So no one has to drive, agreed?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:16 pm
"Yes, yes of course, that's fine." Arella was still doubled over. She wasn't just feeling dizzy her head was spinning. What was wrong with her? She staggered towards the road and the two limos but then she stopped, rocking slightly. "My bag.. I need to get my bag.." She ran quickly back towards the house, staggering slightly.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

ringoshine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:18 pm
Naomi nodded and looked at Shadow and Arella. "What's wrong with you two?" she sniffed the air. "Aww, yuck!" she plugged her nose with her hand. "Agreed," she told Karen. This is bad. The smell is going to get everybody dizzy and tired feeling! she breathed with her mouth but even that had a slight effect. We have to get out of here!  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games